Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14724
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Victor Arroyo   June 14th 2016, 2:50 pm

Victor Arroyo
Hometown: Slidell, LA
Current City: Slidell, LA
Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, sexy, and fit.

Favorite Activities: Working out, playing soccer, and [taking] trips with my friends. Those are the things I love to do, but more than that, I love women. I'm always looking for the next girl to talk to and I'm never satisfied with what I have; Iím always wanting more.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Being disconnected from the outside world and not knowing what my family and friends are up to, or whatís going on in the world, like the race for president, social media, etc. Not being in-the-know will definitely aggravate me. Also, being one Google search away from proving someone wrong will be the hardest thing, ever.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Iím not entirely sure what I will do. Wooing the girls and having them like me is on the list. I want to underplay how smart I am and hopefully have them think I'm just a dumb guy that likes to lift and works at a gym. That might work in my favor since they will think I'm only good in physical challenges.

I want to be part of two alliances, but be loyal to one. That way, I donít put all my eggs in one basket. I wonít change my personality though. I'll still be the funny guy that I am and do my best to stay on everyoneís good side, while slowly stabbing people in the back.

My lifeís motto isÖ
Get my money, develop my body, and get women.

What would you take into the house, and why?
My flat bill hat because I always wear itóevery dayóand itís a must with all this hair on my head. Iíd also bring my stuffed toy, Ernie from Sesame Street, because Iíve had him since I was a child and he goes everywhere I go. Heís kind of like my good luck charm. Finally, all of my workout gear, including my supplements, wrist wraps, weight belt and headphones. I always need to be ready to lift.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Victor Arroyo   June 14th 2016, 3:16 pm

Jeff interview
- Puerto Rican
- not a super fan, seen a couple of seasons
- advantages physical, being a manager, graduated in Finance, triple threat physical, mental, social
- single
- try to use him being single to his advantage, flirt with many girls as possible like Cody did
- has to put value on 500k$ on how far he would go to win
- downfall is endurance comps, trying to get everyone to like him
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Victor Arroyo   June 14th 2016, 8:24 pm

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Victor Arroyo   June 15th 2016, 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9207
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Victor Arroyo   June 15th 2016, 9:19 am

he is kind of sexy
and I never use that word. He could be quite good at convincing others
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Victor Arroyo   June 23rd 2016, 9:10 pm

I feel like he thinks he's a lot smoother than he is. Taking the sweatshirt off to talk to Nicole was just kind of awkward.

I do like him though!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14724
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Victor Arroyo   August 11th 2016, 5:41 pm

HOH blog

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1005623/victor-reflects-on-his-wild-big-brother-journey-in-an-honest-hoh-letter/

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor Arroyo   

Back to top Go down

Victor Arroyo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Season 18 :: Houseguests-
Jump to: