View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16940
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   November 20th 2016, 9:03 am

Oh boy this will probably be an explosive series. Gold Stars vs. New Stars! I can't wait!!

Celebrity Big Brother 2017: Speidi set to return for ‘Gold Stars vs New Stars’

They’re baaaack!

According to The Daily Star, American reality couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt – better known as ‘Speidi’ – are set to return for Celebrity Big Brother 2017.

The tabloid is reporting the couple has ‘signed a six-figure deal’ to return to the show for the Gold Stars vs New Stars series, which will launch in January.

Read more: http://realitybox.co.uk/celebrity-big-brother-2017-speidi-set-return-gold-stars-vs-new-stars/#ixzz4QYsXHFYH

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   November 20th 2016, 2:34 pm

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are still together? I really don't know much about them, though.

I am excited to see Jasmine Lennard. She is so outspoken. I find her interesting. She and Cristian broke up this past summer, right?

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   November 23rd 2016, 9:52 pm

Gail, I saw your question in the other thread. No you're not missing anything, I just wanted to make sure you saw this thread because I know you watch BBUK. This season will probably be epic with the most controversial HG's being brought back. Heidi & Spencer were one a few yrs. ago, the year Rylan won, they were drama, drama, drama!

There's a rumor that Nikki Graham may also be on because she tweeted something like it was a good day, she earned her gold star. Since the season is called Gold Stars vs. New Stars, the fans have assumed that she will be on.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   November 25th 2016, 10:45 am

Thanks for the info, Jack'd.

Nikki!!!

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   December 29th 2016, 9:22 am

Here we go, only a few days left! Here are some pics of the house from Rylan's twitter.

It looks like the Crayola factory threw up in it lol

Rylan Clark-Neal ‏@Rylan  6h6 hours ago
Here's your FIRST LOOK at the brand new #CBB house! Find out which All Stars + New Stars will be moving in Tues 3rd Jan 9pm on @channel5_tv

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16262

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   December 29th 2016, 4:51 pm

That looks really neat. If Nikki is on I will try and watch Jack'd you will have to help me LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 3rd 2017, 9:47 pm

That was fun! I think it's going to be an exciting series. I love the All Stars returning, there's going to be drama!!

No Nikki Syd unfortunately. She said on Twitter Big Brother in January, no it's too cold lol

Anyone watching?
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 4th 2017, 2:01 pm

I intend to watch. I missed the live launch yesterday, but caught some of BOTS and most of the live hour show after.

It looks like it's going to be a good show!

*I went to BMX today to see if I could watch the replay from yesterday, but it wouldn't work for me. Does anyone have a link so I can watch replays the next day? I forget how to do everything every season. doh Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 4th 2017, 9:55 pm

Gail wrote:
I intend to watch. I missed the live launch yesterday, but caught some of BOTS and most of the live hour show after.

*I went to BMX today to see if I could watch the replay from yesterday, but it wouldn't work for me. Does anyone have a link so I can watch replays the next day? I forget how to do everything every season. doh Embarassed

With BMX you click on replays to the top right. You need to make sure your VPN is turned off and if you have an add blocker, that it's on. See if this works.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 5th 2017, 11:41 am

Jack'd wrote:
Gail wrote:

With BMX you click on replays to the top right. You need to make sure your VPN is turned off and if you have an add blocker, that it's on. See if this works.

Thanks, Jack'd. I couldn't get that to work for me until today. It just kept buffering. I'm watching now.

Is there a Youtube channel to watch, or did that get taken down?

Number of posts : 16262

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 5th 2017, 12:07 pm

Jack'd wrote:
That was fun! I think it's going to be an exciting series. I love the All Stars returning, there's going to be drama!!

No Nikki Syd unfortunately. She said on Twitter Big Brother in January, no it's too cold lol

Anyone watching?

This about Nikki does not surprise me I remember the problem she had with he AirCon in her series LMAO so funny.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 9th 2017, 9:42 pm

Is anyone watching? I am loving it! It's still early on, so it's just going to keep getting better.

Who does everyone want to see go this week? I don't want to say because I don't want to spoil anything if some haven't caught up yet.
I'm going to hide my choice. I hope this works. I haven't done this in ages.

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 10th 2017, 7:17 pm

I agree Gail, that's who I want to go too. Your spoiler didn't work, so I fixed it for you! Very Happy

Ray J walked out of the BB house. He's says it was his tooth, but I believe it was Angie's detox program lol. Adios, he wasn't worth one million dollars, he slept the entire time.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/10/ray-j-big-brother-lawsuit-threat/
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 10th 2017, 10:58 pm

I'm watching, too! I kinda want him to stay. (Drama)

Ray J sucked. BYE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 10th 2017, 11:06 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I agree Gail, that's who I want to go too. Your spoiler didn't work, so I fixed it for you!  Very Happy

Ray J walked out of the BB house. He's says it was his tooth, but I believe it was Angie's detox program lol. Adios, he wasn't worth one million dollars, he slept the entire time.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/10/ray-j-big-brother-lawsuit-threat/

Thanks for the fix, Jack'd.

I am very disappointed in Ray J. I had such high hopes for him. I thought we would get some really fun times out of him.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 11th 2017, 2:32 pm

And now, Brandon has left the house. WTH!?

I read in a comment on Twitter that he was not feeling well, too. Don't know how true that is.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 13th 2017, 2:42 pm

Anyone know or have any ideas who is entering the house tonight? I can't wait!

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 14th 2017, 6:57 pm

Well that was a clusterfuck for Austin lol, I loved it, nasty man that he is.

Looks like that cleaning lady person is going to bring the drama. Can't believe Bianca and Jamie are into each other and Coleen better get it together, she's a hot mess.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 14th 2017, 9:13 pm

I surprisingly felt a touch bad for Austin, even though I was very happy to see him go. That was a horrible way to leave. I would have been very upset if it had been Calum!

That Geordie Shore girl is a piece of work. The cleaning lady woman is just a tad outspoken... Wink Wink

I think Jasmine is a hot mess, too. I wonder if Calum is rethinking that?

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 15th 2017, 7:57 pm

Gail wrote:
I surprisingly felt a touch bad for Austin, even though I was very happy to see him go. That was a horrible way to leave. I would have been very upset if it had been Calum!

That Geordie Shore girl is a piece of work. The cleaning lady woman is just a tad outspoken... Wink Wink

I think Jasmine is a hot mess, too. I wonder if Calum is rethinking that?

I don't like Calum, what the heck does he do anyway besides going from one reality show to another? I think he may have been a model in his day. I died laughing when Jedward said that about his new hair lol, he's had three hair transplants. He was just on Famously Single here in the US.

Chloe is gross from the minute she walked in and Kim is a pain in the ass!

Good show tonight, lots of drama. Calum was in Jasmine's bed tonight, so I guess he's OK with her.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 16th 2017, 9:24 am

Don't click on this if you don't want to know. The Sun is reporting on who was evicted last night from the CBBUK house. The public will see who it was on tonight's show.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 18th 2017, 10:29 am

Well that sucked! I wanted James J to stay in. He sure did deliver the drama. I loved his wind ups.

The finale is reportedly on Friday, February 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   January 27th 2017, 6:04 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   February 4th 2017, 3:28 pm

I am so disappointed in the winner. I honestly was rooting for Speidi this season, or at least someone who brought some action to the house.

I would have even supported Jedward as a winner.....

This season has been interesting at least.

Oh well, on to Canadian BB I guess.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   February 4th 2017, 10:29 pm

Yeah, it was a fun season with a lackluster winner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017   

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - January 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: