Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 12th 2016, 3:09 pm

Feeds should be down all day today and will return tomorrow night. So I'm putting the two days together. Maybe there will be spoilers before tomorrow's episode.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 12th 2016, 11:57 pm

Don't know if it's true, but Miss Cleo says Paul won HOH.

Quote :
MissCleoBB ‏@MissCleoBB 4m4 minutes ago
PAUL WON HOH #BB18

I wanted Nicole to win, but I don't mind Paul winning as long as she wins veto. I'd prefer if James is evicted next.

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 7:23 am

I believe Miss Cleo ... he appears to have an inside source. He was correct about what the comps were for the last two POVs.

I was hoping Paul would win this crucial final 4 HOH. Of the final 4 remaining, he's the one I'm pulling for.
I assume he'll nominate Corey and Nicole? (Of course, as always, the POV winner will make the decision re who's evicted.)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 9:07 am

Yeah, I believe MissCleo too, he wouldn't mess with something like this. Paul will nom Corey and Nicole. Nicole will win POV because the comp must be "days" since they haven't had that yet. James will go on the block and Nicole will evict James. Nicole, Corey & Paul will be F-3.

The question now is can Nicole win again either Corey or Paul? Her biggest argument to the jury would have been never being on the block but now that doesn't hold true anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16375

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 11:00 am

I believe Miss Cleo also. I hope Nicole and Corey up and Nicole does not win POV and she follows right behind Victor. Nothing I want to happen in BB ever does so I am probably wrong.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 11:10 pm

Feeds back. N/C did not win veto so one of them is leaving tomorrow. Not sure who won though. Neither knows who is leaving.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 11:11 pm

Corey & Nicole on the block and James won the POV. WOW I'm floored.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 11:14 pm

I think Paul won the veto. Corey just told James that he wasn't going to use it so it was up to him.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 11:17 pm

Yeah Paul won so now I'm not floored lol
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 11:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Yeah Paul won so now I'm not floored lol

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 11:32 pm

OMG James has no balls. He won't tell them who he's voting out because he doesn't want to decide. He says he's voting out who Paul wants him to vote out.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 13th 2016, 11:59 pm

James and Paul both want Corey out. Works for me if it happens Smile

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 14th 2016, 1:27 am

Either one of Corey/Nicole going is fine with me.
Paul is building a resume by winning the final 4 HOH and now this final veto. If he wins the last HOH and gets himself to the final 2 he deserves to get some votes from the jury.
Paul, James and Nicole as final 3 is kind of a disappointment but I'm assuming that if either Nicole or Paul won the final 3 part HOH they would take James? (Regardless of what they're telling each other.)
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 14th 2016, 11:37 am

I truly don't know how the votes would run for any of the combination of Paul, James, Nicole F3. (I am pretty sure at this point Corey is going home).

Paul looks good if the jury doesn't want a returning player to win.
Paul looks good when he explains his only true trustworthy partner was Victor, who everybody voted out 3 times.

Paul had a good social game vs James and especially Nicole, spending most of their time with their showmance. At least James played pool with the guys all season.

On the other hand, the girls (minus Michelle) may want another girl to win...point to Nicole
Michelle may never forgive Paul for calling her the "C" word
Bridgette may never forgive Paul for lying to her about Frank just using her/not a true friend, and leaving her shunned and crying her last days.

James hasn't evicted anyone as HOH on the jury.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 14th 2016, 8:13 pm

#Paulie is trending on twitter and a while ago #CoreyEvictionParty was trending. BB fans are nutso lol!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3293
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 14th 2016, 11:32 pm

Jack'd wrote:
#Paulie is trending on twitter and a while ago #CoreyEvictionParty was trending. BB fans are nutso lol!

I was walking out of the room and my husband told me this. I said What!? So funny!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   September 15th 2016, 1:41 pm

Gail wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I was walking out of the room and my husband told me this. I said What!? So funny!

I suppose this means they aren't #1 and #2 in the running for AFP? roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 9/12-13/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 18 Archive :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: