all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 7th 2016, 11:59 am

It's care package day in the BB house!

Here's an update of yesterday's action!

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-over-the-top/day-9-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 7th 2016, 3:04 pm

Care package has arrived! It's for Krissy!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 7th 2016, 4:06 pm

Julie announcement! America will be choosing HN's this season and the first HN reveal will be tomorrow! Good news is that America can not choose the same HG's two weeks in a row.

Voting is open now - you get to pick three HG's

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big-brother-over-the-top/americas-have-not-vote/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 7th 2016, 4:37 pm

Scott is the stupidest super fan ever! He keeps telling the girls that they have the vote on who goes home this week and that Alex breaks the tie. He forgets we have a vote.
Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15073
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 7th 2016, 4:56 pm

What a super fan he is. I'm okay with Kryssie getting the package.

I'm voting Monte a HN, but not sure who else to vote for. Scott? and ???

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 7th 2016, 5:32 pm

I voted Monte, Scott and Shelby.

Kryssie is closest to Neeley, Justin and Jason. Monte has a chip on his shoulder for Justin, so I hope Kryssie keeps him safe.

Someone on another board brought up a possible problem. What if Alex threatens Kryssie if she doesn't save who she tells her to, then she will put Kryssie on the block? Would production allow that??
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 7th 2016, 8:55 pm

kaper wrote:
I voted Monte, Scott and Shelby.

Kryssie is closest to Neeley, Justin and Jason. Monte has a chip on his shoulder for Justin, so I hope Kryssie keeps him safe.

Someone on another board brought up a possible problem. What if Alex threatens Kryssie if she doesn't save who she tells her to, then she will put Kryssie on the block? Would production allow that??

She could, but I don't think she'll do that. As for production, I don't know what they would do. Alex/Kryssie already had a conversation about it, Alex wanted to pick her brain. She told her to either save Jason or Justin, but pushed more for Jason. Kryssie is having a very hard time with this power. I'll tell you she had a long convo with Dani and I must say she's pretty on point with a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 7th 2016, 9:33 pm

They got some croquet thing to practice with, must be POV

Live Diaries going on now.

From hamsterwatch -

Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16385
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 8th 2016, 11:09 am

I am a bit out of the loop as have had some personal things going on and having had the feeds on.  Who is everyone liking as a player.  I am not fond of Dani/Shane ugg showmances I cannot stand as usual. I don't mind Shane though. Monte is ugg hope he goes soon.

I like Justin he is a bit cray cray and I like that he is unpredictable not a fan of the nudity though.  Shelby I was really enjoying but not so much anymore.  I hope one of Monte (if he is 3rd nominee) or Dani do go home.

Who should we vote as third nominee?? I think monte. Again I am behind!! so my opinions might be off.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 8th 2016, 11:12 am

Sydney2 wrote:
I am a bit out of the loop as have had some personal things going on and having had the feeds on.  Who is everyone liking as a player.  I am not fond of Dani/Monte ugg showmances I cannot stand as usual.

I like Justin he is a bit cray cray and I like that he is unpredictable not a fan of the nudity though.  Shelby I was really enjoying but not so much anymore.  I hope one of Monte or Dani do go home.

Who should we vote as third nominee??

I don't know what I'm doing yet, the twitter world seems to be voting for Morgan, but I would love Scott or Shelby's butts up there. Monte is just disgusting, last night he said that Kryssie was jealous because Morgan is like a Barbie and she (Kryssie) is like a linebacker Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16385
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   October 8th 2016, 11:31 am

Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
I am a bit out of the loop as have had some personal things going on and having had the feeds on.  Who is everyone liking as a player.  I am not fond of Dani/Monte ugg showmances I cannot stand as usual.

I like Justin he is a bit cray cray and I like that he is unpredictable not a fan of the nudity though.  Shelby I was really enjoying but not so much anymore.  I hope one of Monte or Dani do go home.

Who should we vote as third nominee??

I don't know what I'm doing yet, the twitter world seems to be voting for Morgan, but I would love Scott or Shelby's butts up there. Monte is just disgusting, last night he said that Kryssie was jealous because Morgan is like a Barbie and she (Kryssie) is like a linebacker Twisted Evil

Oh Gosh he is an idiot. Glad my opinion is correct about him such a doofus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16   

Back to top Go down
 
Live Feed Discussion - 10/7/16
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Over the Top :: General Discussion and Information-
Jump to: