Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 20th 2016, 8:42 pm

She was just talking to herself saying her heart is saying Paul and her head is saying James and that when she follows her heart it usually gets broken. Wants to tell Paul she can't beat him and she would even want to vote for him. Shocked

My gut is she won't beat James and it will be a really bad ending to a pretty decent season. She really thinks she will have Paul/Victor's votes.

I'm not gonna lie, i hope Paul wins final HOH so we get our Paul/Nicole F2 we deserve.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 20th 2016, 8:51 pm

Thanks Nickel, I don't see Paul voting for James, but I really don't know how he would feel if he walks out the door. Especially with how much they have bonded and how much she has reassured him that she's taking him.

I want a N/P F2 also.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 20th 2016, 8:59 pm

Quote :
Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet 42m42 minutes ago
Yep, sounds like Paul better win R3 if he wants to get to F2. Nicole is talking to herself that she'll cut Paul if she wins R3

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 20th 2016, 9:48 pm

catty wrote:
Thanks Nickel, I don't see Paul voting for James, but I really don't know how he would feel if he walks out the door.  Especially with how much they have bonded and how much she has reassured him that she's taking him.

I want a N/P F2 also.

They only bonded because Nic won Pt 2 of the comp. Had it been James, Paul would be up James' ass this entire time and not Nicole's. He knows what he is doing and getting this close to Nicole is because he is making sure she takes him and doesn't have time to talk with James. Don't let him fool you, he's working it. Not saying he doesn't like Nicole, he does, very much, it's just when Nic and James hadn't played Pt 2 yet, he was going from one to the other reassuring them and pumping them up. Once Nic won, he dropped James like a hot potato.

Nic may take James, I don't know but I just don't see her winning part three.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 20th 2016, 10:19 pm

It makes sense, but I think they have always liked each other before just this week. I just think they have been able to talk more now.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 12:02 am

Nicole and Paul just had a long convo in Safari....I'm thinking now they are taking each other. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I just want to know already.

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 3:00 am

Nicole will make it to final two because no one I like ever wins. I won't watch. The thought of her smiling her fake smile and her entitled haughty expression will just make me gag. Sorry for the honesty but I truly can't stand Nicole. Paul earned his spot but I want James next to him and I'm not even a James fan.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 12:51 pm

Nicole & James were truly horrible players this season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16385

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 1:39 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

They really were. If it is those two in the F2 what a huge disappointment.
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 2:58 pm

I was hoping for a Paul/James F2. I liked Nicole in her first season, and now I can't stand her.

Number of posts : 16385

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 3:16 pm

EvelGwen wrote:
I was hoping for a Paul/James F2.  I liked Nicole in her first season, and now I can't stand her.  

I did not like her in her first season and cannot stand her even more than I thought this season. She ruined the season for me.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 4:17 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

They really were.  If it is those two in the F2 what a huge disappointment.

Yep and the best is they both think they played great! LOL I just can't wait to rip this bandaid off tonight! This season sucked!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 5:18 pm

Nicole is still one of my favorites. I am rooting for her, but if Paul wins I will be happy too.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 7:37 pm

I'm still rooting for Nicole as well. I didn't like her showmance with Corey, but she's still the sweet, somewhat naive and sheltered girl her first season. She had a lot more fun on 16, and she was a ball of nerves this time, but I will never understand the opinion that she didn't play a good game. She was always thinking with her head and planning. Good luck to her tonight!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 21st 2016, 9:37 pm

NickelPickle wrote:
I'm still rooting for Nicole as well. I didn't like her showmance with Corey, but she's still the sweet, somewhat naive and sheltered girl her first season. She had a lot more fun on 16, and she was a ball of nerves this time, but I will never understand the opinion that she didn't play a good game. She was always thinking with her head and planning. Good luck to her tonight!

She was but then she always questioned herself, was wishy washy and had to run everything by Corey. I don't know if you remember, but it was Paul that Nicole wanted to evict and not Victor. It was Corey that told her no and now look, I think she should have played her own game and not relied so much on her partner's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 18 Archive :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: