catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 8/19/16   August 19th 2016, 11:27 am

Natalie is HOH.

ACP could decide who is nominated.

The smart move would be to break up Victor and Paul. I hate saying that because I like them and Nicole the most of the remaining hgs.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/19/16   August 19th 2016, 2:46 pm

Michelle got the package!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/19/16   August 19th 2016, 3:35 pm

I'm surprised it wasn't Victor.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/19/16   August 19th 2016, 9:16 pm

Paul and Victor were nominated.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/19/16   August 20th 2016, 8:16 am

I am totally surprised by Michelle getting the care package. There were numerous BB fan sites with polls about the possible recipient. None of them mentioned Michelle even as a possibility.

My thoughts were since Victor couldn't play for HOH, he could get the package to at least give him protection. Perhaps he isn't as popular with the fans as I thought.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/19/16   August 20th 2016, 12:00 pm

The internet BB fandom is such a small percentage of viewers, so i'm not completely surprised Michelle won. Live Feed, social media BB fans have such a loud voice, that it's easy to get a skewed view of it. Michelle hasn't gotten a lot of TV face time though.

So it looks like Natalie flipped, got Michelle and herself to put up the 2 biggest targets/threats and then immediately flipped back as soon as she felt the consequences of making a big move. What a shame. I was really started to come around with her.

Michelle has been a disappointment too. I had high hopes for her at the beginning and thought she would kick into game mood, but she's too petty and personal about things.

I still love Nicole. She has great instincts this time around but getting caught up with Corey pretty much killed her social game. They spend half the day in bed. I don't get her obsession with him. He's a nice enough guy, but nothing special. They have no chemsitry either.

Sigh. I really wanted this to be a girls season. I will say though, i have really enjoyed the split vote and house flip aspect of this season. It's fun and it's been lacking for several years.

Paul is by far playing the best game! I mostly can't stand him but i hardly ever like the ones that are actually good at Big Brother. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/19/16   August 20th 2016, 12:10 pm

I can't stand Paul either- and he IS playing the best game!  So frustrated with basically all the play- especially from Michelle and Nat.  James still seems to realize that it's in their best interests to get out one of the power duo (paul/vic) but I doubt he can convince Nat of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/19/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 8/19/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 18 Archive :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: