Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16   October 17th 2016, 12:06 pm

Danielle was America's Nominee

Playing in the Veto is Scott, Neeley, Krissy, Danielle and Alex & Justin. Jason will be hosting. The comp starts at 1pm PST
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14988
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16   October 17th 2016, 2:42 pm

I hope Danielle wins veto.

So what did Scott choose with his care package.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16   October 17th 2016, 3:31 pm

I can't believe Justin chose to go against Danielle instead of Alex. Justin and Alex got the 2 vetoes...

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16   October 17th 2016, 9:04 pm

Scott chose the Double POV and Justin and Alex won. I missed the comp, again, but here is a summary:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBHighlights&Number=26113373&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

From Paul via twitter

Quote :
Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets 7m7 minutes ago
OH WHO'S HOSTING A @BBOverTheTop @CBSBigBrother HOH COMP ON WEDNESDAY THE 19TH?! Watch me hook these fools up w/ friendship live @ 9pm PT 😈P

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16   October 17th 2016, 9:43 pm

Well I wrote a play by play because I watched, but once again, I lost the post. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me these days!!!!

Danielle had a complete meltdown in the bushes just like Rachel lol She was really pissed at Justin for not throwing it to her or just pick Alex because either way Danielle would have won one of the Vetos and saved herself.

The plan as of tonight is that the LNJ want to vote out Danielle, but because of Justin's big trap the Plastics are on to it and of course, they are voting Shane out but telling the LNJ that they are voting Danielle out. They really think that once Danielle stays and they tell her that her alliance voted to evict her, that she will protect them if she wins HOH Rolling Eyes

Hey, look who's hosting the HOH comp on Wednesday!

Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets  42m42 minutes ago
OH WHO'S HOSTING A @BBOverTheTop @CBSBigBrother HOH COMP ON WEDNESDAY THE 19TH?! Watch me hook these fools up w/ friendship live @ 9pm PT 😈

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16   October 17th 2016, 10:20 pm

Thanks Jack'd for the update. I have no idea what has been going on these last several days.

Looking forward to Paul hosting HOH. Do the hgs still not know who won BB18? If not, will he be able to tell them?

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16   October 18th 2016, 9:35 am

catty wrote:
Thanks Jack'd for the update.  I have no idea what has been going on these last several days.

Looking forward to Paul hosting HOH.  Do the hgs still not know who won BB18?  If not, will he be able to tell them?

They don't know. I would guess that if BB doesn't let him tell them that they will assume it was him that won since he's the one there. I don't see what the big deal is, he should be able to tell them.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16   October 18th 2016, 9:38 am

catty wrote:
Thanks Jack'd for the update.  I have no idea what has been going on these last several days.

Looking forward to Paul hosting HOH.  Do the hgs still not know who won BB18?  If not, will he be able to tell them?

Good question, catty. I am assuming since the winner of BB 18 is outside info they are not aware of, that production won't allow him to say specifically. However, I can see where it might accidentally slip out during a conversation. They probably won't let him hang out and talk like they let Jeff do this past week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 10/17/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Over the Top :: General Discussion and Information-
Jump to: