View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 13th 2017, 6:35 pm

Let's discuss the live feeds cheers
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16314

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 13th 2017, 7:46 pm

Cannot wait!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 16th 2017, 8:44 pm

My feeds were not working with HOLA, so I hung out at the bmx site and was reading the chat. They were saying to download "setupvpn" which I did. I was watching on Canada's site and them boom, got kicked off. BMX is working on the feeds and should have them up soon, but you may not be able to use HOLA.

Anyway, the stuff I was talking about in the show thread about Ika, Sindy & Neda talking, is explained more here in these tweets -

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 24m24 minutes ago
Ika- Sindy, who has Demetres? Me or Cassandra? Sindy- You #BBCAN5

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 25m25 minutes ago
Neda- If I won this week, I wanted her (Cassandra) out. Ika- Demetres thinks Cassandra is the reason he almost went home #BBCAN5

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 25m25 minutes ago
Neda- Cass has to go. Bruno- She has to. She is the one causing the problem #BBCAN5 (NOTE: I don't think they meant to type "Bruno" there, he wasn't a part of the conversation)

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 22m22 minutes ago
Neda to Ika/Sindy- Cassandra wants to backdoor Bruno. We have to get rid of her. She straight up said she wants to backdoor me #BBCAN5

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 21m21 minutes ago
Neda to Ika/Sindy- Lets just put up Dillon and whoever else. If Dillon wins and there is a backdoor option, Cass goes #BBCAN5

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 19m19 minutes ago
Ika- We will never ever trust that girl (Cassandra) ever again. Neda- I hate her so much. Ika- I know. She's mean #BBCAN5

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 18m18 minutes ago
Sindy- I really enjoyed her (Cassandra) during her season. Neda- I know! Ika- I thought she was such a great player #BBCAN5

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14643
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 16th 2017, 11:43 pm

I read on twitter that you can watch feeds with BBViewer but I'm not sure if it's that true or not. I tried to find the tweet, but couldn't.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 17th 2017, 2:10 am

It's true. No VPN required.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 17th 2017, 8:06 am

BMX is up and running and Hola is working with it. YAY!

If anyone has the BB Viewer link, please pm me. I have one, but I'm not sure if it's the correct one, I saw it posted on Joker's last night but I could swear that they said you need a VPN. Ugh, I hate going all through this every year.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 17th 2017, 3:38 pm

Read on twitter that Neda told Ika that the reason she and Jon broke up was because he cheated on her with his Ex! She also told her that it was Karma on her because he cheated on his ex with Neda.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 17th 2017, 5:10 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Read on twitter that Neda told Ika that the reason she and Jon broke up was because he cheated on her with his Ex! She also told her that it was Karma on her because he cheated on his ex with Neda.

I saw that on ju.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 17th 2017, 9:49 pm

Demetres nominated Dillon and Emily
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 18th 2017, 11:13 am

Okay so excited we have BB CAN back. Can someone explain why the newbies are putting up newbies? two newbie HOH's and both don't take a swing at one of the Vets? Not that I want any of them to go just curious first day watching feeds.

Jack'd if you got the new BB Viewer can you PM it to me please.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 18th 2017, 11:27 am

Big Brother needs to tell Dre and William to stop talking French! They have the feeds on them talking game together and I haven't a clue what the hell they're saying.

The POV players are -

Demetres (HOH), Dillon & Emily (NOMS) and Neda, Karen & Dre
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 18th 2017, 11:29 am

Jack'd wrote:
Big Brother needs to tell Dre and William to stop talking French! They have the feeds on them talking game together and I haven't a clue what the hell they're saying.

The POV players are -

Demetres (HOH), Dillon & Emily (NOMS) and Neda, Karen & Dre

I agree Jack I wish they would tell them to stop talking French. I thought they did when Sabrina and Andrew did it in season 3? Might be politically sticky who knows French is our official 2nd language here so could cause production some backlash just a guess on my part.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 18th 2017, 6:46 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Okay so excited we have BB CAN back.  Can someone explain why the newbies are putting up newbies? two newbie HOH's and both don't take a swing at one of the Vets?  Not that I want any of them to go just curious first day watching feeds.

Jack'd if you got the new BB Viewer can you PM it to  me please.

Well from what I gather Karen wanted to put up two strong males and she was star struck from the returnees, she's a super fan. As for Demetres, he has a beef with Dillon and that's who he wants out. He knows Dillon is coming after him. He told Emily that she's up there because she's a vote for Dillon.

You know BB really dropped the ball by keeping us in the dark on what went on during the first week and the big blow up that happened between Neda, Cassandra and Gary. We know now that Mark made up a lie which ignited a shit storm. To this day they are still talking about it and trust has been broken between quite a few of them because of it.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 18th 2017, 7:47 pm

Dillon won the POV!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 18th 2017, 9:22 pm

I'm so behind today. Don't know if I will catch up, but nice to see the person HOH wants out win veto!! For drama.

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 19th 2017, 12:52 am

Dallas (vet) is the new target. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 19th 2017, 9:07 am

Dillon and Dallas call themselves "Dilly Dally" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 19th 2017, 10:38 am

I just read this morning on Jokers that Emily is the target? so confused so far. Going to be a good season if this first week is any indication sure has me on my toes LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 19th 2017, 6:35 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
I just read this morning on Jokers that Emily is the target?  so confused so far.   Going to be a good season if this first week is any indication sure has me on my toes LOL

Oh it's mind blowing! Cass and Ika are playing the same game as last time. Cass is making deals with everyone and she and Ika are literally putting their own game on the line to save Dallas. The vets just had a mini meeting with Dallas and Kevin was folding his clothes (because that's the reason he went in the room to begin with). Ika thought he was being disrespectful and retreated to her room and cried! Ika is off the chain, hoping it's just because she is on slop.

Yes, as it stands now and thanks to Cass and Ika, Emily will be leaving. Dallas will probably be the replacement but Demetres will say he wants Emily gone. These newbies are a bunch of idiots. There isn't any of them that I can say are playing a good game. They've had HOH twice and both times they are going to evict a newbie. SMH!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 20th 2017, 11:23 am

Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
I just read this morning on Jokers that Emily is the target?  so confused so far.   Going to be a good season if this first week is any indication sure has me on my toes LOL

Oh it's mind blowing! Cass and Ika are playing the same game as last time. Cass is making deals with everyone and she and Ika are literally putting their own game on the line to save Dallas. The vets just had a mini meeting with Dallas and Kevin was folding his clothes (because that's the reason he went in the room to begin with). Ika thought he was being disrespectful and retreated to her room and cried! Ika is off the chain, hoping it's just because she is on slop.

Yes, as it stands now and thanks to Cass and Ika, Emily will be leaving. Dallas will probably be the replacement but Demetres will say he wants Emily gone. These newbies are a bunch of idiots. There isn't any of them that I can say are playing a good game. They've had HOH twice and both times they are going to evict a newbie. SMH!

So far I agree with you Jack'd the newbies seem to be just dog paddling around really. The vets are playing hardcore and some against the others they should really focus on staying a strong front until the number dwindle. Cass is going to get caught and Tim isn't there this year to smooth things over for her. I didn't like Cass last year and this year I dislike her even more.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 20th 2017, 3:15 pm

Dillon used the POV on himself and Dallas went up in his place. Dallas kept good on his promise and made his speech against Dillon. Needless to say it didn't go over well. When the feeds came back Dillon was doing a lot of yelling and he and Dallas got into in a bit.

Seems Ika is turning on Cass because Cass laughed during Dallas' speech and I think Cass is also turning on Ika.

Feeds have been off all day long, don't know what's happening but they're getting just like BBUS.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 20th 2017, 9:26 pm

First newbie on my shit list

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 10m10 minutes ago
Dre- Maybe the live feeders dont understand French. I'm like I dont care if you dont understand. Google translate that shit #BBCAN5
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 20th 2017, 10:40 pm

Funny exchange I saw on twitter:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 20th 2017, 10:43 pm

That is so funny!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 21st 2017, 10:47 am

Can someone explain why they are voting out Dallas? I am so confused why the vets want him out?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 21st 2017, 8:17 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Can someone explain why they are voting out Dallas?  I am so confused why the vets want him out?

I couldn't tell you Syd, but I do know that Ika made a complete turn around. Maybe something happened when the feeds were off for 10hrs. at a time lol.

I would love to tell you what's going on tonight but the feeds have been down all night and BBCAN tweeted no live show, no live feeds tonight! What bull crap this is.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 21st 2017, 8:33 pm

Well I'm going to bitch every night, the feeds are back LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 22nd 2017, 8:37 pm

Dr. Detroit‏ @BigBroRadio 8h8 hours ago
Loving watching the #BBCAN5 Live Feeds on http://bmx-tv.net/ .
Don't even need to buy a VPN. Smile
Plus, @Hippiebitch is in chat there!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 22nd 2017, 9:50 pm

She thinks she is this season's mastermind!

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 3m3 minutes ago

Karen to Bruno- As a fan, it breaks my heart that I'm in this season and have got a bunch of fucking morons playing #BBCAN5

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 22nd 2017, 11:01 pm

From what I've read and watched. I love me some sassy outspoken Karen!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 23rd 2017, 9:37 am

From watching this morning the vote might switch again to Dallas staying.

This season is great so far LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 23rd 2017, 10:14 am

Sydney2 wrote:

Oh please, I banged my head against the wall watching this. Ika is out of her damn mind. One minute she's team Neda, then team Cass. Today she's against Neda! She's a loose cannon and all because Dallas banged pots and pans in the middle of the night and put condiments in the shampoo.

I'm actually not liking the season, I think it's too much too fast, it's only week two. None of the newbies have game and Dem is now Ika's puppet.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 23rd 2017, 3:01 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:

Oh please, I banged my head against the wall watching this. Ika is out of her damn mind. One minute she's team Neda, then team Cass. Today she's against Neda! She's a loose cannon and all because Dallas banged pots and pans in the middle of the night and put condiments in the shampoo.

I'm actually not liking the season, I think it's too much too fast, it's only week two. None of the newbies have game and Dem is now Ika's puppet.

LOL I agree with you Jack but I enjoy the craziness of it so far.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 24th 2017, 4:32 pm

I went to bed last night with Neda leaning towards Cass and Jackie noms and now it could be Cass and Gary? If so, I don't blame her. She wants Cass evicted and Gary told Cass he would use veto on her if he won. I wonder if Neda found out.

I could be wrong, I'm just now trying to read stuff.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 24th 2017, 8:08 pm

catty wrote:
I went to bed last night with Neda leaning towards Cass and Jackie noms and now it could be Cass and Gary?  If so, I don't blame her.  She wants Cass evicted and Gary told Cass he would use veto on her if he won.  I wonder if Neda found out.

I could be wrong, I'm just now trying to read stuff.

I am all for Neda nominating Cass she needs to go, Gary will just be a pawn at this point if she goes that route.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 24th 2017, 8:38 pm

Noms are happening now. Neda told Jackie that she's a pawn and before the feeds went off, she told Cass that she was going up. Of course, Cass has already asked Karen & Demetres for their votes.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 24th 2017, 9:38 pm

Cass & Jackie are on the block.

Neda and Ika have tension between them. Ika is not happy that Neda made this move, even though it's what Neda has been saying all week. Ika wanted her to put up Dillon & Emily because they are coming after her and Demetres. Neda told her that Cass is coming after Neda, Bruno and Kevin.

Neda is pretty upset and went to vent to Bruno & Kevin. Now she's afraid that she may not have the votes because Ika would control Demetres, French Connection and maybe Karen because Karen can't stand Jackie because of their fight earlier in the season.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 24th 2017, 9:50 pm

Holy crap, if Ika decides to go with Cass, the vote will come down to Karen LOL.

Ika, Demetres, Dre, William & Gary vote out Jackie

Bruno, Kevin, Dillon, Emily, Sindy vote out Cass

Karen is the swing vote!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 24th 2017, 10:56 pm

I wanted a Neda and Ika alliance but when two women want to control what's going on, it will never work. Ika being upset because Neda didn't nominate who she wanted was stupid. How about winning HOH and doing it yourself Ika? I want Cass out because she drives me nuts and she's going after Neda. I thought she was overrated last season, and this season, she let a lot of the popularity she got last season go to her head. She actually thinks Neda is jealous of her? Sorry, but #TeamNeda

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 25th 2017, 9:42 am

catty wrote:
I wanted a Neda and Ika alliance but when two women want to control what's going on, it will never work.  Ika being upset because Neda didn't nominate who she wanted was stupid.  How about winning HOH and doing it yourself Ika?  I want Cass out because she drives me nuts and she's going after Neda.  I thought she was overrated last season, and this season, she let a lot of the popularity she got last season go to her head.  She actually thinks Neda is jealous of her?  Sorry, but #TeamNeda

If Cass's head gets any larger it will literally explode. Neda made the right move and has her head fully in the game. Cass was lucy to have Tim last year he did a ton of work for her. I hope they all come to their senses and vote out Cass she is trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: