View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14818
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 28th 2017, 9:53 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Oh, I like Dre a lot even if she does come after Neda at some point.

Oh gee catty, we're on opposite sides again, I can't stand Dre!! She is such a damn complainer and mean girl IMO. I hate when her and Ika are together, they are so nasty. She can't go fast enough for me lol. Play the damn game and stop your b*itching.

I liked tonight's episode, showed a lot of insight. I was surprised to hear that Ika was team Neda over Cass, from the feeds it's hard to make out where her loyalties lie since she's playing both sides of the house. Gary's a little biotch isn't he lol.

lol! I like Ika and Gary too. And just because I like Dre doesn't mean I will be sad to see her go. I just think she won't be afraid to go after a big player. Or so she says.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 29th 2017, 9:24 am

LOL, I like all the big players, I'm not into any of the newbies.

Why isn't anyone complaining about these feeds? Geez, I turn on the feeds and there are conversations that happened hrs. ago on! Only one feed may have real time, it's really pissing me off because if I haven't see that conversation from hrs. ago, I think it's real time and I sit here listening only to change feeds and see completely different stuff! It's so frustrating.

Cass is working hard to save herself. I have to laugh at what a hypocrite Ika is. Crying that she wasn't going to let Dallas go out like a little bitch but here she is playing into Cass' hands. She should just say no now. She said it the other night but since then it's been "talk to this one" "talk to that one", they're not on board.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 29th 2017, 9:36 pm

Next week is backwards week! What the hell is that going entail?

The normal week is -

HOH
Have Nots
Noms
POV
POV ceremony
Eviction

Also, apparently there is an air lock panel and people are wondering who will open it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 29th 2017, 10:08 pm

Will it start after tomorrow night's eviction? So is it possible someone else will be evicted tomorrow if it's backward's week? Right?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 30th 2017, 9:10 am

catty wrote:
Will it start after tomorrow night's eviction?  So is it possible someone else will be evicted tomorrow if it's backward's week?  Right?

She did say "next week", so I don't know. I will be so pissed if they save Cass but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. They probably don't want her to go. ARRRG
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 30th 2017, 9:29 am

OK, phew! So someone called at Arisa on rigging for Cass. Her reply -

Arisa Cox‏Verified account
@arisacox

@AmysMomCallsMe Pretty sure I said NEXT week 💛
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16365

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 30th 2017, 10:13 am

Jack'd wrote:
OK, phew! So someone called at Arisa on rigging for Cass. Her reply -

Arisa Cox‏Verified account
@arisacox

@AmysMomCallsMe Pretty sure I said NEXT week 💛

Thank Goodness!!!! Bye bye Cassandra!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 30th 2017, 6:26 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 30th 2017, 6:38 pm

Thank goodness Cass is not included. I couldn't go through another week of that.

I don't understand this, it's so stupid. What if Gary wins HOH, then he makes two noms or just one replacing him? and what if Dre wins Veto, LOL, I'm confusing the hell out of myself. I guess we just sit back and watch the shit storm unfold.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 30th 2017, 8:26 pm

I'm still confused too.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 30th 2017, 8:48 pm

Whoa, this is intense. The HOH will evict!

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 31st 2017, 6:09 am

This is terrible! It is basically Neda's HOH week again since the two people she wanted nominated are the ones who got nominated. Unless Dre, William or Gary get a combination of Veto and HOH, one of them will go home.

Guess who didn't get one nomination vote besides Neda, who is of course safe in all this? Karen!! She is so obviously not a threat.

Since Neda's two preferred nominations are on the block, if the combination of Gary, William and Dre are knocked out of the POV, Neda will most likely throw this upcoming HOH. Then she will be able to play for the next week, effectively giving her 3 consecutive weeks of HOH power.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 31st 2017, 8:10 am

kaper wrote:
This is terrible! It is basically Neda's HOH week again since the two people she wanted nominated are the ones who got nominated. Unless Dre, William or Gary get a combination of Veto and HOH, one of them will go home.

Guess who didn't get one nomination vote besides Neda, who is of course safe in all this? Karen!! She is so obviously not a threat.

Since Neda's two preferred nominations are on the block, if the combination of Gary, William and Dre are knocked out of the POV, Neda will most likely throw  this upcoming HOH. Then she will be able to play for the next week, effectively giving her 3 consecutive weeks of HOH power.

Well since this is who her alliance wanted to target next, I guess you can say it's Neda's HOH again, but Neda didn't put them on the block by herself.

Neda can't play in this week's HOH. The rules say the outgoing HOH and the two nominees can't play in the HOH comp.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 31st 2017, 9:36 am

I really enjoyed the show last night found it very amusing. I am curious to see how this week will go and who will actually Go for the HOH and evict.

I am not into any of the newbies at all to be honest I find them quite boring so far.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 5th 2017, 10:25 pm

I felt bad for Gary tonight after the HN vote reveal. And for Jackie when Ika was voting. I'm starting to realize Ika is a bit of mean girl.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 6th 2017, 9:25 am

catty wrote:
I felt bad for Gary tonight after the HN vote reveal.  And for Jackie when Ika was voting.  I'm starting to realize Ika is a bit of mean girl.

LOL trust me she is. I watch a lot of the feeds and it's unbearable the way she taunts, talks behind their backs, makes faces. Last night it was her Gary and Karen in the bedroom, Gary was packing and they were bs'ing. Emily came in to get a change of clothes and all of a sudden Ika says "Gary can we go out there to talk, someone is always coming in". With that Emily asked if she wanted Emily to leave, Ika response "yes, go". Emily leaves and Ika thinks it's hysterical, since she didn't really want to talk with Gary in private. Evil or Very Mad

Why does she think this is good game? She's complaining that she has people coming after her, well I wonder why!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 6th 2017, 10:52 am

Ika is playing way to hard way to fast its going to bite her in the ass. She is a target because she has made herself one.

I have been reading there is secret room somewhere in the house anyone here hear about that? or know what its about and where?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 6th 2017, 3:34 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
I felt bad for Gary tonight after the HN vote reveal.  And for Jackie when Ika was voting.  I'm starting to realize Ika is a bit of mean girl.

LOL trust me she is. I watch a lot of the feeds and it's unbearable the way she taunts, talks behind their backs, makes faces. Last night it was her Gary and Karen in the bedroom, Gary was packing and they were bs'ing. Emily came in to get a change of clothes and all of a sudden Ika says "Gary can we go out there to talk, someone is always coming in". With that Emily asked if she wanted Emily to leave, Ika response "yes, go". Emily leaves and Ika thinks it's hysterical, since she didn't really want to talk with Gary in private. Evil or Very Mad

Why does she think this is good game? She's complaining that she has people coming after her, well I wonder why!

She's awful. I hope she goes soon.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 6th 2017, 4:58 pm

Should be a good week!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 6th 2017, 7:02 pm

Trying to watch the show but the link I have doesn't work. I guess I'll have to watch online tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 7th 2017, 8:41 am

So they really made it a point of throwing Neda under the bus in that episode lol. Well, I guess she will have to live with the "villain" title this season.

Apparently everyone heard the crowd clap when Neda got eliminated from the HOH comp. That should be the topic of conversation going around today.

They were given alcohol after the show and the feeds were off until after 11:00. I went to bed then and they weren't up yet. Karen got sick and was throwing up according to William & Kevin. Kevin spent the night in Will's HOH bed.

If you have twitter, look how Karen is doing this morning - The feeds cut after this!

https://twitter.com/bb_spicoli/status/850329924036591616

ETA - I just read that Kevin & Karen did that drinking challenge in the DR and that's why Karen got hammered. It may or may not have been involving if there are HN's this week.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 12th 2017, 9:41 pm

After watching tonight's episode, I think it's best if Neda does leave during tomorrow's double. I never seen such one sided editing in my life. Once again, they made Ika out to be a sweetheart, comforting Dillon at the Birthday party, girl please! They of course don't show her wanting his ass out and her confronting Neda. Neda is hated in the BBCan community right now and it's really sad because she's isn't the only bitter betty in this show.

What's with all the love for William? I must live on another planet I tell ya LOL. All his moves are Dre's and Ika's and he puffs his chest out like he's a hard ass, I can't with him.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 12th 2017, 11:10 pm

I know. I was hoping they would show the catty, bitchy, mean side of Ika tonight but they showed her comforting Dillon and knew it wasn't going to happen. If only Dre and William knew that it is Ika who is playing both sides.

I'm hoping Ika leaves in the DE tomorrow. I didn't want to say it because it never happens.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9238
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 8:23 am

I don't watch BB Canada but I follow along with you guys here. Why is Neda so hated. Isn't she a pretty bas ass woman that should of won when she played. What happened since then
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 9:47 am

catty wrote:
I know.  I was hoping they would show the catty, bitchy, mean side of Ika tonight but they showed her comforting Dillon and knew it wasn't going to happen.  If only Dre and William knew that it is Ika who is playing both sides.

I'm hoping Ika leaves in the DE tomorrow.  I didn't want to say it because it never happens.

Dre knows Ika is playing both sides, Ika told her yesterday. She was cool with it lol! She didn't mention the 6, but that she was playing both sides.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 10:20 am

Jack'd wrote:
After watching tonight's episode, I think it's best if Neda does leave during tomorrow's double. I never seen such one sided editing in my life. Once again, they made Ika out to be a sweetheart, comforting Dillon at the Birthday party, girl please! They of course don't show her wanting his ass out and her confronting Neda. Neda is hated in the BBCan community right now and it's really sad because she's isn't the only bitter betty in this show.

What's with all the love for William? I must live on another planet I tell ya LOL. All his moves are Dre's and Ika's and he puffs his chest out like he's a hard ass, I can't with him.

I cannot stand William he is just UGG to me and Dre as well.

I do not understand the horrible edit Neda is getting either its just all one sided all of the feed watchers know. I wonder if there is another Canada Vote coming up and they are setting her up NOT to get it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 3:22 pm

bergen wrote:
I don't watch BB Canada but I follow along with you guys here. Why is Neda so hated. Isn't she a pretty bas ass woman that should of won when she played. What happened since then

JMO, she won immunity up to when jury starts, which means she couldn't be nominated, but she could still play in comps. Instead of sitting back and chilling, she has been making moves of getting out people who were coming after her. They were fan favorites. I think because of that they have hitched their wagon to Ika who has been playing both sides of the house and has mentioned her dislike of Neda behind her back. Others think the power has gone to her head.

Like I said..JMO.

If someone has a different impression, please share Smile

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 5:25 pm

HW hasn't posted spoilers yet. Others have, but don't know if it's true...

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 5:59 pm

catty wrote:
HW hasn't posted spoilers yet.  Others have, but don't know if it's true...

I saw the picture, I'm afraid it's true. What's shocking is who did it. I knew it was as going to happen.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 6:03 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 6:05 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 6:07 pm

I never thought she would do that. At least not right now.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 6:47 pm

Sorry I wasn't able to type in a spoiler before, I was at the dentist LOL.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 6:50 pm

Here's the picture I was talking about
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 7:45 pm

I missed half the show, but I'm watching now. Everything is panning out so far...

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 7:49 pm

Wow, Jackie was good in that comp!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 7:57 pm

All the vets evicted Neda. The only vote she got was Jackie.

I feel bad for Neda with all the cheering from the audience.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 8:38 pm

That was rough! I teared up with her, poor thing, I bet it's not easy knowing everyone hates you. She walked off that stage like she was deflated.

I just watched her interview on Facebook, she was still crying. She's great though, said she would vote for the best player even if it were Ika or Sindy, she's such a fan and could never be bitter. Arisa asked what do you want to say to your fans who supported you, she said "thanks Mom". If you get a chance to watch it, please do. I found it odd that she had changed into a nice dress. Where the heck did that come from if the remaining HG's were playing an endurance comp. Speaking of the dress, at the end of the interview she hugged Arisa and her entire butt was hanging out lol, it was funny!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 8:39 pm

catty wrote:
Wow, Jackie was good in that comp!

Neda definitely didn't try to win that comp. She promised Dillon yesterday that if there ever was a chance that if he was on the block and she won the POV, she would save him. She couldn't do that with Jackie there and plus she wouldn't have done that to Sindy.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   April 13th 2017, 8:46 pm

I'll look for the facebook interview, but I don't know if I want to see her cry.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: