Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 2nd 2016, 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 2nd 2016, 12:12 pm

I don't know if I will watch. I'm not a real big watch shows on my computer.
But if it seems good, I might try it out
I am assuming Jeff will host the on-line seasons.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 2nd 2016, 12:12 pm

I don't know how to feel about this...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 2nd 2016, 12:34 pm

I only watch the live shows on TV now anyway so that won't be a big change for me. But I'm interested in knowing further details.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 2nd 2016, 3:04 pm

The only way that I think this would work is to have an "All Fave" type of season where they brought back favorites from the previous seasons. Would be difficult to attract some of them back I think, but others might jump at the chance.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 2nd 2016, 9:43 pm

I'll watch, God knows this season sucks, I've already checked out of it. Bring on BB19 LOL
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 3rd 2016, 12:01 am

So would Julie have anything to do with it? I'm not sure how this will work.
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 3rd 2016, 6:51 am

Maybe, if it is on line access only, we might have a true 24-7 experience. If they don't have to produce TV shows, there will be no reason to cut feeds all the time. Hope that's the case.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 3rd 2016, 10:03 am

I'm thinking this might be a little bit beneath Julie, being just on-line. That's why I mentioned Jeff
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 3rd 2016, 12:46 pm

^ I wouldn't be surprised but I'd like to see Julie still.

Hope we get more details soon.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 3rd 2016, 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 3rd 2016, 2:52 pm

Big Brother Season 19 will be 10 weeks, a little shorter than the showĺs typical 13-14-week run, I hear. It will start shortly (within days) after Season 18 ends on the broadcast network with a 90-minute finale on September 21. It will be produced by the same team that makes the broadcast version and will feature a new cast of houseguests.

http://deadline.com/2016/08/big-brother-season-19-fall-cbs-all-access-1201796972/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 4th 2016, 7:57 pm

Julie Chen ‏@JulieChen á6h6 hours ago
There's no Big Brother without the #Chenbot !! #BB19 I'll see you this fall .. #DefinitelyHosting

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16373

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   August 5th 2016, 9:16 am

I am very curious to how this online only BB will work.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 9th 2016, 12:10 pm

I'm not sure I will watch. I'd watch the episodes but I'm confused on how it will all work.

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 9th 2016, 3:18 pm

I'm going to watch, curious to see how it all plays out.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 9th 2016, 3:27 pm

I bet I end up watching lol!

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 16th 2016, 9:37 pm

Does anyone know what is entailed to watch this? Can we watch online at cbs like we have been watching this season? I keep reading things about their digital service, so I'm not quite sure.

Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 16th 2016, 10:20 pm

Any rumors about contestants?
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 17th 2016, 2:23 am

Jack'd wrote:
Does anyone know what is entailed to watch this? Can we watch online at cbs like we have been watching this season? I keep reading things about their digital service, so I'm not quite sure.

Yup. CBS All Access. Where you watch the feeds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 17th 2016, 8:42 am

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Yup. CBS All Access. Where you watch the feeds.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 21st 2016, 11:26 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-top-schedule-revealed-931667

The winner will be voted on by the fans, not the hgs. More info at link.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 22nd 2016, 12:29 am

When is the cast reveal?

Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 22nd 2016, 6:59 am

I guess I'll make a forum for this.
Thanks for anyone helping. I won't be watching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 22nd 2016, 10:37 am

Once Nancy puts up a section for this, we can move a lot of the stuff over.

Here's everything we know, including schedules

http://bbfeedster.com/big-brother-over-the-top-everything-you-need-to-know/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 23rd 2016, 9:39 pm

The HG's will be revealed on Monday. In the meantime, the house is getting a overhaul!

MissCleoBB ‏@MissCleoBB 23m23 minutes ago
Today was the first of four days they're turning around the house for #BBOTT. It will actually look a lot different than the #BB18 house.

MissCleoBB ‏@MissCleoBB 15m15 minutes ago
Tokyo room/bumper cars removed today. Lots of wallpaper added. Three more days of construction to go. #BBOTT
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 24th 2016, 12:49 am

I will definitely be watching. I can't wait to see what happens!

Number of posts : 16373

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 26th 2016, 3:24 pm

I will reserve judgement on the HG's cause my initial reaction to their pictures and videos is always wrong.

I am very interested to see how this season plays out on line.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 26th 2016, 6:02 pm

Me too Syd, I'm so confused lol. Everything seems to be airing at 10pm on the East, I don't know why they had to make it so late. Even the Replays are on that late. I'm hoping it's archived on the site and I can still see it.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 26th 2016, 6:23 pm

P.S. It's not BB19. Just Big Brother Over The Top. BB19 will air next summer. So the thread should be different? Sorry, my OCD is kickin' in! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 27th 2016, 6:09 pm

Grodner/Meehan interview

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-ott-producers-overview-932914?utm_source=twitter

Interesting, no OTEV or Zingbot!

Meehan: We also are careful. There's a lot of things that are staples in the broadcast show that are only going to be in the broadcast shows. Like OTEV, Zingbot and a lot of the stuff that people love from the broadcast show -- all of those are staying in the broadcast world. They are not going to overlap into the digital world. The digital [edition] is going to be a new style, types of challenges, taking into account that everything has to be live and you can watch the challenges play out live. It's going to be a totally different experience for the challenges as well. But a lot of those things that are somewhat sacred to the broadcast are going to stay in the broadcast.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 28th 2016, 9:26 am

This is the economical version of BB. Ten weeks, 13 participants.

Production saves on not having a jury house to rent, the extra handler crew for the jury house.

Production saves on not having a live TV show with the costs of camera crew, lighting hair and makeup, and all the costs associated with producing a prime time television broadcast.

Production saves on elaborate competition set up and the crew paid to construct the sets.

Finally, even though 10 week season with 13 participants is equal to some prior summer seasons, the prize pay out is 1/2 for the winner and no stipend for a jury, since there won't be a jury this season.

CBS will get money from All Access subscriptions, plus paid revenue for commercials that may air.

While this may seem like a streamlined version without our favorite OTEV and Zingbot, it is a win/win for CBS.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 28th 2016, 6:17 pm

Pictures of the new house! They did a good job turning it over in such a short time. I'm sure the ants are still all over the place though. The HN room has trampolines as beds.

See the rest of the house at the link

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big-brother-over-the-top/photos/1006905/take-a-tour-of-the-big-brother-over-the-top-house/115075/open-the-door-and-peek-inside-the-big-brother-over-the-top-house-/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 28th 2016, 6:58 pm

I wanted to point this out in case you miss it, it's the "tips" board that Nicole, Paul & James did.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 28th 2016, 8:31 pm

It's starts in 30 minutes...should we do a daily thread to discuss the show? I'll make one for today and then we'll see from there.

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   September 29th 2016, 5:52 pm

Some more tidbits

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   October 6th 2016, 3:44 pm

From ju

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBHighlights&Number=26020082

Quote :
Wk 1: Save-A-Friend. Package winner can save one person from eviction that week.

Wk 2: Pick-A-Veto. Winner picks what veto HGs are playing for out of the following: Diamond POV (remove one nominee and pick replacement), double POV (two normal vetoes in play), Boomerang veto (veto can be used twice, saving both nominees)

Wk 3: Safety Servant. Winner is safe that week but must do EVERYTHING HOH tells them to keep safety.

Wk 4: Eliminate 3 Eviction votes. Can single-handedly flip house this week.

Wk 5: Co-HOH. Works just like in BB18

Wk 6: Double Eviction Veto. No veto comp this week. Package winner gets the veto. THIS MEANS DOUBLE EVICTION WEEK OF NOV. 17-18

Wk 7: The Final Four Challenge. Winner will play in a personal challenge from BB to automatically advance to Final Four if they win.

PostSubject: Re: BB OTT confirmed for All Access only   

Back to top Go down

BB OTT confirmed for All Access only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Over the Top :: General Discussion and Information-
Jump to: