Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 9/3/16   September 3rd 2016, 12:39 pm

Veto comp.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/3/16   September 3rd 2016, 6:32 pm

So earlier today, Natalie went up to the HOH and apologized to Paul/Vic for backstabbing them, basically blaming James for the move LOL. She's too much. I don't know which one, either her or Nicole, that I want to slap silly! No surprises that Nicole wants Nat out this week, but I don't think that will happen because Victor will never give his OK to that, so Nicole will just be stuck with another girl in the house besides her.

Here's Natalie either throwing James under the bus or not, but Paul/Vic took it as she did and so did I. I watched the entire conversation.

https://twitter.com/BBTooms/status/772175692154834944

Listening to James talk, he's falling on the sword for Nat. He's another one I'd like to knock some sense into. If he wins veto, he plans on using it on Nat and if he doesn't, he plans to annoy the HG's so much that they will definitely vote him out. He's a jackass if he does this, this girl will never be his girlfriend, she's playing him like a fiddle.

At this point in the game, there's only one person that could win that wouldn't piss me off and that's Victor. I really don't like Paul lately, he's gotten on my nerves too much. With that being said, I really didn't approve of the evictions of Vic and his ability come back twice this season. I think it was very unfair. They did it once and Vic got to come back, but to do it again just doesn't sit well with me. It compromised the game too much.

Nicole needs to knock off her under the covers antics, she's pathetic! She was worried about saying something that wasn't nice about someone once because she needs to get a job when she gets out and doesn't want that to jeopardize her chances. Girl!!! seriously?? You should be worried about your reputation and not something silly you said in a game. She also was concerned that her parents didn't tell her they were proud of her, well if they know what we know, then they aren't very proud of her for doing that. Her mom is proud of her game to date though -

http://www.michigansthumb.com/news/article/Nicole-sends-Meech-home-mom-approves-of-9200868.php

I know James is leaving this week and he's cool with it, I just wish it was Nat at this point. I am sick to death hearing her complain how she was the victim all Summer. She acts like these people bullied and beat her with a stick the way she is carrying on. Is she still a fan favorite? I sure hope not.

Last edited by Jack'd on September 3rd 2016, 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/3/16   September 3rd 2016, 6:34 pm

Oh yeah one more thing. James was saying today to Nat that there may be a surprise eviction on Wed. (not sure if it's this Wed or next). He seemed to know something about it.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16382

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/3/16   September 3rd 2016, 7:07 pm

I am positive Nicole's parents are aware of what she has been up to under the covers. Corey has no intention of having a relationship after the show he has said this many times. I don't know what is up with this girl is this a rebound thing?? I just don't get it.

Natalie is is using James and James can forget about AFP throwing the game away for this girl, he has a daughter that could benefit from any money he receives. He falls on the sword for a girl who will probably disappear a couple of weeks after the show.

I am rooting for Victor to win I really like him. Corey is boring as hell and Paul well he has played a good game but he annoys me to.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/3/16   September 3rd 2016, 8:37 pm

Wait. Someone believes that James is leaving this week ?? Did they have the veto comp already and Nat won ? Because that is the ONLY way she does not walk out the door next.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/3/16   September 3rd 2016, 9:53 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Wait.  Someone believes that James is leaving this week ??  Did they have the veto comp already and Nat won ?  Because that is the ONLY way she does not walk out the door next.

You really think so? I was watching today and Nicole & Corey want her gone. Of course, Nicole wants her gone for personal reasons, nothing game related SHOCKER, and Corey, well he just agrees with everything Nicole says. Anyway, they scampered up to the HOH the minute Natalie left after her I'm sorry, it was James' fault speech. The Paul couldn't contain himself telling them how Nat totally threw James under the bus. Nicole said she felt bad for James but there were like "no don't" and she said "not in a game way, in a personal way, I feel bad for his heart". Corey then said "let's vote her out" which immediately Paul & Vic shot down. There was a hot second there on Thurs. nite when Paul said "we vote out Nat" and Vic said "no way". He wants James gone 100%

If you think production will turn this around, I don't think production cares if James leaves, he has not been able to be himself this season. This past episode did him no favors, he got a really bad edit. We know him as the happy go lucky prankster with no game but a lot of fun from last season, but Victor has put a complete stop to any of James' antics. He is not able to be himself and is no fun to the viewer anymore, therefore no use to production. They want this to be the Vic & Paul show with Nicole in there for good measure. I think they are looking forward to her getting Britney'd
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15009
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/3/16   September 3rd 2016, 11:14 pm

Corey won POV.

Not sure what the comp was.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 9/3/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 9/3/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 18 Archive :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: