Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 18th 2016, 4:28 pm

Quote :
A surprising turn of events at tribal council sends shock waves through the entire tribe. Also, castaways must choose between food, love or an advantage in the game.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 18th 2016, 4:29 pm

I wonder what happens. I would love it if one of Jason or Scot leaves this week, but I don't see that happening.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
ch65048

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 20th 2016, 10:40 pm

catty wrote:
I wonder what happens.  I would love it if one of Jason or Scot leaves this week, but I don't see that happening.

LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!!  Best one of the season!

bravo
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 21st 2016, 6:36 am

Yup ... so satisfying. Scot leaving with Jason's immunity idol was a great bonus.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 21st 2016, 8:54 am

perfect!!!! loved it so much
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 21st 2016, 11:42 am

Thank you Tai! So glad I was wrong.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 21st 2016, 12:10 pm

Now that Jason no longer has his idol, I hope he's the next to go.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 21st 2016, 2:43 pm

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Loved this episode.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 23rd 2016, 1:59 pm

One of my favorite episodes of Survivor ever! I love when the confident smug ones get socked upside the head, so rewarding. Tai deserves to win this game, I hope he can survive to the end.
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   April 23rd 2016, 4:59 pm

Jack'd wrote:
One of my favorite episodes of Survivor ever! I love when the confident smug ones get socked upside the head, so rewarding. Tai deserves to win this game, I hope he can survive to the end.

I hope Tai wins also. I think if the F3 had been Jason, Scott & Tai he would have won hands down. Not sure what will happen now and I really did not like Scott.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"   

Back to top Go down

Season 32 - Episode 10 "I'm Not Here to Make Good Friends"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: