Season 32 - Episode 12 "Now's the Time to Start Scheming"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 32 - Episode 12 "Now's the Time to Start Scheming"   May 3rd 2016, 3:15 pm

Quote :
A combination of balance and teamwork will earn some castaways a much-needed reward. Also, one castaway is under fire after bossing others around

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 12 "Now's the Time to Start Scheming"   May 5th 2016, 4:04 pm

I guess Tai may be next if he does not use his idol. I wonder if he regrets not keeping Scot.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 12 "Now's the Time to Start Scheming"   May 6th 2016, 3:47 pm

I'm so glad Jason is gone, but I do agree with Tai about Michelle...she does have a lot of friends on jury. Great job by Cydney winning immunity even when Jeff was mentioning how horrible she was doing during the comp because she was slow. Slow and steady.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 12 "Now's the Time to Start Scheming"   

Back to top Go down

Season 32 - Episode 12 "Now's the Time to Start Scheming"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: