View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16308
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 11:20 am

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
The most satisfying episode of the season.  It was great seeing her leave, to an empty audience too.  She will get a lot of cheers on finale night.

Didn't care for the time they had to talk to the jury.

Yeah that jury talk was shit! Now they think that Karen was this mastermind that carried Ika/Demetres lol. It has to be Kevin or Demetres, Karen will ruin the entire season for me.

Oh Me to Jack'd Karen winning just cannot happen. I think they are just toying with us as usual I think these Jury clips are just clips snipped together to play with the audience.

I really hope they do not allow Neda to be booed again tonight that was just terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 11:21 am

Jack'd wrote:
and a sneak peak of Nikki and her Vodka!

https://twitter.com/NikkiGrahame/status/864240943288942599

I love Nikki !!!! She did a great job with the awards scene.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17159

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 3:22 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 3:42 pm

Spoiler:

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 4:37 pm

spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 5:12 pm

Spoiler:

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 5:13 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 5:27 pm

Go to @JuryHouseVet for the tea. I'm on my phone and can't do spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 6:00 pm

I'm on my desktop now thank God! The phone drives me nuts!!

The link I put down has some good scoop. Two more minutes! I hear from people that were there that it's a really good show. When I was at work, I check my phone and one girl (Ika fanatic) was live. She was sitting behind Pili, Ashley and Jordan Pahar. Jon was there too. Then her phone battery was down to 20%, so she shut down the live feed.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 8:34 pm

That was a great ending to a very entertaining season. I'm so happy with the winner. I'm going to post some pics when I see them. Here's the first one! My favorite player in Canada, always! Love you Neds

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 8:37 pm

Ashleigh, Jordan & Pili representing Kevin and S3.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 8:47 pm

I wonder if those were their clothes or did BB give them to them. Kevin & Karen were matchy matchy lol
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 9:23 pm

Live on their facebook page -

Big Brother Canada
33 mins ·
Tune into our Facebook Live tomorrow 9:40AM ET for a special reunion with the #BBCAN5 cast! 🎉
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 9:42 pm

Safe travels Kevin!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 18th 2017, 9:50 pm

After seeing Ika in Jury, I was even happier Dem lost Part 3. I wonder if Kevin would have beat Dem in a Final 2 scenario?

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   May 19th 2017, 9:47 am

Thanks for the great Pictures Jack'd. I will always adore Neda no matter what others say its so good to she her and Jon together I absolutely loved them Season 2.

I thought the show was fabulous and Trevor B is absolutely brilliant with the comp designs. BB US really needs to step up their game. Loved every single minute of the show and I cheered when Keven booted Demetrius 3rd hahaaha I am mean but if Ika had not been there he would of been booted long ago IMO he had zero game and Kevin would of beaten him. Ika blew it for Dem at the round table IMO she was rude and obnoxious to the other jury members and I thought extremely rude to Tim the look on his face said it all.

Overall I enjoyed the whole season great win Kevin he worked his butt off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: