Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"   December 12th 2016, 6:15 pm

Quote :
Steady hands will earn a spot in the final three and a chance at the million dollar prize. Then, after 39 days, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"   December 14th 2016, 9:57 pm

Great season, one of my favorites ever. Ken looked pissed at the finale and Hannah was good sport.

I can't wait until S34 with all the returnees. Ozzy, OMG he's still playing? Can' wait to see Tai again lol.
I'm wondering, do you think it will be all returnees or just half the cast is? I was hoping to see Malcolm again too.

Coming back in March!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"   December 15th 2016, 9:22 am

I agree Jack. So much back and forth. And the top 3 that I was soooo sure was going to win (jay, Zeke or david) all taken out. I loved it.
I was happy with Adam winning. He played just as well. Happy for him and his family.
I wish Ken had a bit more of a personality. He won his challenges, and he looks good-lol, but beyond that he was blah. Even when you would see others ask him questions.
I was hoping to see Bret get to the end, I understood his frustration, it's so hard to see people wanting to bring top players to the end. He was right no one wins in the end against david, jay or adam. So get them out.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16373

PostSubject: Re: Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"   December 15th 2016, 10:33 am

On the next season coming up in March I think? Is Caleb from BB going to be on it again?
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"   December 15th 2016, 12:00 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Great season, one of my favorites ever. Ken looked pissed at the finale and Hannah was good sport.

I can't wait until S34 with all the returnees. Ozzy, OMG he's still playing? Can' wait to see Tai again lol.
I'm wondering, do you think it will be all returnees or just half the cast is? I was hoping to see Malcolm again too.

Coming back in March!

20 returnees. Malcolm is one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"   December 15th 2016, 3:58 pm

I've never cried so much! I was so happy for Adam.

Overall, LOVED the season because of all the personalities even of those that got on my nerves at times.

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"   December 15th 2016, 8:26 pm

Thanks Phil, looking forward to seeing my eye candy again lol

Yes Syd, it will be back in March and Caleb will be on. He was at the finale last night.

catty, I wasn't an Adam fan, but I'm fine with him winning. I just wonder if his story had anything to do with how the jury voted.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"   December 15th 2016, 10:01 pm

I liked Adam, but I thought the same thing to be honest.

PostSubject: Re: Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"   

Back to top Go down

Season 33 - Season Finale "I'm Going For a Million Dollars"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: