Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 13th 2017, 6:34 pm

Only two sleeps away! We can discuss the shows here.

Hopefully, I will have power and be able to watch the premier. We have a big Nor'easter coming at us tonight into tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

You can watch online here -

http://bmx-tv.net/

ETA -

I have to put this here or else I'll forget when it's on.

Wednesdays at 9/8c
Thursdays (8/7c)
Mondays (9/8c)

Last edited by Jack'd on March 14th 2017, 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 13th 2017, 7:47 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Only two sleeps away! We can discuss the shows here.

Hopefully, I will have power and be able to watch the premier. We have a big Nor'easter coming at us tonight into tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

You can watch online here -

http://bmx-tv.net/

Us too expecting 10-15 cm UGG hopefully last blast of winter.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 13th 2017, 11:30 pm

Can't wait!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 15th 2017, 8:25 pm

These newbies are star struck!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 15th 2017, 8:40 pm

What's up with Ika, what a Biotch she is.

It took 45 minutes just to get these HG's in the damn house!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 15th 2017, 9:19 pm

So, Karen along with Sindy won the first HOH endurance comp. Karen is the new HOH.

The first twist for the season is pretty unfair, but it is what it is. We get to vote which HG we want to send to the future and make safe until Jury. You know everyone will be voting for a Vet and not a newbie.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 15th 2017, 9:29 pm

Twitter is all about Neda getting this. Ugh, they are doing her a disservice, she will never win now.

hamsterwatch #bbcan5‏ @hamsterwatch 27m27 minutes ago

I've just heard Neda missed the mat & went to hospital after that fall, but she's okay and back/still in the game #bbcan5
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 11:58 am

Jack'd wrote:
What's up with Ika, what a Biotch she is.

It took 45 minutes just to get these HG's in the damn house!

Thats Ika she was the same on her first season. She is a handful to say the least LOL
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 11:59 am

Jack'd wrote:
Twitter is all about Neda getting this. Ugh, they are doing her a disservice, she will never win now.

hamsterwatch #bbcan5‏ @hamsterwatch  27m27 minutes ago

I've just heard Neda missed the mat & went to hospital after that fall, but she's okay and back/still in the game #bbcan5

I have mixed feelings about this it could very well do her a disservice but Neda is a huge threat and they may get her out ASAP. Not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 4:51 pm

Loved the first show even if it was only hg intro.

I want to know more on the Ika/Sindy beef because it was obvious they don't like each other.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 4:52 pm

HW Spoilers:

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 7:34 pm

Spoiler for the safety twist:

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 8:30 pm

That show was so messed up. I want to know what made Neda & Sindy change their minds about who to vote out. I'm sure Ika had something to do with it, but we don't know.

The new HOH is

Spoiler:

On the feeds Sindy, Neda & Ika are talking and seem really happy about who won HOH. I think Ika had a lot to do with this, but again, we don't know! Sindy & Neda thanked her. I think Ika told the new HOH that they kept him safe, at least that's the vibe I'm getting from this conversation.

Also, they DO NOT like Cass. Cass told them she wants to BD Bruno so now she is on their shit list. Cass said something to Neda and they got into it a bit, but of course, we don't know what that is, but Ika told Neda that she was happy that Neda stood up for herself.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 9:31 pm

Oh I meant to say the best part of the show was when Karen told Cass & Gary "This is why none of you fucking won" LOL
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 9:45 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Oh I meant to say the best part of the show was when Karen told Cass & Gary "This is why none of you fucking won" LOL

lol! loved that.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 10:55 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Better yet, she actually said *fuckers - haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 16th 2017, 11:42 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

roll on floor laughi

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 17th 2017, 8:40 am

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Sounded like "fucking" (of course they bleeped a bit) to me LOL, but "fuckers" is funnier yet. I found the clip on Twitter if anyone wants to see it. She's hilarious.

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherCA/status/842537779565420545

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 17th 2017, 3:57 pm

I have not watched with show yet looking forward to a relaxing Friday or Saturday night catching up.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 18th 2017, 11:15 am

Woot Woot Neda won the safety to Jury I am happy about that I know it could be a double edged sword but it could give her the opportunity to get herself deep into a core powerful alliance if she plays her cards right.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2017, 7:04 pm

I can't get on the bmx site, it's not loading. I'll have to watch the episode later. UGH!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2017, 7:46 pm

BMX hasn't worked for me since the beginning of the season, but another site has worked well. Do you want the link for that, Jack'd? I got it from Hamsterwatch. I don't want to post the link because of memories from past seasons when we would get bumped from a site and have to chase around other links to see the show. Remember?

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2017, 8:31 pm

I'm watching from a link through hw. I couldn't get on bmx, so ended up missing the first 15 minutes.

I did catch Demetres winning HOH and getting a video message from home instead of a letter which was pretty cool. He also go tequila in his HOH basket.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2017, 8:59 pm

catty, I thought that the video message was pretty cool, too. I am not usually fond of watching HOH reveals, but that change up gave it new "excitement."

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2017, 9:25 pm

Yeah, I like the video message concept too.

catty the site it down I don't know why but they posted an alternative link to watch the show on their twitter. The site should be back tomorrow.

So now Ika wants Dallas gone, I give up with her!

I liked how they finally showed what happened before the first eviction vote. Stupid Mark!

I thought Neda's reaction in the storage room to safety was hilarious!

Cass! ugh, I wish she would go home, she gives me agita.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2017, 9:25 pm

Another thing, does anyone watch the live feeds or are me and Sydney the only ones? If so, where do you watch?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2017, 10:13 pm

I haven't tried watching. I wanted to, but I've been busy with family stuff this past week. I try to keep up with updates but they keep flip flopping, so in the end I don't know what will happen.

I was never a huge a Cass fan. So if she left, I would not mind.

Thanks for the bmx info

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2017, 10:52 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Another thing, does anyone watch the live feeds or are me and Sydney the only ones? If so, where do you watch?

catty wrote:
I haven't tried watching.  I wanted to, but I've been busy with family stuff this past week.  I try to keep up with updates but they keep flip flopping, so in the end I don't know what will happen.

I was never a huge a Cass fan.  So if she left, I would not mind.

Thanks for the bmx info

I'm now getting into them more now. Just popped in and out before. I have been reading the updates around town.
Watching the feeds on BBviewer. They worked when I clicked on the icon....I usually have to jump through hoops every season to get that to work, but it did now.

As I said somewhere here, I was not a Cass fan. I wanted to give her a try this season, but she still gets on my last nerve.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 21st 2017, 10:27 am

I am with the rest of you I wish Cass would go she drives me nuts. Last year and this year hopefully she gets to boot soon.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 22nd 2017, 8:02 pm

The bmx site is working dance

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 22nd 2017, 8:37 pm

Yeah catty, but I just got on, I forgot it was on!!! The site froze for me so I went to VideoBrother.

Dr. D tweeted this and this is what I thought - I'm going to put this in the live feed thread too.

Dr. Detroit‏ @BigBroRadio 8h8 hours ago
Loving watching the #BBCAN5 Live Feeds on http://bmx-tv.net/ .
Don't even need to buy a VPN. Smile
Plus, @Hippiebitch is in chat there!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 22nd 2017, 10:59 pm

Who's Hippiebitch? Should I know?

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 23rd 2017, 5:31 pm

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 23rd 2017, 5:53 pm

catty wrote:
Spoiler:

bravo

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 23rd 2017, 6:18 pm

YAY!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 23rd 2017, 6:29 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Spoiler:

bravo

Spoiler:

I hope so too!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 23rd 2017, 8:49 pm

It's gonna happen! YAY!!!

Ika is really trying to bury Neda. She should just shut it, she's safe for the week.

These feeds going on and off piss me off.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 27th 2017, 9:13 pm

Thank goodness for tonight's show. She was getting so much negativity from people online, accusing her of being petty or jealous. She thought through her nominations and is getting rid of someone who she felt was coming after her. Good for her. It works for me!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 27th 2017, 9:14 pm

Oh, I like Dre a lot even if she does come after Neda at some point.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   March 28th 2017, 7:51 pm

catty wrote:
Oh, I like Dre a lot even if she does come after Neda at some point.

Oh gee catty, we're on opposite sides again, I can't stand Dre!! She is such a damn complainer and mean girl IMO. I hate when her and Ika are together, they are so nasty. She can't go fast enough for me lol. Play the damn game and stop your b*itching.

I liked tonight's episode, showed a lot of insight. I was surprised to hear that Ika was team Neda over Cass, from the feeds it's hard to make out where her loyalties lie since she's playing both sides of the house. Gary's a little biotch isn't he lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Show Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: