Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 16th 2016, 5:49 pm

Quote :
The remaining castaways fight for a game-changing reward to help determine their fate. Then, after 39 intense days of one of the toughest seasons in Survivor history, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor and awarded the $1 Million prize, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 16th 2016, 5:57 pm

This is the first time that I can actually say I'm OK with who ever wins this year.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 16th 2016, 6:59 pm

Me too! I like them all. I wonder how bitter the jury will be, and by jury I mean Scot and Jason.

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 18th 2016, 7:59 pm

Oh wow, that was nail biting stuff!!! I'm a wreck lol
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 18th 2016, 8:06 pm

Oh they're going back to the final 2 again!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 18th 2016, 8:09 pm

Oh thank God! Chance to vote out a Jury Member, wow!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 6:57 am

I enjoyed this season. From the disdain I felt for Kyle, Scot and Peter to the craziness of Debbie to my affection for Tai and Aubry, I was well entertained.
I liked the final 3 so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with the winner.
I was hoping that Tai or Aubrey would win but Michele had a good social game and no one disliked her.

Sia coming up on stage and saying that she loves Tai and she is donating $50,000 to him and $50,000 to an animal charity of his choice for bringing such awareness to animals this season was very cool.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 8:20 am

I thought I would of been ok with anyone of the final winning but I wasn't. I didn't want Michelle. I wanted Aubrey so bad.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 8:43 am

I wanted Aubry too. Michelle - no
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 9:14 am

I wanted Aubry too, but I'm OK with Michele, Jersey girl bringing it home.

So out of the F-3, Aubry is the only one who got screwed and I think she was the best player out of the three.

The reunion show sucked!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 11:21 am

One of the worst finales EVER. One of the worst reunions EVER.

Aubry was ROBBED.

Nick Narcissus and Jason Thug and Scot Asshole should be ashamed of themselves. I hope I never see the three of them ever again on Survivor.

Michele's best move was drawing the right-coloured buff at the swap. And she won a few comps at the end. That's it.

Neal was screwed. I do not blame him one iota for being pissed. A BBCAN-type bullshit twist.

The Sia thing was stupid. And it was not a surprise, as Probst says. Apparently Cochran and Probst and Sia are buddies. The other players were probably pissed that Tai got extra cash.

The reunion is getting shorter every year - 45 minutes including commercials, Sia's grandstanding, TPIR promo, too much Tai, too much 'next season', too much Probst bullshit. Why even invite the cast back when you're only gonna to talk to 5 of them ?

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 12:40 pm

Wow. From a Michele interview, apparently Nick voted for Aubry and Debbie voted Michele !

I am shocked and disappointed that Debbie did that ... Evil or Very Mad

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 4:09 pm

I'm fine with Michelle winning, but I really thought if Aubry made it to the final 3, she would win.

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 6:04 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Wow. †From a Michele interview, apparently Nick voted for Aubry and Debbie voted Michele !

I am shocked and disappointed that Debbie did that †... †Evil or Very Mad

Wow that is shocking and I'm kind of surprised that Cydney didn't vote for Aubry either.

This is the part I hate about the finale, they never tell us who voted for the F-3
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 6:09 pm

Well just after I posted that, I saw this link to an interview Cyd did. She explains why she voted for Michele. I confess, I guess I wasn't paying attention, cause I don't recall that Michele/Cydney bond.

Can you explain why you voted for Michele to win? Why her instead of Aubry?

Michele was my girl from day one, from the minute we did the switch over to Chan Loh together. We aligned right before the merge. It was already something we were working on, and as time went on, we got stronger, in terms of our bond. Once she voted out Julia, she solidified her loyalty to me. After that? Once youíre loyal to me, and you never break that trust, thereís no reason for me to do that to you. Itís not going to benefit me to do that. So Michele never wrote down my nameÖ and Aubry did. It was a bit of a toss-up right there, but Michele did not write down my name.

So that was the tipping point? You could have seen yourself voting for Aubry under different circumstances?

Definitely. Yes. If Michele wasnít as loyal as she was, I could see myself voting for Aubry. But loyalty matters. People will tell you that itís wavering in Survivor. You have to really be able to assess the person. And Michele, it was right out of the gate. I never had to question her. When she would tell me that sheís going to do something, I knew she was going to do it.

ETA - here is the interview
http://parade.com/478927/joshwigler/survivor-kaoh-rong-cydney-gillon/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   May 19th 2016, 7:54 pm

The Cyd/Mich closeness being so well-hidden was a major editing error, especially with the editors scrambling to find anything and everything they could use to make Mich's win more palatable (they failed).

And I hate when Cyd mentioned "Aubry wrote my name down". When was that, Cyd ?? Oh yeah, the same TC where you wrote Aubry's name down. doh

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"   

Back to top Go down

Season 32 - Season Finale "Not Going Down Without a Fight"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: