Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 11:53 am

POV comp.

Everyone playing but Nicole. She is hosting.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 1:02 pm

If it is a competition involving the recorded "Storm Alert Warning" messages that were broadcast all night, then Paul/Victor/Natalie and Michelle should do well. They stayed up and studied and quizzed each other all night. James did some as well, but was tired and went to bed.

This group feared Nicole would do well because she did well on memory comps her previous season. They are relieved she isn't playing.

If what Corey said about not bringing his ADD medicine to the house is true, then he may not do well with the concentration on the facts. He told Nicole he didn't think he would do well.

James may throw the Veto so he won't have to make a decision against Natalie to use it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16385
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 1:27 pm

I am trying to catch up have no idea why Nat/Mich put up P/V and turned their back on a solid 5 alliance to F5. Reading around is it true or speculation that now N/M regret these nominations?

N/C slept through the last 3-4 clues?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9282
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 1:28 pm

at this point I think I want a final 3 of meech, paul & victor
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 2:51 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
I am trying to catch up have no idea why Nat/Mich put up P/V and turned their back on a solid 5 alliance to F5.  Reading around is it true or speculation that now N/M regret these nominations?

N/C slept through the last 3-4 clues?

Actually Michelle wanted to put up Nicole. The girls are playing very personal and it sucks. Nat wanted to make the big move of putting up Paul/Vic and convinced Michelle. Although Michelle was completely on board with the Paul nom, she did not want Victor on the block (which surprises me since she is a supposed super fan). Vic can win anything so she must know she doesn't stand a chance with him in her way.

After the noms, Paul did his magic with the girls, he pretty much denied everything that was said that placed the blame on Nic/Corey, which the girls completely bought. James didn't though, he told Nat that Paul was the best option over Corey, who doesn't have a clue half the time, but he didn't push, rather he told her it was her decision and he would stand by her.

I heard Corey tell someone about a month ago that BB didn't allow him to bring his Adderall in which shocked me when I heard this, cause we all know that Amanda and Aaryn were popping their
Adderall like they were candy in their season.

Although I would love for Nicole and Corey to be out of this game and in jury sleeping/cuddling/kissing and whatever else they do under those covers, Paul/Vic are the best due to target at this point.

I really like Paul and Vic as players, this wouldn't be BB without Paul at this point since he's the only one really playing the game strategically. Everyone else is just flying by the seat of their pants IMO. Vic is a great competitor but his social game is lacking.

Seems the Internet really loves Nat and although she's a sweet girl, I really think she's full of shit sometimes. I know this thing with James is BS, what 20 something yr. old girl that likes someone the way she claims to like James, won't even kiss him? She's not into him and he's going to get hurt again, but it's his fault too, the signs were there all season with her flirting from one guy to another. I bet Nat wins AFP.

Last edited by Jack'd on August 20th 2016, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16385

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 2:58 pm

Thanks Jack'd and I totally agree with you on all points. These girls are catty and petty and I am sick of it. I do hope Vic and Paul can steamroll to the end.

James is a fool thinking this NFL cheerleader is going to have anything to do with him romantically after all is said and done.

Nicole and Corey are boring as hell they never even get out of bed.

I am fully on the Vic/Paul/Meech train at this point.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9282
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 4:28 pm

I think this HOH is going to be Nat's downfall with some of her fans. I can't stand and her and I pretty much liked her up to her HOH reign. It's kind of like Jeff in season 11, up until his HOH. there something about getting in power that makes you look bad.

and it's not really about her strategy, it's not a bad idea to go after vic & paul, but I do think her and james are totally screwed moving forward and they are not even thinking bout that.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 4:32 pm

OK so James had a very long talk with Nat and the tides have now changed. Paul is going to be evicted if he doesn't win Veto. If Corey wins, the noms stay the same, Nat and James are not going to try to win, Victor will take himself down and Corey will go out. Michelle is not in the know yet because she is sleeping.

Again, that's as of now, I'm sure Nat will change her mind when someone else talks to her! OY!

BTW, every time they call each other babe, I cringe!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 4:47 pm

I can see the game logic in trying to take out Paul or Victor (or Corey) but all this dilly dallying is annoying.
The HGs don't yet know that there will be another returning HG this week and, depending on what the comp is, I can see Paulie or Paul/Victor winning it and coming back into the house.
I really find James and Nicole irritating. I don't get why they have so many fans. Ah well, to each his own I guess.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 5:08 pm

Jack'd, I also agree with your insight. I like Nat for her energy and enthusiasm, but she make some terrible decisions game wise. She really didn't have to win this HOH. Since Corey/Nicole are targeting Victor and Paul and vice versa, James and Natalie weren't really on anyone's radar. When James explained this to Nat, she said she just wanted the entire BB experience, and if she went to jury next, she didn't care.

She really lost me there. I agree also, that I think Nat will get AFP. She is at the top or near top of the popularity polls and has been all season. The fact that she is attached to last season's AFP doesn't hurt, either.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 9:09 pm

Paul won veto.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 9:18 pm

catty wrote:
Paul won veto.

lol! Shocker! Bye Bye Corey or maybe Vic
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 9:24 pm

So it was Michelle who put up Paul, so she will do the re-nom. I know she wants Nicole up, so it depends on if she listens to Nat or not, who wants Corey up. Another thing is Michelle loves Victor and doesn't want him to go home. From what I'm reading so far, Nat & James think that Vic should go and Corey/Nicole should stay. This should be interesting. If Vic goes, he will probably win the Jury buy back. Wouldn't that be a hoot. Goes out twice and back in both times. If I were in that house and that happened, I would pack my bags, shake his hand, tell him the money is his and leave lol.

ETA - I just realized that James is the deciding vote either way. Nicole will vote out Vic or Corey will vote out Vic (depends on which one Michelle puts up on the block), Paul will vote out either Nicole or Vic and James will be the deciding. Rut Ro, Vic will go!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 9:39 pm

Well he better vote out Vic.

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates 5m5 minutes ago
A bit ago, Paul told Victor that they will have to put James and Natalie on the block if they win HoH next week #BB18
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 20th 2016, 10:21 pm

Michelle really wants to put Nicole on the block...for personal reasons of course. And she wants her voted out. I really like Victor, but these idiots need to vote him out if he's on the block no matter who is sitting next to him. Paul and Victor want Corey on the block and voted out. Either way, James decides who goes and he is letting Natalie know that the best move is to get Victor out. They go back and forth so much so who knows what will happen eventually.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 21st 2016, 8:31 am

Natalie is a scatter brain and the worst! Michelle too, wanting Vic to stay in the game because she likes him. What a dumb super fan she is.

I hope James sticks to his guns because he is Victor/Paul's target next week. Once again James threw his game away for a girl. When will these people learn. Nicole needs to wake the hell up and do something, she's another waste of space, what a damn disappointment with her.
Back to top Go down
cruzlvr
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 21st 2016, 8:54 am

Michelle claims she is a super fan.  In actuality, she started watching BB in 2013.  She claims that she then went back and watched the seasons on line.  The means she has no nuance of what really went on because she never watched LF.  She told Paul awhile ago that there was an alliance called the Friendship in a previous season.  However, she had no idea how much they were disliked by most of the live feed watchers.  So, superfan, my ass.  I hate when these people call them superfans when only watching a couple of seasons and no live feeds.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   August 21st 2016, 9:55 am

cruzlvr wrote:
Michelle claims she is a super fan.  In actuality, she started watching BB in 2013.  She claims that she then went back and watched the seasons on line.  The means she has no nuance of what really went on because she never watched LF.  She told Paul awhile ago that there was an alliance called the Friendship in a previous season.  However, she had no idea how much they were disliked by most of the live feed watchers.  So, superfan, my ass.  I hate when these people call them superfans when only watching a couple of seasons and no live feeds.  

She doesn't know anything- even about the seasons she watched-like, NOTHING.  She knows a few peoples names and then just inaccurate stats-ie. thinks Ian won ONE HOH- she's right about one thing- she's the worst superfan in the World!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 18 Archive :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: