View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17159
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 9:01 pm

catty wrote:
I'll look for the facebook interview, but I don't know if I want to see her cry.

It's just in the beginning, she was fine after.

The Endurance comp starts now and it's stupid, it's a button comp! I didn't hear the instructions but when something happens (I don't know if they have to hear something or not) they have to hit their button. Last one that hits is eliminated for that round.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 9:21 pm

Just an FYI #Neda was trending worldwide tonight on twitter.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 9:46 pm

I saw that.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 14th 2017, 9:24 am

It has been frustrating to keep up on the feeds because they seem to be down whenever I get a chance to watch.

My feelings on Neda. I liked her on her first season. I was surprised Jon evicted her, and felt bad for her because she did play a good game.

This time around, I knew she would have a difficult time. #1 She was a returning vet with a big target.
#2 She was awarded the safety until jury. It was bound to cause some resentment among the rest of the cast. #3. Despite her safety, Neda still played strong, maybe a bit too strong. She nominated and was instrumental in getting Cassandra (one of Canada's favorites) evicted on her HOH reign.

For me, the bad taste in my mouth was left on the day she decided to put Sindy in the 'Insult Corner' and direct every one passing by to insult Sindy. Sindy left in tears. When Sindy had the chance to renom after Jackie won Veto, it did not surprise me in the least that she chose Neda. This was a renomination. Sindy didn't put up Neda outright. Neda had a chance at Veto. Sindy, as HOH didn't have a vote to evict, the rest of the house chose to send Neda out the door. Ika is no angel, but Neda would not have ever allowed Ika to steal any of her influence on the others. They were oil and water.

Did Neda deserve 'Boo's" from the audience? Probably not. That was a bit harsh. However Neda was often quite harsh in her words about others. She was often that mean girl. She said she was going to play differently this season. She wasn't going to be the nice girl who got tossed aside at the end. I think her game change might have been too extreme, and a great many of the BB fans couldn't cope with that.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 14th 2017, 12:57 pm

I didn't understand that "Insult Corner" situation. Why did Neda do that to Sindy? Did she just think it was funny, and Sindy was fine with it, or did she do it maliciously?

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 14th 2017, 7:28 pm

Gail wrote:
I didn't understand that "Insult Corner" situation. Why did Neda do that to Sindy? Did she just think it was funny, and Sindy was fine with it, or did she do it maliciously?

I came into that situation after it had started because I was watching a different camera. Honestly, I think Neda meant it to be good humored fun, but the situation got carried away, went on too long, and when Sindy finally got up in tears Neda 'commanded' she return to her spot. That's when the fun was over and it became hurtful and mean.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 14th 2017, 8:32 pm

Yes, it was a game to Neda but unbeknownst to her, it hurt Sindy. When Sindy confronted Neda, Neda apologized profusely, I watched it so I know. No one said anything bad, it was stuff like "your short", dumb stuff. Neda didn't know she walked off in tears.

So tell me, why do people cheer when Ika made all those nasty comments to Jackie and they applauded it and thought it was funny? I too remember their seasons and Ika was a bully in hers and IMO she hasn't changed a bit. She's still a nasty girl. She rolls her eyes and does the middle finger to people constantly, but yet Neda gets all the hate SMH. Oh and by the way, I also watched the Neda/Ika confrontation and Neda was right Ika did get nasty and did say she wanted to keep Emily with Emily right there in ears shot but of course she denies it all and said it was Neda that was nasty.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 19th 2017, 9:34 am

Reminder - Tonight's episode is on 10:00 pm!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16308

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 19th 2017, 10:50 am

Jack'd wrote:
Reminder - Tonight's episode is on 10:00 pm!

Thanks Jack'd I didn't realize it wasn't on until 10. I will watch tomorrow to late for me LOL
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 19th 2017, 12:26 pm

The reason for the BB Can delay is as Catty posted, tonight's Survivor is a
2 hour episode.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 20th 2017, 4:45 pm

Spoiler:

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 20th 2017, 5:43 pm

The HOH is a physical comp in three parts. First part is they had to carry boulders, apparently Karen's advantage (they had a fitbit challenge earlier this week and the first one to get to 1,500 steps won an advantage) was that she got to carry less. The audience only got to see a bit of the first part and the person there said that Karen/Ika and Kevin were doing the best. The Paq brothers were there for the comp. So I guess we will probably not have any more spoilers since they cleared out the audience.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 20th 2017, 6:22 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 21st 2017, 11:55 am

Jack'd wrote:
Spoiler:

I am going to go crazy this week with those two in HOH UG. They are getting so sloppy too the kissing, hickey etc its almost like they are flaunting HEY we are huge Targets and you cannot touch me. They need to feel some heat and fast.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 27th 2017, 4:43 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 27th 2017, 6:42 pm

The endurance is that they have to hold weights. We probably won't know who won until feeds come back. Once again, they sent the audience home. I heard that Neda laughed in Sindy's face when she came in the door, but that they are cool with each other.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 27th 2017, 8:11 pm

Neda was very gracious considering that bone head move Sindy made. She will be sad to see Bruno come in. I have to say, Bruno is not a good game player but boy did his mom raise him right. What a great guy!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 28th 2017, 9:18 am

Jack'd wrote:
Neda was very gracious considering that bone head move Sindy made. She will be sad to see Bruno come in. I have to say, Bruno is not a good game player but boy did his mom raise him right. What a great guy!

I agree. I was no Bruno fan his last season but my opinion of him has completely changed this season. Genuine good man.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 29th 2017, 2:40 am

Great guy. Horrible player... socially.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 4th 2017, 5:47 pm

I couldn't watch the show last night both sites went offline! I'm watching now.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 4th 2017, 6:08 pm

LOL sorry I keep posting but I just thought of something else I saw. Kevin was telling I believe Demetrees that when they get to jury, they don't see any video of anything, it's only word of mouth! He said in his season Bruno was making all kinds of crap up trying to get Godfrey the votes if he was in the F-2. Kevin said it was unbelievable.

I can't believe that they wouldn't show the jury the clips like we do in the US. I would never want to go by word of mouth especially if I were someone like Neda who was the first out weeks ago!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 4th 2017, 8:05 pm

That was amazing! Although I didn't see where Dre went off on Dillon and I so wanted to see that.

Kevin winning was so emotional for me, this kid worked it. I loved his talk with Karen and when he told Demetrees, you should have never done that. I hope he wins the HOH now, if he doesn't I'm afraid he's in trouble.

Dre & William were so funny on stage, Dre was literally a happy camper lol. Jackie not so much. When she said "give me a week in jury by myself and then get the bitch out" lol.

I'm off to watch the facebook interviews until the feeds come back.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 5th 2017, 7:51 am

What a fabulous show. I know Kevin is not the best at this game but I am so glad he survived the triple last night and can now take another shot at I/D especially Dem he can beat Ika in any comp and she will go following Dem. Hopefully Dem does not win pov again UGG he is such a meathead I don't know what it is about him but he annoys me big time.

Sindy looked like a complete fool yelling at Bruno. Bruno did tell her over and over not to nominate Neda she is going to feel so stupid when she gets out. What a delusional girl she is.

Dre and William were much better on the show than I expected and William wasn't bitter at all that Kevin didn't throw him a vote to save him.

I really enjoyed the show last night.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 5th 2017, 9:09 am

Sydney2 wrote:
What a fabulous show.  I know Kevin is not the best at this game but I am so glad he survived the triple last night and can now take another shot at I/D especially Dem he can beat Ika in any comp and she will go following Dem. Hopefully Dem does not win pov again UGG he is such a meathead I don't know what it is about him but he annoys me big time.

Sindy looked like a complete fool yelling at Bruno.  Bruno did tell her over and over not to nominate Neda she is going to feel so stupid when she gets out.  What a delusional girl she is.

Dre and William were much better on the show than I expected and William wasn't bitter at all that Kevin didn't throw him a vote to save him.

I really enjoyed the show last night.

lol! That car POV with Dem "Hi I'm, (insert name here)" I died, what a meathead is right.

Actually Syd, Arisa didn't say votes at the eviction, just Dillon you are safe. So for all William knows, Karen & Ika could have saved Dillon and Kevin could have saved William.

What I absolutely hated was during the FB live conversation, a viewer asked William if he still thinks Kevin was not playing him. I was like WTF!!! How could they ask him this question when Kevin in still in the house and has a chance to win. I'm sorry but Canada allows too much outside interference with all that audience influence with their cheers and boos.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 5th 2017, 5:06 pm

Just an FYI.. BMX-TV tweeted that if the show stops working like it did , to click on the E1 link. He said it was a back-up. I don't know if it a live back-up or a link to watch the show later.

Someone on Twitter was posting a live Periscope of the show. I just happened upon it, so got to watch it live.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 11th 2017, 5:08 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 11th 2017, 5:49 pm

Yeah, well that's no surprise, anyone of us called that lol.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 11th 2017, 6:32 pm

lol! I know Smile

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 12th 2017, 8:54 am

UGG another HOH win but I am not counting it cause look who his opponents were?? HA
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 14th 2017, 10:03 pm

What is the schedule for this week. I want to make sure I don't miss an episode if possible. M W Thurs still, same time?

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 15th 2017, 12:06 pm

catty wrote:
What is the schedule for this week.  I want to make sure I don't miss an episode if possible.  M W Thurs still, same time?

Yes same schedule. I think tonight we will see the HOH and Noms and Awards show. Wednesday the POV & Eviction then Thursday the 3 final HOH comps and voting. I think this is how I remember it from previous season.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 15th 2017, 4:21 pm

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 15th 2017, 6:01 pm

When do we see the round table or don't they do that anymore in Canada? I can't seem to remember one from last year.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 15th 2017, 6:06 pm

Here's a little clip I found on Twitter about Jury Management. LOL at Sindy with an "S" still crushing on Demetres.

https://twitter.com/kingzeverette/status/864178790125240320
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 15th 2017, 6:09 pm

and a sneak peak of Nikki and her Vodka!

https://twitter.com/NikkiGrahame/status/864240943288942599
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 16th 2017, 5:53 am

HamsterWatch and Rob Cesternino both mentioned that Thursday's BBCan finale show is at 7 p.m. eastern. I just checked the Global TV schedule, and it is listed at 7 p.m. also. Just want everyone to know the show does start 1 hour earlier than usual.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 16th 2017, 5:59 am

I think there will be a round table discussion this year. Perhaps on Thursday. I remember last year. It sounded like the jury was not impressed with the Pax brothers. I think Jon Pardy hosted that one, or maybe Ian Terry. Both have hosted a round table.

The rumor is Tim Dormer will host this year. Maybe. The did bring Nikki back for an appearance, and Tim did tweet he was on his way to Canada for the finale.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 16th 2017, 7:53 am

Thanks kaper! Yeah, I figured Tim would do the round table. Now that I think about it, I think it was Jon that did last year. They do it on Wednesday evening so I guess we do see it on Thursday's finale.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 17th 2017, 9:07 pm

The most satisfying episode of the season. It was great seeing her leave, to an empty audience too. She will get a lot of cheers on finale night.

Didn't care for the time they had to talk to the jury.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 17th 2017, 9:23 pm

catty wrote:
The most satisfying episode of the season.  It was great seeing her leave, to an empty audience too.  She will get a lot of cheers on finale night.

Didn't care for the time they had to talk to the jury.

Yeah that jury talk was shit! Now they think that Karen was this mastermind that carried Ika/Demetres lol. It has to be Kevin or Demetres, Karen will ruin the entire season for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: