Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 5th 2016, 12:11 pm

Veto ceremony.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 5th 2016, 2:32 pm

The veto wasn't used, no surprised there.

Last night, Paul/Vic called James up to the HOH and wanted to know exactly what went down as to why they were put on the block. James explained that the Live Evict on Thursday, Nicole told Nat that Paul was coming after James. James then told them that James asked Nic himself and she said that Paulie told her that Paul was coming after James. They told James about Nat throwing him under the bus the night before and then her coming to them in the morning and asking them to vote her out.

Now, Paul just told Nicole that James went up to the HOH last night and was throwing them under the bus (not true). He told her that Paul told him don't bring Nicole into this (again not true). Complete bull shit is coming out of his mouth and of course Nicole believes it all. She tells Corey all this and now thinks they should vote James out LOL. Ridiculous!!

I wanted to slap Nicole when she said that James/Nat are playing such a dirty game. Look in the mirror you fool, there's a reason you're being called Ratcole, you blindsided and turned your back on your own friend in this game.

I think Nicole will win this game if she's in the end with Corey.

Here's the conversation with James -

https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/772725362434334720

Here's Paul retelling it to Nicole -

https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/772871599615676416
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 5th 2016, 3:01 pm

I can't stand Nicole, Corey, or Paul. Uggh.

Number of posts : 16382

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 5th 2016, 3:46 pm

I cannot stand Nicole she annoys me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 5th 2016, 6:33 pm

EvelGwen wrote:
I can't stand Nicole, Corey, or Paul.  Uggh.  

The sad part is that when Nat leaves this week Corey is the least odious of the remaining HGs to win. shoot_me

Nic and James are pond scum who have Grod and her DR interns 'playing' for them, Vic has already been evicted twice and doesn't deserve to win, and Paul is a loud-mouth little dirtbag trolling for camera time.

Seeing Corey win and then immediately dumping the whining girl-hater will make this ridiculously awful season a little bit more palatable.

Number of posts : 15009
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 5th 2016, 8:44 pm

I still like her Smile

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 5th 2016, 9:41 pm

LOL catty, you must have nerves of steel because she's unbearable to watch and listen to IMO. She really is a snake this season and like I said before, I wish she never came back because I did like her during her season. I also hate what she's doing with Corey, she's ruining her reputation for a guy that doesn't even want to be with her when this is over.

Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 5th 2016, 10:58 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
EvelGwen wrote:
I can't stand Nicole, Corey, or Paul.  Uggh.  

The sad part is that when Nat leaves this week Corey is the least odious of the remaining HGs to win.   shoot_me

Nic and James are pond scum who have Grod and her DR interns 'playing' for them, Vic has already been evicted twice and doesn't deserve to win, and Paul is a loud-mouth little dirtbag trolling for camera time.

Seeing Corey win and then immediately dumping the whining girl-hater will make this ridiculously awful season a little bit more palatable.

The only thing that would help this season for me at this point, would be for Corey to be the one to evict Nicole.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9262
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 6th 2016, 7:19 am

I wonder what Nicole's end game is? Honestly, if she wants to guarantee a win in the end she should be wanting Natalie to stay and bring her. I think that is the only way she wins in the final 2. Maybe with Corey she could, but she is not a favorite of a lot of the jury, and even though Corey sucks, if he keeps pulling out comp wins, they could give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 6th 2016, 9:05 am

bergen wrote:
I wonder what Nicole's end game is? Honestly, if she wants to guarantee a win in the end she should be wanting Natalie to stay and bring her. I think that is the only way she wins in the final 2. Maybe with Corey she could, but she is not a favorite of a lot of the jury, and even though Corey sucks, if he keeps pulling out comp wins, they could give it to him.

https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/773048298567376896
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9262
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   September 6th 2016, 9:48 am

Jack'd wrote:
bergen wrote:

https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/773048298567376896

oh, well I guess that's one strategy.
even if she wins final HOH, can she win against any of the remaining players? I only see James or Natalie and a sure thing for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 9/5/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 18 Archive :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: