Season 32 - Episode 2 "Kindergarten Camp"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 32 - Episode 2 "Kindergarten Camp"   February 23rd 2016, 6:26 pm

Quote :
One member of the Beauty Tribe goes to great heights to retrieve an Idol, while Immunity and Rewards are on the line at a taxing physical challenge.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 2 "Kindergarten Camp"   February 25th 2016, 8:22 am

that was kind of a boring episode. Girl that went home, I couldn't believe she got herself there.
I hate the 2 guys on the Brawn.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 2 "Kindergarten Camp"   February 25th 2016, 2:41 pm

I can't believe the Brains used up nearly all of their kerosene on one fire and let their matches get wet. This is a game of survival...

Also, I think the Bounty Hunter is in trouble with that sunburn. If his blisters get infected, he will be in trouble, as will Tai with his bleeding feet from trying to climb the tree.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 2 "Kindergarten Camp"   February 25th 2016, 4:04 pm

Alecia survived again when she probably shouldn't have, but I would have loved to see Jason go home instead.  Jen was so wishy-washy at tribal, not surprised she got the boot.

Tai and Caleb are kind of cute with their bromance.  Yes I just said that Embarassed If Caleb had never done BB, he would probably be one of my favorites this year.  I can see how non-BB watchers would like him.

Debbie is nuts.  She is probably worse that Philip Sheperd.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 2 "Kindergarten Camp"   February 28th 2016, 6:49 pm

Just watched!! I love Tai, he's so damn funny and I love that he loves animals and the environment. Caleb kicked ass in that challenge. catty, I agree, that bromance segment was so darn cute with Tai going in for the kiss. WTF with Jenny, she had a tight alliance that had her back at the moment and she went to tribal and literally talked herself into getting voted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 2 "Kindergarten Camp"   

Back to top Go down

Season 32 - Episode 2 "Kindergarten Camp"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: