Scroll down for other interviews.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16262
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 19th 2017, 9:48 am

Thanks Jack'd I am looking forward to watching those when I get home from work.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 16940

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 19th 2017, 1:17 pm

WTH, Is this for real? If it is, these kids are nuts! I think it's bull crap lol, something Emily would dream up.

Official_ChuckB‏ @chuck_boudreau  6m6 minutes ago
#BBCAN5 EXCLUSIVE! @Emily_BBCAN and @DillonBBCAN announce their engagement to me! @BigBrotherCA Video on my fb page!

His facebook interview

https://www.facebook.com/chuck.boudreau.54/videos/pcb.10155130871091071/10155130867341071/?type=3&theater

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 19th 2017, 2:33 pm

That's just nuts LOL
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 19th 2017, 3:37 pm

I can't believe that this is real! I feel like we're being punked.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 19th 2017, 8:28 pm

No it's a joke I assume. People on twitter are saying that Natalie & James are going to be their maid of honor and best man lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 19th 2017, 8:32 pm

Neda is getting so much hate on twitter, she's on a blocking spree. It's so sad because you know 1/2 of Ika's fans are fans because of the stupid ass showmance. These women need to get lives and stop living vicariously through someone else's romance, it's just so gross IMO. They all have Ika's picture as theirs on twitter, ridiculous. I feel so bad for Neda, the show really threw her under the bus this season. I said it before and I'll say it again, there was too much influence from the audience and the HG's should never be able to hear all that cheering and booing crap.

I just listed to Rob's podcast, dear Lord that Karen is so delusional, she said she lost because they were a bitter jury LOL. She also takes 100% responsibility for Kevin using the Veto on Ika which I know for a fact is not true, I was watching the feeds, before he even spoke to Karen he was thinking of doing it, Karen just made his decision final. She's a hot mess that one lol.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 20th 2017, 10:31 am

Jack'd wrote:
Neda is getting so much hate on twitter, she's on a blocking spree. It's so sad because you know 1/2 of Ika's fans are fans because of the stupid ass showmance. These women need to get lives and stop living vicariously through someone else's romance, it's just so gross IMO. They all have Ika's picture as theirs on twitter, ridiculous. I feel so bad for Neda, the show really threw her under the bus this season. I said it before and I'll say it again, there was too much influence from the audience and the HG's should never be able to hear all that cheering and booing crap.

I just listed to Rob's podcast, dear Lord that Karen is so delusional, she said she lost because they were a bitter jury LOL. She also takes 100% responsibility for Kevin using the Veto on Ika which I know for a fact is not true, I was watching the feeds, before he even spoke to Karen he was thinking of doing it, Karen just made his decision final. She's a hot mess that one lol.

The Neda hate absolutely boggles my mind it is utterly ridiculous I feel terrible for her. She is a fabulous gamer and those Ika/Dem fans disgust me with the hate.

I also agree they need to ensure that HG's are not able to hear the audience reaction and nor should the audience be allowed to Boo or hiss at anyone on live TV Aaryn/Amanda/Gina Marie etc are a different story all together. None of the HG's did anything to deserve that and it hurt them inside the house.

Karen will go to her grave a delusional mess that she is she really is something else.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 20th 2017, 4:31 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

The Neda hate absolutely boggles my mind it is utterly ridiculous I feel terrible for her.  She is a fabulous gamer and those Ika/Dem fans disgust me with the hate.  

I also agree they need to ensure that HG's are not able to hear the audience reaction and nor should the audience be allowed to Boo or hiss at anyone on live TV Aaryn/Amanda/Gina Marie etc are a different story all together.  None of the HG's did anything to deserve that and it hurt them inside the house.

Karen will go to her grave a delusional mess that she is she really is something else.  

The difference with Aaryn, Amanda & Gina Marie, is that they got a bad reception when they were evicted and left the game. This crowd was heard all during the season while the game was still going on, during voting, during live HOH's (cheered when Neda lost the HOH that sent her out), during evictions (screamed cheers when Neda was put on the block). Arisa is another one, she made her love for Ika so obvious on social media.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 20th 2017, 4:32 pm

Cute picture from Kevin's Mom's house!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 20th 2017, 8:31 pm

I just deleted a post because I just don't believe it. I went back and read this guys twitter and he's a Neda/Jon hater and of course, the sun rises and sets on Demika, puke!

This guy posted supposed screen grabs of Jon telling his friend that Neda's hooking up with Alec and was when they were dating.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 21st 2017, 11:31 am

Jack'd wrote:
I just deleted a post because I just don't believe it. I went back and read this guys twitter and he's a Neda/Jon hater and of course, the sun rises and sets on Demika, puke!

This guy posted supposed screen grabs of Jon telling his friend that Neda's hooking up with Alec and was when they were dating.

Thats absolutely nuts. There has never even been rumour about that that I have heard. People are sick.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 21st 2017, 9:28 pm

shoot_me  shoot_me  shoot_me  shoot_me  shoot_me

https://www.gofundme.com/67bbmwpk

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 22nd 2017, 12:47 am

Jack'd wrote:

I just looked. It now says, "Campaign is complete and no longer active."

I don't know about people anymore. I have no problem with people having their favorites, but things seem to have gotten out of control.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   May 22nd 2017, 10:47 am

Jack'd wrote:

Give me a break so stupid. I saw that too its now inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 Media   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: