AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 12:28 pm

Eviction day.

Endurance comp will be shown on feeds tonight.

Jack'd from the other thread, Nic/Cor are targeting Michelle if they win HOH. They were pissed last night that Nat/Mich questioned where they stood in regards to Paul being their target the following week. Also Nat/Mich wanted to keep Victor and Nicole sensed that. So because of that they want Michelle gone next.  Works for me because I like Paul.

Paul is going after James and Natalie. James wants to throw the comp to N/C. Of course everything changes with a juror returning. Hope it's Victor.

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 2:47 pm

I caught some of last nights BB AfterDark and it appears Vic and Paul are in cahoots to get Corey voted out. Is this plan working so far?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 3:01 pm

I don't think so Frannie ... I think James is still planning on voting Victor out.

This was on Twitter ... so, all the jurors, including Victor/Corey, compete on this apparatus and the last juror left of the five comes back? (Like Judd did?)
I assume, if this is the comp, that these are employees trying it out.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 3:36 pm

Oh Rachel or McCrae won this on their seasons. Or something similar.

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 4:16 pm

They just did this where Vic won the HOH. Looks like the tongue slaps/slams you. Stupid, can't they think of something else.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 5:30 pm

Apparently they have been arguing for the last hr or so and maybe the vote flipped. I didn't have the feeds on so I missed it. I'm trying to read updates. So it's quite possible that James has fallen for V/P's plan which was to pretend Victor and Paul are on the outs and if Victor stayed he would nominate Paul. He would actually nominate James and Natalie. I guess it's 50/50 on who will actually leave.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 6:10 pm

catty wrote:
Apparently they have been arguing for the last hr or so and maybe the vote flipped.  I didn't have the feeds on so I missed it.  I'm trying to read updates.  So it's quite possible that James has fallen for V/P's plan which was to pretend Victor and Paul are on the outs and if Victor stayed he would nominate Paul.  He would actually nominate James and Natalie.  I guess it's 50/50 on who will actually leave.

Stupid Nat/Michelle, the dumbest players this season actually believe Vic/Paul's disconnect and convinced James to keep him, even after James told them it was probably a ploy. I think what sent him over the edge was Nicole's attitude. She kind of blew James off when he confronted her on things that were said. She doesn't have James' back and it showed today, instead of telling him what was said, she told him to vote out Corey if he didn't believe her and she shrugged the whole thing off. Sorry, but if you're supposed to be in alliance with him, she should be telling him what was said. She's just covering her and Corey's ass and helping to get Corey evicted. That, of course, made James mad and if you add Nat & Michelle chirping in his ear, they all convinced him to keep Vic. Stupid move for all their games because they will be the F-2, who can stop them? No one!

I am sick to death with Natalie and her fake titties!! Dear God give it a rest girl.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 6:23 pm

The last hour+ before the feeds were cut was the most excitement this season. It is definitely worth the flashback while you wait for the live show. Paul did an amazing job of getting everyone pissed at him (including Victor if you believe their hoax).

It all depends on if James gets called to the DR before the show. Otherwise, I'd love to be a fly on the HOH wall during this lockdown.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 6:31 pm

I know I'm going to sound like I'm defending Nicole, but I think she and Corey trust James way too much so they just assume they are fine because they haven't done anything to him for him to not trust them. But Nicole did tell Corey last night that James is influenced by the girls, so she should know better. As long as Nicole is safe tonight, I'm okay with whoever leaves. I think Victor and Paul will have Nicole's back instead of Natalie, James, and Michelle's moving forward. So win/win Smile And if Paulie or Corey return...Nicole will be safe! Maybe even Zakiyah. HUGE mistake on James part if they vote out Corey. Corey LOVES James. Nicole LOVES James. J/N/M are under the impression that Nicole will side with them.

Number of posts : 16375

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 6:55 pm

catty wrote:
I know I'm going to sound like I'm defending Nicole, but I think she and Corey trust James way too much so they just assume they are fine because they haven't done anything to him for him to not trust them.  But Nicole did tell Corey last night that James is influenced by the girls, so she should know better.  As long as Nicole is safe tonight, I'm okay with whoever leaves.  I think Victor and Paul will have Nicole's back instead of Natalie, James, and Michelle's moving forward.  So win/win Smile And if Paulie or Corey return...Nicole will be safe!  Maybe even Zakiyah.   HUGE mistake on James part if they vote out Corey.  Corey LOVES James.  Nicole LOVES James.  J/N/M are under the impression that Nicole will side with them.

However Nicole was telling Coery that Paul has their backs in this argument over James I don't think they trust James and are just using him when they need to. They also said James is way too influenced by M/N.

I hope Vic stays and Bridgette comes back.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 6:58 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Apparently they have been arguing for the last hr or so and maybe the vote flipped.  I didn't have the feeds on so I missed it.  I'm trying to read updates.  So it's quite possible that James has fallen for V/P's plan which was to pretend Victor and Paul are on the outs and if Victor stayed he would nominate Paul.  He would actually nominate James and Natalie.  I guess it's 50/50 on who will actually leave.

Stupid Nat/Michelle, the dumbest players this season actually believe Vic/Paul's disconnect and convinced James to keep him, even after James told them it was probably a ploy. I think what sent him over the edge was Nicole's attitude. She kind of blew James off when he confronted her on things that were said. She doesn't have James' back and it showed today, instead of telling him what was said, she told him to vote out Corey if he didn't believe her and she shrugged the whole thing off. Sorry, but if you're supposed to be in alliance with him, she should be telling him what was said. She's just covering her and Corey's ass and helping to get Corey evicted. That, of course, made James mad and if you add Nat & Michelle chirping in his ear, they all convinced him to keep Vic. Stupid move for all their games because they will be the F-2, who can stop them? No one!

I am sick to death with Natalie and her fake titties!! Dear God give it a rest girl.

I agree with you Jack'd. I am also sick of Nicole she needs to feel the block IMO.

I am also sick of Natalie, her Fake Titties, he touched my thigh, he touched  my butt , he hurt my feelings/heart I am a great person bla bla bla bla.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 7:29 pm

One last thing I remember from reading about the fight and the N/C whispering afterwards Nicole said they will not target Paul if they win because they can use Paul to get James out.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 7:40 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
One last thing I remember from reading about the fight and the N/C whispering afterwards Nicole said they will not target Paul if they win because they can use Paul to get James out.

and there you have it! She's has no one's back but hers and Corey's and she won't get to the end that way, she doesn't have enough game to do it.

Another thing is the comment that Corey said about Natalie sucking James' dick to the top. Oh yeah, what a great comment to make when you supposedly have someone's back, please these two are a complete waste of space.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 7:50 pm

I actually think Nicole and Corey would have had James back. They wanted Michelle out next week and James had thrown Michelle utb last night so I don't think he cared if she left. Now, do they have Natalie's back...probably not.

If Corey does leave, I'm sure it won't be a blindside. James has been good about not letting that happen this season.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 7:56 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:

and there you have it! She's has no one's back but hers and Corey's and she won't get to the end that way, she doesn't have enough game to do it.

Another thing is the comment that Corey said about Natalie sucking James' dick to the top. Oh yeah, what a great comment to make when you supposedly have someone's back, please these two are a complete waste of space.

Agree again. Corey did say that I saw it on the feeds myself.

Nicole has no one's back unless she can use them and that is all it is. She lays in bed all day thinks about a lie or two then runs and hides. Great gameplay NOT.
Corey also applauded in the HOH room when Paulie made fun of Natalie he is full of you know what.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 7:57 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:

Agree again.  Corey did say that I saw it on the feeds  myself.  

Nicole has no one's back unless she can use them and that is all it is.  She lays in bed all day thinks about a lie or two then runs and hides. Great gameplay NOT.
Corey also applauded in the HOH room when Paulie made fun of Natalie he is full of you know what. and I am no Natalie fan sick of her also.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:04 pm

Feeds back.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:09 pm

Day and Z are down.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:16 pm

Ooops, I was talking in the show thread. Why the hell would they choose to jump together? Day is so about this game and getting that money and she just throws it away. A girl can win a wall comp, Elissa did it while catching base balls!

James is fooling around, he is going to fall if he keeps it up.
Back to top Go down
catty

Nicole's mascara is running. lol

Corey the dud is down
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:17 pm

Corey is down. Disappointed in Day and Z too.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:25 pm

James is so obnoxious, I wish he would STFU! Didn't he win this comp last season.

Cabbage Patch kid fell
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:26 pm

Bridgette is down. Paulie doesn't look good.

Paulie almost bit it, he had a great save!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

This may come down to Vic and James.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:27 pm

Jack'd wrote:
James is so obnoxious, I wish he would STFU! Didn't he win this comp last season.

Cabbage Patch kid fell

He's getting on Nicole's nerves too lol!

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:29 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Paulie almost bit it, he had a great save!

Those short shorts aren't helping.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:30 pm

Nicole's make up LOL

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:34 pm

why fish?

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:39 pm

I can hear Paulie breathing very hard. Do you think he's getting claustrophobic? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:40 pm

Paulie out! YES!!
Back to top Go down
catty

Paulie is down. Victor returns!

Victor is the returning HG
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:41 pm

Natalie & Michelle are rooting for Vic! They're ridiculous!

Vic out!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:41 pm

Michelle and Natalie cheering for Victor. Have they cheered for James....no. LOL

Victor is down.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:44 pm

Just thinking that tonight, it will be like this week never happened. All the same HG's will be in the house!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   August 25th 2016, 9:45 pm

catty wrote:
Michelle and Natalie cheering for Victor.  Have they cheered for James....no. LOL

Victor is down.

Hey, you're repeating me!!! lol!

Natalie is kissing Vic's ass big time telling him how proud she is of him. She's such a fake ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion -8/25/16
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 18 Archive :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: