View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 21st 2016, 11:48 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
I also like it.  I also like the seeing the comps, diary room and no feed blackouts.

Yes! It's a dream season! I love it.

I also loved being able to see them each come in and meet each other at the beginning, and seeing that first week....

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16373
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 22nd 2016, 8:10 am

Jack'd wrote:
Gail wrote:
There's always some ugliness, but why do you all think that this season has been so bad?

Is there a younger audience, maybe?  Does America's involvement make people feel more bold?
I don't get it. I've been trying to ignore the nasty stuff.

It's really hard to ignore if your on social media. Twitter is vile and so is Jokers. I think it was because of the divide and the taking of sides.

Gail did you read the Celebrity Big Brother thread?

I am so glad that I am not on twitter I read that it is horrible!! Very nasty this season.
Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 22nd 2016, 4:34 pm

To me , these are the trashiest house guests I have ever seen I had to quit watching
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 22nd 2016, 8:51 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Gail wrote:
There's always some ugliness, but why do you all think that this season has been so bad?

Is there a younger audience, maybe?  Does America's involvement make people feel more bold?

It's really hard to ignore if your on social media. Twitter is vile and so is Jokers. I think it was because of the divide and the taking of sides.

I am so glad that I am not on twitter I read that it is horrible!!   Very nasty this season.

The worst I've seen in years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 23rd 2016, 8:04 am

Season 6 was the last time I saw such a clear and constant divide in the house. It was the Sovereign 6 against the Friendship with April trying to float between the two. The message boards were on fire with Maggie/Cappy haters vs Janelle/Kayser lovers. There was plenty name calling and a near fist fight between Cappy and Michael.

The power shifted with almost every HOH. Howie was this years Jason with his pranks and vicious tirades against April which left her sobbing in the bathroom stall.

The difference between the season 12 years ago and now is definitely social media. The fans were just as vocal back then, but the only outlet to vent your frustration or root for your favorite was boards like this one, Jokers and a few others. It stayed on your desktop. Today, it follows you with your phone or any place with free wi-fi.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 23rd 2016, 9:21 am

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Gail wrote:

I am so glad that I am not on twitter I read that it is horrible!!   Very nasty this season.

The worst I've seen in years.

That's just crazy!!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 23rd 2016, 11:15 am

Jack'd wrote:

Yes I did, Jack'd. I commented after you. Is there something I'm missing?

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 23rd 2016, 8:04 pm

Shelby was just evicted from BBOTT!

So I called it! The HOH that is being played tonight will get to save one person (who will go to the F-3) and the other two will battle it out for the F-3 position.

Morgan just told the HG's about Alex being her sister.

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 23rd 2016, 9:32 pm

Darn I forgot there was a show tonight! So I missed the final HOH of the season....Jason won! I'm going to flashback and see what it was.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 23rd 2016, 9:32 pm

Jason just won the HOH and a spot for himself into the F-3. I believe he will take Krissie and Morgan & Justin will battle it out for the final place in the F-3. Chances are that Morgan will probably take it. The rules state that whoever loses the second comp will leave the house immediately. It is not known when this second comp will be played.

I'm happy for Jason, but because he's been so controversial this year, there is a good chance that he may not win it. People are banding together and even considering voting for Krissie if Morgan doesn't make the F-3. What a shame!

The HOH comp was - Taken from Jokers -

The rules of Uphill Battle. - pipper
Each plays on own game board. Each board has same question. Maneuver ball into answer pocket using a bar and rope to lift one color coded answer ball at a time up the board. There are pitfalls to avoid. Once all answers are in the pockets.
If wrong, use stick to push ball out from behind playing board.
The question is Houseguest HOH winners and the week numbers.

Morgan & Justin had one ball in and Krissie had three at the end of the comp. Justin was just terrible didn't know the answers to who was HOH on which week, unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 24th 2016, 12:15 am

The HOH was very similar to the one Frankie won when his then partner, Caleb sat down in protest. Frankie ended up playing solo, and won it.

This one looked harder because there were so many open spaces for your ball to fall through. Jason blasted through it.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 25th 2016, 10:50 am

Jack'd wrote:
Justin was just terrible didn't know the answers to who was HOH on which week, unbelievable.

That pisses me off!

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 9:38 am

Tonight is the second part of the competition. Morgan will face off against Justin. The comp will begin at 5pm PST - 8pm - EST. The winner will advance and be a part of the F-3 joining Jason and Krissie. The loser will leave the BB house.

I'm assuming tomorrow will be the F-3 making their pitch to us and then the voting will open.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 10:30 am

Actually, the Winner Vote window opens at 8 a.m. and the F3 pitch to the audience won't be until 5 p.m. (BB time) I thought the timing was strange, but I think everyone has decided who they are voting for, and doubt the speeches will make a difference.

This last week has been such a drag. Jason is wondering why Kryssie's DR sessions are so long. He suspects she is giving a spectacular rendition of her game play. He is now questioning if he made the right move in taking her to F3.

Meanwhile, Justin is about to crack. He has spent most his time since last Wednesday night in bed. He only comes out late night to make something to eat or speak with Morgan if she is not with the others.

Poor Morgan has done a stellar job of making the best of this week as a lone wolf from her side of the house. She has listened to Kryssie's endless stories, and tried to bolster Justin when he is down.

Jason has been digging himself deeper into losing more of his fan base (me included) with the constant rants about Justin. Justin's poor game play, Justin not being grateful for the help Jason gave him, etc etc.

This season should have been brought to a close this past Sunday for everyone's sanity.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 10:41 am

"Poor Morgan" has been welcomed with open arms by the LNJ. They haven't shunned her and have included her in their conversations, even as you say, listening to Kryssie's endless stories. Both Jason and Kryssie have helped her study for today. She has also not been thrilled with Justin's antics, making many comments under her breath, including "shut up". I didn't hear her say that about Kryssie's stories, instead she contributed with telling her stories and the two of them have gotten along nicely. I hate this Morgan is too good for these people crap, she's done her share of shit talking too.

Justin is an ass, he's all butt hurt that Jason didn't take him when in reality Justin would have taken Kryssie too. Jason, Kryssie and Morgan are all disgusted with Justin's behavior, he is being a complete brat. His game sucked, he never felt the burn, always was in a good spot. He's made homophobic comments, called Kryssie a bitch, was disrespectful to BB on Thanksgiving and these were the people that were his friends and DID have his back. Jason & Kryssie could have went along with Dani in voting Justin's ass out of that house, instead they convinced her to go for Whitney. Sorry I don't feel bad for Justin one bit.

We all bitch about the jury voting personal, well now everyone can see why they do that, a lot of fans will be doing the same. Not me, I'm voting for game and who I believe played it the best, I'm voting for Jason.
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 12:53 pm

I'm the type of person who would definitely vote personal, if I was in that house, lol....I always want the person to win, that I like the best, regardless of game play. This show has me a little confused. I have been on the LNJ side this whole time, with Justin being my fave. I couldn't stand Jason on his other season, 'cause I liked the Austwins and Vanessa. Anyway, the Justin rants from Jason and Kryssie are getting on my nerves. I do think Justin should have helped on Thanksgiving, but he did cook a lot through the season. I was going to surprise myself and vote for Jason over Justin, if he did make it to final 3, then the ranting got on my nerves, and I said I would vote for Justin, or even Morgan, who I believe will definitely be there instead. But I quickly got over that.....can't bring myself to vote for the other side, haha. All that to say this: I will be voting for Jason. Smile

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 2:09 pm

Jack'd...very well put, and I agree with everything you have said. I felt sorry for Morgan only because she is the last one of her group left in the house. she was expecting the worst, but was welcomed whole heartedly by all. They had such a good time in the bathroom earlier, comparing 'secrets' the sister twist, the shenanigins with Krackle Wars, and all that. Last night's long story by Kryssie had Morgan yawning part way through. She stuck with Kryssie and kept up with story.

It has been nice to watch them quiz Morgan to prep her for the head to head with Justin. And I agree, Justin has been an ass lately. I don't remember if I posted elsewhere, but the biggest disappointment for me was his failure to try to prepare his own mother's recipe for the Thanksgiving turkey. The turkey which is the centerpiece to the meal, and he totally blew it off because he couldn't do it his way (brining) and BB had already purchased the ingredients.

It has been an emotionally charged season. America has had too much power and got too invested as is shown on Twitter and other forums where people have been threatened over their opinions. I am still voting for Jason. As his mom wrote, this means so much to him. I think it could be a life changing milestone for Jason.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 2:37 pm

I agree with everyone Justin has been a huge baby this past week. I hope Morgan wins and gets to F3. The boards have been over the top crazy with this season very nasty actually.

I agree way to much power given to viewers and next time there is a season like this I hope they don't put any vets in there. Jason has played a good game but he also did come in with a huge following. He won his way to the end but along the way the america's vote did help him throughout the game.

I do hope they do another season like this I enjoyed seeing the comps, DR's, and much much much less fish. I found it very interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 4:58 pm

Still voting Jason.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 7:14 pm

Read on Joker's that Justin apologized to Jason this afternoon...glad they made up Smile

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 8:00 pm

Yes Justin did apologize to Jason and I'm glad he did. It seemed heartfelt which was nice because Justin knows he would have done the same exact thing Jason did.

I only blame the HG's for Jason still being there, they had all season to get him out. If he didn't win that first POV, he would have been gone, no help from America there. He was only give the Co-HOH care package and the rest he did himself. No one is going to tell me he didn't play a great game, I watched more feeds than I care to admit lol. I don't appreciate the things he said along the way, but like I said before, I'm voting for game not words.

The final comp just took place and Morgan won over Justin. Justin didn't really know a lot of the answers (as usual), but he was a graceful loser as he left the BB house. He hugged and congratulated all three of them, was a great sport. The F-3 just got champagne to celebrate!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 8:35 pm

When does the vote start? Tomorrow?

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 8:36 pm

Alex is going to be on #RHAP, at any moment now, if anyone wants to listen.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 9:50 pm

I read that the vote opens at 8am PST tomorrow. I don't know when it closes though.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 9:59 pm

This is a riot! Eric from Reality Recaps made this for Jason. So many BB peeps, even Whitney's finance lol and the end is Mike, Kryssie's bf. He did a great job on it. Oh and even The Real Glenn took part lol

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 29th 2016, 10:16 pm

That was actually really sweet! Thanks for posting or I would have missed it otherwise.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 30th 2016, 2:57 am

The part with Kryssie's boyfriend made me LOL  Smile

Edited to add....Shane looks good Smile

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 30th 2016, 6:49 am

Eric worked really hard on that video. He gave up Thanksgiving with his family toput it together and edit. He has another slideshow with more fans pics that he just couldn't fit into the main video. A really nice job getting Mom and Dad to send pics as well.

Just when someone does something nice, there is the backlash from some who can't accept some may support a player that you as an individual may not. Johnny Mac has apparently been deluged with criticism for sending in a support snippet for the video.

I hope Jason pulls this win. I don't want another outcome like Season 3.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 30th 2016, 8:29 am

There is no doubt in my mind that Jason is winning this season.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 30th 2016, 8:46 am

kaper, I went to look to see what kind of hate Johnny Mac was getting. I saw that he posted this on reddit, unbelievable! These fans are nuts!! I swear they better be young kids and not adults.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 30th 2016, 8:59 am

Sydney2 wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind that Jason is winning this season.

Syd, there are a lot of people splitting votes between Jason & Kryssie, so I'm not too confident.

ETA - Also, Reddit and Jokers are both sites anti Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 30th 2016, 9:54 am

Voting is open!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 30th 2016, 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   November 30th 2016, 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   December 1st 2016, 7:59 pm

Well like I thought with the split votes between Jason & Kryssie, Morgan won BBOTT!

Until next year America!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   December 1st 2016, 8:04 pm

In other news, Kryssie bit the dust on stage!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   December 1st 2016, 9:16 pm

I wonder if this really was happening.

From Reddit -

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   December 1st 2016, 10:23 pm

I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyway, congrats to Morgan. Feel bad for Jason, but also wasn't surprised by the outcome.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   December 2nd 2016, 7:45 am

Jack'd wrote:
In other news, Kryssie bit the dust on stage!

What in the world? did she fall?

I am happy with the outcome Jason and his foul mouth lost me half way through the season.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   December 5th 2016, 2:35 pm

Kyrssie and her boyfriend were rolling around in the confetti. I really don't think Kryssie stole many votes away from Jason. Even her boyfriend was campaigning for Jason to win.

I haven't been here since BBCan3, but I ran into Philip Alan on reddit and decided to drop in. He said most of you were rooting for the LNJ. I was a Ball Smasher fan from day 1. Even Monte and Scott. Alex was my preseason pick to win, and I absolutely loved Shelby. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the outcome of the finale. I loved Julie's swearing and how she asked each former HG a question. Best finale in forever.

I actually liked Jason in BB17, but after 1-2 weeks of BBOTT, I found him insufferable. Danielle's puppy killer story became a fiasco. Kryssie and the wall competition... smh. Also, Shane's new haircut looks really good.

I agree that America got way too much power this season. I kept myself sane by staying off live feed chats and Twitter (no account).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 11/15/16 - Finale 12/1/16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Over the Top :: General Discussion and Information-
Jump to: