Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 10/18/18   October 18th 2016, 9:43 am

New day and it's probably going to be a good one! Dani is under the impression that Justin may use his Veto on her, however, he plans to use it on Kryssie. Scott will then put up Shane and the fireworks should start.

Read up on yesterday's happenings here - The best part is when Scott proposed a working alliance between him, Jason, Justin, Neeley and Alex. I don't get Scott's thinking. Here he wants this alliance, but then he plans on blindsiding them with his tie breaker vote to evict Shane. I know I would not want to be in an alliance with him if he did that to me.

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-over-the-top/day-20-recap.html

Today's schedule is as follows -

Veto Ceremony - 1pm PST - 4pm EST
America's Eviction Vote opens - 2pm PST - 5pm PST
Recap Episode - 7pm PST - 10pm EST
Live Diary Rooms - 7:30pm PST - 10:30pm EST
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/18/18   October 18th 2016, 6:11 pm

Veto meeting took place and Alex chose not to use her Veto. Justin used his and pulled Krissy off the block. Scott replaced her with Shane.

The Plastics + Scott are planning to let the LNJ vote Danielle out while they vote out Shane, hoping that Danielle will be pissed at her side. However, today in the backyard, Danielle told her crew that she wants the other side to vote out Shane and her crew to vote her out. She wants Scott to get more blood on his hands.

The 4:00pm the HG's are called to the living room. Scott come out from the DR holding a plastic jack-o-lantern. He tells them that Halloween is right around the corner and that BBOTT is going big with a party. Scott pulls out costumes for either girl or boy and one of the HG's have to claim the costume.

Girl Costumes -
Creepy Doll - Krissy
Day of the Dead Girl - Shelby
Witch - Morgan
Devil - Whitney
Zombie Nurse - Neeley
Mummy - Alex
Vampiress - Danielle

Guy Costumes -
Zombie Fireman - Justin
Vampire - Shane
Deadly Dr. - Jason
Warewolf - Scott

This should be fun watching on the feeds.
Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 10/18/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Over the Top :: General Discussion and Information-
Jump to: