Season 32 - Episode 3 "The Circle of Life"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 32 - Episode 3 "The Circle of Life"   March 1st 2016, 5:07 pm

Quote :
It's a Survivor first when the castaways learn they can join two Immunity Idols together and form a Super Idol, which can be used after the votes are read.

Plus, one castaway gets crafty when trying to retrieve an Idol, while another member on an opposing tribe fears elimination if an Idol isn't uncovered.

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 3 "The Circle of Life"   March 4th 2016, 1:39 am

The Beauties have impressed me. Caleb is really good.

I felt bad for Alecia. Still wish Jason had left last week.

Pete was so arrogant at tribal. I guess they need him for challenges and that's why they kept him instead of Liz. They both under-estimated Deb.

Looks like next week the medi-vacs begin.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 3 "The Circle of Life"   March 6th 2016, 8:37 pm

Just watched, that was a good tribal, I love blindsides. Ugh to Pete, what an arrogant horse's ass he is. Funny, when he smiles he reminds me of a young Barack Obama!!

I friggin hate that they have to have these chicken killings every season. We get it they do it to survive but do we have to constantly be subjected to their demise every friggin season. I fast forwarded that part of course, as I do every season. I love Tai's heart, and his love for all living creatures. I died laughing when he was basically making out with the tree that had the idol lol.

I agree catty, Caleb is such a good player, he's right up there with the Ozzie's and Joe's of the game. Too bad I watched him on Big Brother, otherwise I may have been a fan of his this season.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 3 "The Circle of Life"   March 6th 2016, 9:43 pm

Agree about Caleb. I read that spoiler too. I guess we'll find it if it's true.

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 3 "The Circle of Life"   

Back to top Go down

Season 32 - Episode 3 "The Circle of Life"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: