Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Hi!   March 19th 2016, 8:29 pm

Hey dear friends

I saw Nancy's sweet face on my Facebook and thought'what are they up to?"
I don't watch big brother. Barely watch TV at all,really, but I think of this place and all of you often!

Design business is booming, I have started as a weight loss coach with the company I lost 60 lbs with, my youngest graduates this year and is headed to TEN for college.

Life is moving at an unbelievably crazy pace.

How are all of you?

duts rule . do we still claim this?

Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   March 19th 2016, 8:58 pm

Hey Kimmie, it's so great to see you and cute to see your Janie avi. That's great about your weight loss and your business and yes, life is definitely moving at a crazy pace. Can you believe it was something like 10 yrs. ago when we all got together on this site, crazy!! Those were the days, we had a ton of fun then!

Nothing happening here, most of the "originals" have deserted the place lol. I don't know where everyone went off to, but apparently Big Brother "chat" is something they are not into anymore. I think I'll watch until the day I die lol, I watch UK and Canada too as do a few others here.

Anyway, thanks for checking in and I hope to hear from you again...
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   March 20th 2016, 6:54 am

Hi Kimmie. I do follow your business on Facebook. I'm so proud of your accomplishments.
I too am not really into Big Brother either. I have been watching Survivor and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but I just don't feel like posting about it that much. LOL

I do still enjoy watching decorating and home remodel shows. That's what I do in my spare time.
I've noticed more and more my home is looking like an old lady lives here! That's because I am an old lady! I have flowers and knick-knacks everywhere. I change out the pillows on my sofas with the seasons. I also do the same for my book shelves.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   March 20th 2016, 2:06 pm

Hey jack'd. Row. 10 years huh? What a crazy time that was. I just don't watch much TV at all. I seem to have my face in a book of some sort most of the time or working. It's good to see you,though.

Lol, Nancy at the nick nak's and old lady living in your house. It seems those are the first things I tend to get rid of when redoing a home. Not the old lady ,though!

Rearranging your collectibles and shelves is a great way to keep your home feeling fresh ,even with collectibles or repurposed items.

I would love to see pictures!

Happy spring!

Frances

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   March 24th 2016, 3:54 am

Hi Kimmie! Good to hear from you and I'm happy your life is keeping you busy and fulfilled.

Jack'd is correct, most of the originals no longer post.

Thanks for the update, I was thinking about you just the other day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   April 7th 2016, 11:09 am

Hi Kimmie, I think you all often. I lost interest in BB last season with all the Frankie drama Hoping for a better season this time. I did hear Jeff and Jordan got married since she got pregnant. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   April 9th 2016, 8:27 pm

Its good to hear from ya Kim. Long time no see. I stop by every now & again to check & see whats going on.

I often wonder what happen to a lot of the OGs on this forum. I wonder where they are, how their kids are doing, is everyone still alive & breathing???

Anywho, it is great to hear your business is doing so well. & your baby is going to college. Do you mean Tennesse? Are yall still in Nebraska??? Is that the right state???
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   May 12th 2016, 7:47 am

Hi Kim and some old friends ! I was just emailing with "Snow" yesterday and catching up (she's a new grandma) and decided to stop by. I follow you and some others of the old group on facebook and have loved seeing all you have and are accomplishing. I, like some have said, don't watch much TV anymore, I'm hooked on audiobooks and up over 800 the last couple years and listen while playing poker or my new addiction coloring books for adults LOL! Have also caught up and reconnected to  a lot of family the last few years on FB, cousins, nephews,nieces ect  who have spread out so watching a lot of kids growing up and having kids and grandkids. My family has grown so I keep busy with them a few times a month for different things and phone calls from kids  either checking in or checking up on this old lady lol!
I got the feeds through here last year, watched off and on, couldn't find a favorite but will try the feeds again this year and maybe join in some discussions.
Hope all has been well with all of you, think of you often...Shirley
This picture was taken last year with my kids, grandkids and great grandkids at a birthday dinner my daughter Jeanette had for me....all doing well so feeling blessed

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   May 13th 2016, 6:18 am

It's so good to hear from you, Shirley! So glad you are doing well.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   May 13th 2016, 6:40 am

So good to catch up with you Shirley.
I hope we hear from you this BB season!
Back to top Go down
MyScott95
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   May 13th 2016, 11:57 am

This is my Facebook, I , I know from the old group Beru (Ruthie), JWChitown (Joan) Linda, Lala and some others (I even see Moody post a few times) post some life events and updates> I am going to try and get more active here again hopefully.
BTW for those who remember my Grandson Scott, who was diagnosed with Autism at 18 months, is doing amazing, he is now 14, mainstreamed and made both the football and basketball teams this year (mega sport nut) and is really very good. This is him and his Grandfather, We found it as my son says "Awesome" they have the same jersey #'s We got him back !!!

https://www.facebook.com/shirley.saksanemeth.7

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&aid=107098&
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   June 14th 2016, 9:51 am

So glad life is treating you right!

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   June 14th 2016, 7:17 pm

Hi MyScott! Sorry I didn't see this and if LaLa didn't post about what she's been through, I may not ever have seen your post. I'm so happy you stopped and and that you and the family are doing well. That's wonderful about little Scott, I'm so glad he's doing well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi!   

Back to top Go down

Hi!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: