Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   March 6th 2017, 5:15 pm

It's an epic showdown as two legends in Survivor history set their sights on one another, on the two-hour season premiere of Survivor, Wednesday, March 8 at 8/7c.

Also, two castaways attempt to put their past behind them and start a new game while another castaway introduces the "spy shack" 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   March 6th 2017, 5:19 pm

First 7 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9y_CbZr5Wg

Watch the first seven minutes of an epic showdown as two legends in SURVIVOR history set their sights on one another, on the two-hour season premiere.

I put the link just in case the video is removed.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   March 7th 2017, 1:37 pm

I would like Sandra to go first. ... or Tony. Never liked him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   March 7th 2017, 5:37 pm

Sandra has to go first, right? Why would anyone keep her. She's won twice!

I hope Cirie does well. And Michaela. I'm curious to see how Caleb is. I actually liked him on Survivor.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   March 7th 2017, 6:02 pm

catty wrote:
Sandra has to go first, right?  Why would anyone keep her.  She's won twice!

I hope Cirie does well.  And Michaela.  I'm curious to see how Caleb is.  I actually liked him on Survivor.

I adore Michaela. She has such spirit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   March 9th 2017, 3:13 pm

Great 1st episode. I was okay with the two who left.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   March 9th 2017, 9:16 pm

catty wrote:
Great 1st episode.  I was okay with the two who left.

tens I agree catty! I loved it!
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   March 11th 2017, 1:32 am

I guess Sandra's strategy is take me to the end. No one will give me the money 3x. I would have went after her the first second I was on that island. I love that she got Tony out. And he's one of my favs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   March 11th 2017, 8:27 am

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
I guess Sandra's strategy is take me to the end. No one will give me the money 3x. I would have went after her the first second I was on that island. I love that she got Tony out. And he's one of my favs.

Sandra makes a good point. Why not keep her around to get rid of the Tony's ,Ozzy's and Malcolm's? The trick is to not keep Sandra around long enough to make this very point at final Tribal Council.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 34 - Episode 1 "The Stakes Have Been Raised"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: