Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16940
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 2nd 2016, 9:12 am

Well that was sad! Poor Jackson, his Mrs. is gone. Looking forward to this weekend, when ex's and family members/friends come into the house!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 3rd 2016, 5:24 pm

This series has been getting a lot of complaints. Emma let it slip that the show is ending in 3 1/2 weeks. I wonder if the complaints have anything to do with it. It's such a short season and if they do have something to do with it, I wouldn't be surprised if this was it for Big Brother UK. They would probably only have the Celebrity edition.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16262

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 4th 2016, 11:09 am

I was looking for a video of he pancake fight I heard about but I can't view it anywhere anyone see it?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 4th 2016, 3:44 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
I was looking for a video of he pancake fight I heard about but I can't view it anywhere anyone see it?

LOL that was last night's episode, so damn funny. They fight over the stupidest things.

Here it is with marks on it, but you can see most of it. Fast forward to 37:00

Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 5th 2016, 2:15 am

The pancake fight was ridiculous!!! Chelsea needs to pipe down and quit being such an ASS.

I believe the season was gonna be shortened from the start because of the remodeling. I don't think it has anything to do with ratings. Besides, it's a summer show and the ratings are always lower in the summer.

Jason has this in the bag I think. Charlie is making him look like a saint!!!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 5th 2016, 10:54 am

Thanks for the Video Jack'd!!! So funny. I really like the UK they are full of drama unlike this year BBUS so far its so boring.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 7th 2016, 9:27 am

Emma got the boot! Now I can't wait for tonight's episode to see how this unfolded.

Emma Jensen has been REMOVED from Big Brother 2016 for “attempting to break out” of the house on multiple occasions, Channel 5 has confirmed today.

Emma was one of three housemates who burst in to the camera runs on Day 5 and discovered the existence of the Other house, ruining the series launch twist.

And today Channel 5 has confirmed that producers have decided to eject her from the show for being unable to “live within the confines” of the house.

A statement from Channel 5 read: “Emma has been removed from the Big Brother House for attempting to break out on more than one occasion. Emma was unable to live within the confines of the Big Brother House and abide by the rules and therefore forfeited her place as a Housemate.”

It has yet to be confirmed exactly what events triggered Emma’s removal, with fans speculating that she may have tried to stage another break-out yesterday.

The full story of Emma’s exit will air in tonight’s highlights show at 9.00pm on Channel 5 and TV3, while the 30-year-old will also speak to Rylan on Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11.00pm on C5 and 3e.

Emma originally entered the house on launch night as a duo with her twin sister Victoria, but she was allowed to remain as a solo housemate after Victoria chose to quit in the aftermath of the events on Day 5.

Her exit comes after her boyfriend Josh entered the house as a guest for 48 hours as part of this week’s shopping task.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb17/news/0707/channel-5-confirms-emma-jensen-removed-from-big-brother-2016-for-breaking-out-house-multiple-times-rule-break-forfeited-her-place
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 7th 2016, 9:33 am

KelliM wrote:
The pancake fight was ridiculous!!!  Chelsea needs to pipe down and quit being such an ASS.

I believe the season was gonna be shortened from the start because of the remodeling.  I don't think it has anything to do with ratings.  Besides, it's a summer show and the ratings are always lower in the summer.

Jason has this in the bag I think.  Charlie is making him look like a saint!!!  

It wasn't supposed to be shortened from the start as per this article.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb17/news/0701/channel-5-cuts-length-of-big-brother-2016-confirms-final-to-air-in-july-shortest-ever-series-by-over-a-week

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 13th 2016, 9:30 pm

OMG what bullshit! I'm so pissed off at this season. My favorite has gone and not by the hands of the public, but from that creep Jason. Ugh, if anyone dares to call BBUS shit, after watching this week of UK, they need their heads examined. This show is about the public voting and that's the way it should be all the way through, hate this week, hate who is left!

This is absolutely hysterical, you have to watch this, it's a must. I can't find it on youtube, it's someone's twitter. I died!!!

https://twitter.com/Laurenannemodel/status/753358561292550144
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 24th 2016, 6:48 pm

Holy hell what a season this was. I can't wait until the finale on Tues. Tonight's episode was another one for the books!

I'm afraid that tonight's show just made Jason the winner, which is unfortunate IMO. However, the public always votes for the one being shown in a bad light and Charlie did just that tonight.

Two HM's were chucked out tonight and we'll find out tomorrow who they were but more than likely it was two of these three Sam, Evelyn & Alex.

Is anyone still watching or am I the only one?

Celebrity BB is supposed to start this coming week too! oy!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 24th 2016, 8:21 pm

I have read updates, so I'm caught up, but I didn't watch the past week. I watched yesterday and am about to watch today's episode.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 26th 2016, 9:46 am

Wow, that was brutal and I wish they would do something like this in the US.

I crap, I hope this isn't true.

Big Brother USA’s Frankie Grande to enter Celeb BB UK?

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/usa/news/0726/big-brother-usa-houseguest-ariana-grande-brother-frankie-rumoured-for-celebrity-big-brother-summer-2015

Can't wait for the finale tonight. I want Hughie to win but I know it will be either Andy or Jason, blah!

Celebrity BB starts Thursday I believe. That gives them one day to clean that mess of a house.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 26th 2016, 10:49 am

Jack'd wrote:
Wow, that was brutal and I wish they would do something like this in the US.

I crap, I hope this isn't true.

Big Brother USA’s Frankie Grande to enter Celeb BB UK?

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/usa/news/0726/big-brother-usa-houseguest-ariana-grande-brother-frankie-rumoured-for-celebrity-big-brother-summer-2015

Can't wait for the finale tonight. I want Hughie to win but I know it will be either Andy or Jason, blah!

Celebrity BB starts Thursday I believe. That gives them one day to clean that mess of a house.

Frankie will get eaten alive in BBUK house they are crazy compared to BB USA LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 26th 2016, 9:32 pm

Well there you have it, wallpaper Jason has won! I knew it, and he has Charlie and Ryan to thank. The British people get on my nerves, instead of voting for the most fun, outrageous HG, they vote for the poor old man who was disliked by everyone.

Funny, whenever someone goes against a HM, like the public were pissed at Jason, he wins, a few yrs. ago the public hated Helen the bully, and she wins. The HG's were mean to Gary Busey and he wins, like seriously, the guy was a hot mess! You just have to take this show for what it's worth because it really is a joke. Like this guy needed $90K Rolling Eyes

On to CBB this Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 28th 2016, 12:21 am

CBB tomorrow night!

After seeing the HM's, I am so excited for so many fireworks. I really dislike Frankie A LOT, but I want to see how obnoxiously awful he is.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 28th 2016, 2:54 pm

Watching CBB premiere live...can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 29th 2016, 9:23 pm

Three Americans - Frankie Grande, Renee Graziano and Aubrey O'Dey!

I wonder how Paulie D feels about Aubrey going into the house. Frankie and his f'ng glitter, you're 32yrs. old, grow the hell up! Renee with her butt injections, yuck, it looks gross.

I like this first task, it's really hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 30th 2016, 9:38 am

Someone put together a youtube of Jayne's meltdowns. I love Jayne, she could be Nikki Graham's Mother!

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   July 30th 2016, 11:49 am

OH My goodness she is a clone of Nikki just an older version! I recognize some of the things she says Nickki said too funny!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   August 5th 2016, 9:51 pm

Who knew Frankie would be one of the more tolerable HM's? LOL - I can't believe Aubrey spit in Bear's drink and food, she should have been expelled from the house for that, that was disgusting. I read on social media that Paulie D broke up with her and she doesn't even know it yet! Yikes!! Renee is a pistol with that fake butt of hers, ewww! I can't stand Bear and I hope he goes home soon, so irradiating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2016   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother UK 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: