Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 8th 2016, 4:46 pm

Quote :
The brutal heat of Kaoh Rong, Cambodia, takes a toll on several castaways and results in one person getting medically evacuated from of the game.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 9th 2016, 7:32 pm

Never seen anything like it. Wow. That was so dramatic and emotional.
Dang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 9th 2016, 9:09 pm

that was brutal
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 9th 2016, 9:49 pm

I haven't watched yet but I've been reading. WTH is wrong with the producers of this show. You can only push people so far without seriously hurting them. If you know the weather will be in the triple digits, then do a challenge that is water related, not digging in sand! I can't wait to watch it, I read that Tai was besides himself, bless his heart, he really did get attached to Caleb.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 6:55 am

I wasn't a Caleb fan when he was on BB, but I was rooting for him in Survivor. He was playing a great game!! I feel so bad for him.

I have a feeling they may be taking the heat into consideration from now on. That was brutal, and someone could have died out there!!!
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 7:49 am

Oh no!! I forgot to watch and it is not on DVR, does any one know how I can watch it?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 8:31 am

swissy1111 wrote:
Oh no!!  I forgot to watch and it is not on DVR, does any one know how I can watch it?

do you have on-demand? also probably on cbs.com
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 8:45 am

KelliM wrote:
I wasn't a Caleb fan when he was on BB, but I was rooting for him in Survivor.  He was playing a great game!!  I feel so bad for him.

I have a feeling they may be taking the heat into consideration from now on.  That was brutal, and someone could have died  out there!!!

Remember, this season was filmed before Second Chances, and both Joe and Keith collapsed in that pole balancing challenge. So production was already aware of the heat and hydration problems. Joe and Keith weren't really exerting themselves with the balancing, it just lasted much longer than anticipated.

Also, 'Momma C' was on Dick at Nite after this episode. She said Caleb's season didn't even get rice to eat. They had whatever they could catch from the ocean and any coconuts or fruit they could find. No carbohydrates equals no fuel. They just ran out of fuel, combined with the heat and dehydration was a bad scene.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 10:15 am

Thanks for the info kaper ... I'd forgotten that Second Chances was filmed after this one.

Did anyone notice whether arrogant ER doc Peter was helping? I imagine he was but I didn't notice him.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 1:24 pm

I was wondering the same about Peter Cousin Jake. I didn't see him in the mix at all. When Jeff hollered for any available production to come to help, I would have thought Peter would be in the area at that time. He could at least have offered to be the I.V. pole.
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 2:32 pm

bergen wrote:
swissy1111 wrote:
Oh no!!  I forgot to watch and it is not on DVR, does any one know how I can watch it?

do you have on-demand? also probably on cbs.com

i just watched it, that was brutal. They really need to plan these things better before someone dies.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 4:10 pm

That was awful. I felt bad for Caleb. Not a fan of his on BB, but he was playing a great game on Survivor. His bromance with Tai was kind of sweet. I bet they give him a second chance.

Glad Alecia was voted out. I thought she should have left week one. BUT Scot and Jason were jerks to her. Wish Jason had left two weeks ago too.

Merge next week.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 9:40 pm

Caleb interview - I didn't know his sister passed away while he was on Survivor.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/10/survivor-caleb-medical-evacuation-interview/
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 10th 2016, 10:36 pm

I didn't know either.

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   March 11th 2016, 7:26 am

On reading further, I found that this person was not really his sister, but a good friend he cared for like a sister. They had sent audition tapes for TAR to appear together. You can read further here:

http://cartermatt.com/198272/survivor-kaoh-rong-exclusive-caleb-reynolds-exit-interview/

I hope it is OK to post a link. I didn't want to copy and paste the quote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"   

Back to top Go down

Season 32 - Episode 4 "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: