Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14844
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Michelle Meyer   June 14th 2016, 2:59 pm

Michelle Meyer
Hometown: Washington Township, MI
Current City: Washington Township, MI
Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, bubbly, and curious.

Favorite Activities: Cooking, reading, going on Reddit, watching Live Feeds, researching nutrition-related topics, photography, working out, and selling stuff on eBay.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
The constant paranoia about going to bed when others are still up! I like to go to bed early. I also feel like I won't be getting enough exercise in the house. I also need to try not to talk about other people, spread rumors, and get into drama that doesn't involve me. This has gotten me in trouble in the past and it's definitely not good for my game. It's like a giant game of telephone!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Ian Terry [from Season 14]—because he is so freaking attractive to me—played the type of game I would play, acted like how I would act in the Big Brother house (e.g. taking everything in, doing weird stuff around the house, etc.), and beat Dan [Gheesling].

He had great strategy in taking punishments and seeming weak in the beginning. I plan on having a four to six-person alliance that I will stick to. I also plan on letting other people blow up their own games and egging them on in the shadows.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
To win as many competitions as I can and, when I win HOH, to take out someone I see as a threat. I plan on being friendly with everyone and pretending this game doesn't mean the world to me. I plan on passively manipulating people and giving them reasons to follow my suggestions.

I will also potentially be in a showmance, if I think it helps in the game. I want to take on all the punishments I can and appear weak while still winning competitions. I want a solid alliance to take to the end, but, secretly, have a better relationship with a few of the people.

My life’s motto is…
“Be underestimated." I want to be smarter than people think I am, stronger than people think I am, etc. It gives you the upper hand!

What would you take into the house, and why?
My FitBit to get in those 10,000 steps a day, my favorite stuffed animal, which is a basset hound beanie baby, and a heated blanket because I'm always freezing.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 14th 2016, 3:24 pm

Jeff interview
- finished schooling to be a dietician
- big fan of BB, watches international BB
- will lie, breaking alliances, backstabbing to win the game
- says past superfans were awkward, she's bubbly, jokester
- weaknesses freaking out
- greatest accomplishment is finishing her schooling
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 14th 2016, 3:39 pm

She will do really well or be out early if she plays too hard too fast.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 14th 2016, 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 15th 2016, 5:47 am

So far I like what she has to say. I hope she can play the type of game that she says she wants to play.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 15th 2016, 7:21 am

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 15th 2016, 9:17 am

she is a brunette nicole
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 15th 2016, 8:36 pm

I like her a lot from the KFROG interview. Hope she won't be annoying on feeds and possibly with Nicole.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 15th 2016, 8:40 pm

Her reddit account:
https://www.reddit.com/user/michelleoelle

she posted 7 days ago in a thread for BB18 premiere snacks
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 15th 2016, 8:42 pm

She's a big fan listening to the rest of her KFROG interview. She mentioned Aaryn having her baby.

Lots of BB posts on reddit from her.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 15th 2016, 8:59 pm

From SS:

will be interesting with James, Frank, Nicole w/ her
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 15th 2016, 9:49 pm

I disliked Maddy, but she shares my dislike for James BB17 (I know I need to shut up with that. I've said it enough times)

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 15th 2016, 10:55 pm

She wants to win the first HOH.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 16th 2016, 7:42 am

She hates fat people? Geeze.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   July 20th 2016, 10:13 pm

Apparently there was some drama on twitter by Michelle's sister no longer supporting her sister. She has since deleted all the tweets, but as we know once it is posted online, it never dies.

http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2016/07/this-is-what-happens-when-internet.html

I was looking for the reddit thread but I couldn't find it.

Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   July 21st 2016, 6:48 pm

With the amount of pure hate that's all over social media towards the houseguests, i'm really sad to see family members contributing. She shouldn't have started a fan page if she had issues with her sister.

I really like Michelle. Probably my favorite newbie. I hope she picks up her game a bit once the teams break up.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   July 21st 2016, 9:35 pm

I'm no fan of Michelle, she's really a "mean girl". The way she trashes everyone in that house, is not nice. She's absolutely horrible to Bridgette and when she got into a fight with James because James said he wouldn't shun Tiffany, that was the last straw for me. I don't tolerate girls like her. I also don't agree with her sister, she should have kept all that personal trash talk off social media.

I was listening to that conversation that they are talking about for a bit, but turned it off because she was, as usual, being her "mean girl" self.

I also remember her telling the HG's that she made all these fan sites for previous HG's. I think they may have been twitter accts and then she complained when some of them didn't thank her.

Like I've said before, I do see Michelle going pretty far in the game, which for me I'm not looking forward to.

This part of the blog says it all for me. She's got a few screws loose.

Big Meech told a very funny story a few weeks ago about how she created a fake online boyfriend to make her ex-boyfriend jealous. The fake online boyfriend's name was "Brody Schiller", and Michelle proudly told the house guests how she set up fake social media accounts to make it look like he lived in a neighboring Michigan town. She also said she went to Target and found a blank wall space in there to take a selfie with some Valentines flowers and candy, captioning it 'best boyfriend ever".

Michelle: I didn't have any money...I just took the picture and left.

She told America that she used a guy named Joe Salt's pictures and photoshopped herself into one to provide "evidence" of the relationship. This is Joe Salt...he's a British gentleman, who apparently is blessed with a great sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16368

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   July 22nd 2016, 8:14 am

She is a very mean girl and a very odd duck.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   August 6th 2016, 8:07 am

I don't think she has a mean heart. I just think she's very insecure with herself.
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   August 6th 2016, 10:33 am

I think she is very insecure with herself, and she has a mean heart.

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 19th 2017, 9:49 pm

Twitter is on fire tonight, Neeley is fighting with Morgan & Monte, Jon Pardy is pissed at the fans and Dr. Will Kirby is dissing Big Meech! LOL

Oh he's yanking her chain!

This was a poll -

Dr. WILL KIRBY‏Verified account @DrWillKirby  47m47 minutes ago

To whom does @MichelleMBB18 owe an apology for completely wasting a valuable spot that could have gone to an interesting contestant?

Meech‏Verified account @MichelleMBB18  34m34 minutes ago

At least  I'm interesting enough to get a poll dedicated to me by a 50 year old man aka THE Dr. Will Kirby

Meech‏Verified account
@MichelleMBB18

Replying to @MichelleMBB18 @DrWillKirby
But it doesn't matter it'll just end up being deleted in five minutes 🙄

Dr. WILL KIRBY‏Verified account @DrWillKirby  27m27 minutes ago

Dr. WILL KIRBY Retweeted Meech
It's satire @MichelleMBB18.

You aren't interesting at all.

Cucumbers and Ryan Seacrest are more interesting.

You, sweetheart, are a bore.

Dr. WILL KIRBY‏Verified account @DrWillKirby  8m8 minutes ago

Dr. WILL KIRBY Retweeted Meech
"Five minutes" must seem like an eternity when an entire nation of reality television fans are waiting for a much deserved apology.

Dr. WILL KIRBY‏Verified account @DrWillKirby  21m21 minutes ago

I remember when @Kassting told me that @MichelleMBB18 was the biggest mistake of her career:

"We never thought she would pass psych!"

Meech‏Verified account
@MichelleMBB18

Replying to @MichelleMBB18 @Tooms_BB and 5 others
@DrWillKirby I may be a crier but that's because I can't botox my tear ducts shut:(
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 19th 2017, 10:31 pm

lol! at Will. I dislike Michelle.

As for Morgan, I saw her tweet and didn't understand why she did that to Neeley because I thought they liked each other on OTT. And even though I like Alex, she was boring.

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 22nd 2017, 7:45 am

Will is a 44 year old professional. No doubt he was good when he played the game 15 years ago. I don't understand why he picks the weaker, emotional girls (who are young enough to be his daughters) just to bring himself back into the BB news right before the new season. He seems to do this every year. My problem with this is Will starts the firestorm, waits for the fallout, then deletes his tweets and sits back for his own entertainment. Instead of deleting, he should let his words stand, and own them.

Personally, I think Will is butt hurt because Dan won the "Most Memorable" title in the CBS houseguest poll.

Just for fun, when he tweeted about his appearance on some upcoming Bravo TV show inviting everyone to watch, I replied with two words. "I'll pass." He actually replied....I'd paste the reply here, but it has disappeared...I guess replies disappear when he deletes his posts. Anyway, I couldn't figure why Will would bother to reply to a tweet from some old retired teacher, who doesn't follow him, unless he was butt hurt because someone actually said he was not interesting enough to attract me to that Bravo show. He claims to be better than BB. Told the live feeders on his season that we were all losers. So what is the attraction to making sure the losers notice him?
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   June 28th 2017, 9:03 pm

Will is one of those guys that thinks they are the funniest & smartest guys on the planet.<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Meyer   

Back to top Go down

Michelle Meyer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Season 18 :: Houseguests-
Jump to: