AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14643
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 32 - Episode 6 "Play or Go Home"   March 22nd 2016, 6:32 pm

Quote :
A hearty food reward is up for grabs at a classic challenge. Also, the pressure is on when one castaway interrogates a fellow tribemate.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 6 "Play or Go Home"   March 25th 2016, 3:47 pm

I wonder why Peter never mentioned that Aubrey and Joe were close to Deb and that other guy on "brains" so that they could keep him and vote out Joe or Aubrey. He should have stuck to his original plan. Wish Scot had been booted instead.

I did like Michelle. Glad the merge happens next week.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 6 "Play or Go Home"   March 26th 2016, 8:57 pm

Just watched, so glad Peter got the boot. What an arrogant knob head!

I died laughing hearing Deb say she was a model LOL. I saw under her name that it said "Part Time Model" and thought wth why didn't I ever see that before. I just now realized they are goofing on her.

Taken from twitter -

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 6 "Play or Go Home"   March 26th 2016, 11:36 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 6 "Play or Go Home"   March 27th 2016, 8:19 am

Yes, Debbie is something else. She's told so many self-aggrandizing stories ... I doubt that many (any?) of them are true.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 6 "Play or Go Home"   March 27th 2016, 1:20 pm

#MarioLanza

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 6 "Play or Go Home"   

Back to top Go down

Season 32 - Episode 6 "Play or Go Home"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: