AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 14th 2016, 11:09 am

Made a thread for this upcoming week.

Paul won veto and will keep noms the same. Corey expected to be evicted tonight.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 14th 2016, 8:32 pm

Does anyone know when they start the first comp and will we see it on feeds?

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 14th 2016, 9:22 pm

Paul is such a dirty player lol. He tells James stuff and then runs to Nicole and tells her James said the stuff. He's so lucky they are not cross referencing. I'm surprised Nicole isn't right out asking James.

catty I think they are playing tonight but I don't know about it being on the feeds.

Oh and my twitter feed is filled with goats for Corey lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 14th 2016, 9:45 pm

Well feeds are back so who knows if they are playing tonight or not! UGH!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 14th 2016, 10:14 pm

I'm trying to remember if we saw the first part of HOH on feeds. I think we did.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 15th 2016, 12:52 am

The comp was not shown on feeds.

Paul won Part 1.

Wish we could have watched it on feeds since we pay for them.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9259
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 15th 2016, 8:24 am

Good for Paul. Does James just TRY not to win.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 15th 2016, 9:48 am

I think James might throw the next comp because Nicole told him she would take him to F2. Paul told him he would take him also. P also told Nicole he would take her. I actually think Paul would take Nicole.

I doubt James would win Part 2 since its usually some sort of game knowledge. He sucks at that. We'll see.

Number of posts : 16375

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 15th 2016, 10:45 am

James has zero shot at the next comp IMO it is combo of physical and mental. If he does win I will be shocked.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 15th 2016, 9:24 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
James has zero shot at the next comp IMO it is combo of physical and mental.  If he does win I will be shocked.

Yeah. Nicole would really have to choke for James to win a part 2.

Paul is so hyped all the time. How does he do it. It's funny watching him go back and forth between Nicole and James. I think he genuinely wants it to be him and Nicole at the end but he's so scared she is going to win part 3 and screw him over (as he should be).
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 15th 2016, 9:42 pm

Can't even turn on the feeds, the smack talking Nicole & Paul are doing is really cruel. They both have no room to talk about anyone, as if they played a saintly game.

Big Brother Group ‏@BigBroGroup 19m19 minutes ago Georgia, USA
Nicole-this was basically a dating show for him (James) i think Victoria played a better game than James, she tried, he didn't #BB18

This from the girl who laid in bed for 70 days fooling around under the covers. Who the hell is she to call anyone out on this. Ugh, Paul better win this game, next Wednesday can't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 16th 2016, 7:45 am

Jack'd wrote:
Can't even turn on the feeds, the smack talking Nicole & Paul are doing is really cruel. They both have no room to talk about anyone, as if they played a saintly game.

Big Brother Group ‏@BigBroGroup  19m19 minutes ago Georgia, USA
Nicole-this was basically a dating show for him (James) i think Victoria played a better game than James, she tried, he didn't #BB18

This from the girl who laid in bed for 70 days fooling around under the covers. Who the hell is she to call anyone out on this. Ugh, Paul better win this game, next Wednesday can't come soon enough.

She is a real piece of work isn't she?? The smack talk is over the top at this point I agree.

I don't think Paul is going to take Nicole to F2 he is messing with her head big time at this point its all game to him. He will cut her and take James if he gets the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 16th 2016, 3:14 pm

I really wish they would get part two with over with already.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 16th 2016, 6:42 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Big Brother Group ‏@BigBroGroup  19m19 minutes ago Georgia, USA

She is a real piece of work isn't she??  The smack talk is over the top at this point I agree.  

I don't think Paul is going to take Nicole to F2 he is messing with her head big time at this point its all game to him.  He will cut her and take James if he gets the chance.

Really? I kind of think he will take Nicole.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 16th 2016, 6:50 pm

I think Paul will take Nicole. He has had a deep dislike for James for awhile now and plus, he's been helping her study. Nicole was going to take James, but after Paul getting in her head, she might take Paul. I don't care how it happens I want a Paul/Nicole F2. Hopefully Nicole wins, but if not I will be happy if Paul wins too. I was rooting for 4 hgs very early on (before Tiffany got the boot) and P/N were two of them. The other two were Michelle and Tiffany.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 5:53 am

Nicole won part 2 of HOH against James. She did it in 7 minutes and James in 19. James is really bummed, said he really did try his hardest and actually knew all the answers for a change.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 6:40 am

Nicole probably would have won anyway (she knew all the data) but I think that James likely threw it. I'm sure he thinks that both Paul and Nicole will take him to final 2 and since he wouldn't have been the one to evict the third place person if he had won part 3 he wouldn't have any "blood on his hands" as he likes to say. (I hate that expression.)
He's probably right ... I think Paul will take James if he has the choice and I thought Nicole would too but I'm beginning to wonder.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 7:52 am

Yay I'm so happy for Nicole. I hope she makes F2.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 8:44 am

I want Paul/Nicole to talk to themselves and tell us who they plan to take for real.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 11:19 am

Saw this on twitter. I wonder how this picture got out. Did I miss a preview or something?

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 12:12 pm

Wasn't that from Wednesday's episode?

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 12:50 pm

I don't remember seeing that on Wednesday .

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 2:25 pm

OK, so for the life of me I couldn't recall seeing this so I went back and watched Wednesday's episode and yep, Victor went in Jury on that episode. Cripes, I must have short term memory LOL, but now that I watched it, I do remember it.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 4:39 pm

Jack'd wrote:
OK, so for the life of me I couldn't recall seeing this so I went back and watched Wednesday's episode and yep, Victor went in Jury on that episode. Cripes, I must have short term memory LOL, but now that I watched it, I do remember it.

You and me both then cause I didn't remember it either LOL
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 6:27 pm

catty wrote:
Yay I'm so happy for Nicole. I hope she makes F2.

Me too!! She's gotten alot of criticism this summer, but she's played a killer game. She set her self up well in the beginning, putting her neck out there to keep the target off the vets and has pretty much controlled what happened the past 3 or 4 weeks. It's hard to be well liked and win Big Brother.

Paul has done really well too. Considering he didn't know much about Big Brother and was a big target early on, he really turned it around. I didn't always feel like it was his own doing though. I feel like he has more people rooting for him, because he was an underdog and had a much flashier game. I find it very bizarre though that people just give him a pass regarding some of the stuff he has said (i mean he called Michelle the C word) and judge Nicole so harshly over every little thing, but i guess that's still the way of the world still.

Anyway, if they're in the final 2, i will be very happy with the outcome of this season either way.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 17th 2016, 8:32 pm

I'll be happy with either outcome also. I won't lie, I've been #TeamNicole all season, but Paul is one of my favorite hgs this season.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 18th 2016, 5:30 pm

Funny -

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 18th 2016, 5:53 pm

Where is all this hostility that Paul & Nicole are throwing around about James. I'm not really shocked about Paul because he's basically a d head, but I am surprised by Nicole. She's being so damn nasty and I can't for the life of me understand why. She told Corey on a few occasions that she would be happy to sit in the F-2 with either him or James and now she just can't stop talking shit about him. I hope everyone tells him this when he gets out so he finds out her true feelings for him, she's no friend to him.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 18th 2016, 7:09 pm

She's frustrated that he doesn't care as much as her and Paul about the game. He comes off as really cocky. Pretty much what most BB fans have been saying all season. She has said she knows he is a good person but is very annoyed be him right now. Pretty reasonable to me at 90 plus days. They're going to be tired of each other and stressed. I don't think it will or should reflect on their real life friendship.

On the feeds now, Nicole is telling Paul how stuff played out earlier on the season regarding Day/Tiffany early vet stuff, etc... James is filling in parts he knows. Paul's mind is being blown. He was really out of the loop at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 18th 2016, 7:34 pm

I was one of James' biggest fans last year, but like Nicole, I have become so frustrated with him. He knows the game and what to expect. He didn't study for the comps that required recollection of facts and sequence of happenings in the house. Nicole went out of her way to discourage his nomination whenever his name came up as an option to be put on the block.

I DO think they had a pre=game agreement to get each other to the F2. Nicole seemed to put more effort into that outcome than James.

I listened to one of James' talks to the live feeders. He mentioned his strategy this season was to show that a player could get to the end without winning a comp or being nominated. He said the comp he won was because he had to. He wanted to combine a Dr Will/never winning a comp with Derrick/never being on the block. That would be fine as long as he didn't expect Nicole to take him to F2 if his plan failed and he ended up with the performance he had this season..which is perceived as doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 18th 2016, 9:09 pm

I get that, but she just started feeling this way now after Corey left???? She always told Corey that "she loved" James, wth with friends like that, who the hell needs enemies. They all knew when he was throwing comps, so why all of a sudden is this bothering her? This has been going on since Friday and frankly I'm sick of hearing all this crap. Not only is it James, but they're shit talking about every girl that was in that house, it's brutal. I had to literally turn the feeds off every friggin day, I can't with the two of them. At first I thought she was doing it to make sure Paul didn't take James to the F-2, but she was talking to us and talking the same smack talk. It's just not necessary at this point, you two won the game so STFU already and let it go. Play in the pool or something, entertain me!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 18th 2016, 10:07 pm

You are correct, Jack'd. At first I thought Nicole was saying all this to Paul to insure he thought she was taking him to F2 over James. But when she was in the hammock alone in the BY it was clear she was really frustrated with James, to the point she didn't even want to reward him with $50,000.

The consolation to all this is Nicole is still conflicted. I do think deep down, if she wins the final HOH, she will take James. I feel she thinks she has a better chance to win the whole thing next to James.

No matter what the F2 combination is, this will be a tight race. Each has their game flaws, and an equal number of guaranteed votes. I can't wait to hear the jury roundtable arguments.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 19th 2016, 2:41 am

I can't stand Nicole, that is all. One of the worst seasons ever.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 19th 2016, 5:39 am

That's the tricky part about the final three ... you're evicting someone and minutes later they're voting for a winner.
I think that both Paul and Nicole have the best chance of winning against James but if Nicole wins part 3 and evicts Paul she probably loses Victor's and Paul's votes and if Paul wins part 3 and evicts Nicole he probably loses Nicole's and Corey's votes.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 19th 2016, 5:55 pm

I think Nicole and Corey would vote for Paul even if Paul evicted Nicole, which I don't think he is doing. Still not sure about Nicole. Her actions say she would take Paul, but when she is alone she talks of taking James....so who knows!

I know many disliked this season, but I enjoyed it more than other seasons. What i do like is that it is hard to predict who is winning. If I had to guess, the person who wins will be the one who wins Part 3. Or so I'd like to think the vote is that close.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 19th 2016, 6:30 pm

So the HG's were just shown the preview for Big Brother OTT on all Access coming Sept. 28th. They got a big board and were told to leave the new crop of HG's a message. They are flipping out and not sure how to feel about this.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 19th 2016, 6:32 pm

Frances wrote:
I can't stand Nicole, that is all. One of the worst seasons ever.

lol! Welcome to my world! I feel bad about it too, because I so wanted to like her like I did in her season. I didn't hate the season, but it's pretty down there.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 20th 2016, 6:45 pm

catty wrote:

I know many disliked this season, but I enjoyed it more than other seasons.  What i do like is that it is hard to predict who is winning.  If I had to guess, the person who wins will be the one who wins Part 3.  Or so I'd like to think the vote is that close.

I've really enjoyed this season too! There has been alot of back and forth and flips which you don't always get. If they hadn't figured out Paulie and got rid of him when they did, it may have been a different story though. It was a little BBCAN-ish with the twists, but it didn't have a huge impact on the game.

If Nicole has any plans of cutting Paul if she wins the final HOH, i think she's laying on it way too thick (convincing him she will keep him). They have been bonding like crazy since Cory left. He'd be really upset. I doubt she would get his/Victor's votes. I honestly think she has the best chance against Paul. James is more well liked than both of them, so if there's a "bitter jury" they'd be more willing to give James the money.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 20th 2016, 8:19 pm

I hate this last night, I'm always feeling so bad for someone. I feel so bad for James, even though he doesn't deserve to win a dime off this. I feel bad because his heart is going to be broken because the girl he likes, doesn't have the same feelings for him. I know, it's his own fault for thinking there was something more there, but sometimes when you're in the situation, you don't see the things that outsiders do. I've always had a soft spot for James because of his childhood, broke by heart to hear his stories. I think he turned out half way decent for being through all that he went through. Last year I felt bad for Steve LOL!!!

So here we are the F-2, Paul & Nicole. I really think it will be Paul that wins the 3rd part, he has been very social with everyone, whereas Nicole hasn't. He also is very cool and calm under pressure, where again Nicole isn't. I also think Nicole would prefer this, since she doesn't want to send James on his way, even after all the shit talking she did about him, I think she would feel bad evicting him.

Last edited by Jack'd on September 20th 2016, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   September 20th 2016, 8:32 pm

I keep seeing posts on twitter that say Nicole is taking James, but I don't know what time on live feeds she mentioned this. I guess we'll see if she does tomorrow.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 9/14-21/16
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 18 Archive :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: