Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14720
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 22nd 2016, 6:27 pm

The cast reveal should be Tuesday, February 23.  Any rumors until then can be discussed in the other thread.

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/t12148p400-big-brother-canada

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 23rd 2016, 7:26 am

Pre-game interviews:

Jase Wirey

Tim Dormer

Nikki Grahame

Veronica Graf

I don't know the other three people at all but don't you think Jase looks a little rough? That Hair! That headband! Geeze ... not a good look for a 40ish man.
I'm looking forward to watching him on the feeds and finding out what he's been up to for the last 10 years.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 23rd 2016, 7:55 am

OMG I am voting for Tim and Nicki.

Tim is awesome and won his season of Big Brother in Australia. He was so much fun to watch!!!! He is hilarious and would definitely be more entertaining than boring Jase!!!! Tim won the last season of BB Aus. He had a huge crush on Bindi Irwin and actually got to meet her after the season. He is out there on youtube so search for him.

Nikki Graham is another awesome houseguest from the UK and brought so much drama and entertainment to the show. She is a legend in the UK with her tantrums and her personality. She was huge in Season 5 of that series, I think it was 5, so if you have a chance, go watch some clips of her or google her.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 23rd 2016, 8:32 am

It'll be interesting to see what the format is for voting ... if it remains a HG eviction vote and not a fan vote, exaggerated personalities may not go over as well.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 23rd 2016, 8:35 am

Thanks for posting the videos.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16352
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 23rd 2016, 8:58 am

I am confused ... we vote for two of those previous HG's to enter the house? to they play the whole game?

Jase looks terrible I could not stand him on BB5 or BB all stars.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 23rd 2016, 9:59 am

Ya Sydney ... we appear to be voting for one man and one woman to enter the house but we can vote for the next 9 days ... up to March 3rd?
The show premieres on March 2nd. Will the chosen two enter the house during the first live show?
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 23rd 2016, 12:48 pm

Yes, March 3 is the first live show/eviction.

New HG enter the house on Friday, which is the premiere taping.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 23rd 2016, 5:29 pm

Thanks for posting the videos Smile I thought the whole cast would be revealed today...darn! lol

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 24th 2016, 6:31 am

First 7 revealed:

http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/houseguests/
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 24th 2016, 7:10 am

Short video clips here as well:

https://www.youtube.com/user/bbdailychannel/videos
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 24th 2016, 9:31 am

Video interviews from the BBCAN site:
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 24th 2016, 10:07 am

Loveita is the only female I really like from the first group. Paige seems a bit annoying as does Maddy.

I thought it was interesting Joel mentioned being a target due to Ian/Steve, which is something I thought about after Steve won last year.

Jared's picture doesn't do him justice - he looks better in motion.

Maddy mentioned not liking other girls and Loveita was against an all-girls alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16352

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 24th 2016, 1:40 pm

I can never tell who I will like and who I won't from these interviews.  They change so much once they get inside the house and on live feeds.

I really hope Jase doesn't get voted in I can not stand him at all.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 24th 2016, 3:29 pm

tisha wrote:
Video interviews from the BBCAN site:

Just from the video, I liked Ramsey, Jared, and Raul. I liked Maddie until she said she was a hothead and might be mean to other girls...we'll see. Once the show starts, that could all change.

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 25th 2016, 6:26 am

Last 7:

http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/houseguests/
http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_182285/big-brother-canada-final-7-houseguests-revealed-for-season-4/tv

Last edited by tisha on February 25th 2016, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 25th 2016, 6:30 am

Jared Kesler 24
Loveita Adams 25
Ramsey Aburaneh 26
Maddy Pavle 21
Raul Manriquez 21
Paige Distranski 19
Joel Lefevre 33
Kelsey Faith 25
Philippe Paquette 21
Christine Kelsey 47
Mitchell Moffit 27
Sharry Ash 30
Dallas Cormier 24
Cassandra Shahinfar 22

plus the 2 wildcards
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 25th 2016, 6:38 am

Mitchell has a youtube channel with almost 5 million subscribers: https://www.youtube.com/user/AsapSCIENCE
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 25th 2016, 6:54 am

Let's see ...  47 year old Christine will be an easy first target?
She says she wants to "lay low while the big strong players duke it out, and then I’ll kick into high gear later."
The thing is, an early HOH may not want to rock the boat and make enemies of any "strong players" so they may just nominate an easy target like the oldest player. We've seen it before.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 25th 2016, 7:10 am

Hopefully not a Risha/Pilar situation like last year.

More short video clips are here again:

https://www.youtube.com/user/bbdailychannel/videos
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 25th 2016, 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 25th 2016, 12:01 pm

Cassandra says she doesn't know how to clean, cook, to do her hair. She pays her sister to clean her room.

She doesn't offer anything to the house other than wearing a good pushup bra.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 25th 2016, 7:03 pm

I liked Sharry, Dallas, and Mitch from the second group. Philippe wants a brigade alliance but a girl will be his downfall LOL.

Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 26th 2016, 7:38 am

Is Hola working for everyone this year? I have tried to watch several times from links on this site, and I get error messages when I try to play the videos, even though Hola is set for Canada.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 29th 2016, 8:22 am

nosyrosie wrote:
Is Hola working for everyone this year? I have tried to watch several times from links on this site, and I get error messages when I try to play the videos, even though Hola is set for Canada.

I read on JU that some people were experiencing the same problem. Not sure if the users here who use hola are having success or not.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBCADiscussion&Number=24892212&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=21&rc=&fpart=

I went on and got a paid VPN ($11/month) and it is working for me.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 29th 2016, 11:33 am

VPN is the way to go. Hola not working.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 29th 2016, 4:29 pm

hola isn't working for me either. What's the best vpn to get? How much are they? links? all this is foreign to me.

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 29th 2016, 4:34 pm

I signed up with hidemyass.com.  They have monthly, 6 month, and 12 month options.  The month to month option is $11.52.  You download and install their program, sign in, and pick what country you want to use.  It has been working for me.  They have a 30 day money back guarantee as well.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 29th 2016, 5:15 pm

Thank you tisha Smile

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17282

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   February 29th 2016, 6:16 pm

Ugh!! again!! here we go more money! LOL, I never cancelled by CBS subscription from last year.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 1st 2016, 1:21 am

Damn!! I forgot that I had DotVPN. Chrome extension. And it's FREEE! And it WORKS!!

I wasted 6.95! Oops.

So.. people... get DotVPN extension for you Chrome browser.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 1st 2016, 9:49 am

Thanks Phil! Good thing I hadn't bought anything yet.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 1st 2016, 5:39 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Damn!! I forgot that I had DotVPN. Chrome extension. And it's FREEE! And it WORKS!!

I wasted 6.95! Oops.

So.. people... get DotVPN extension for you Chrome browser.

I got it but didn't work for me. Unless I got the wrong one.

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 2nd 2016, 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 2nd 2016, 1:41 pm

That's what I got but my wifi wasn't working with it. Once I took it off, wifi worked again.

Back to top Go down
QueenOfEgypt

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 2nd 2016, 5:15 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

bravo bravo bravo boob shake boob shake boob shake THANKS, PHIL! IT WORKED!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 2nd 2016, 6:47 pm

I'm so confused, what is this? Is this on your phones or on your PC? I tried looking on my pc and when it told me to create an account, it said one with that name already exists?? I only have HOLA so I don't know what I'm doing, as usual!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfEgypt

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 2nd 2016, 6:53 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I'm so confused, what is this? Is this on your phones or on your PC? I tried looking on my pc and when it told me to create an account, it said one with that name already exists?? I only have HOLA so I don't know what I'm doing, as usual!
I disabled Hola. Just use another email address to create an account. You'll be up and running in no time.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 2nd 2016, 7:05 pm

Thanks, I'm just going to get the hide my ass one for Canada and then I'll cancel it when the show is over. Pain in the ass these things are.

Last question I hope. If I purchase hide my ass, does anyone know if I can use it on any of my devices, I have a lap top downstairs that I use a lot while I'm cooking Smile
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   March 2nd 2016, 7:30 pm

https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/articles/202722016-Can-I-use-my-HMA-VPN-account-on-multiple-computers-

It says there you can use it on 2 devices per account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 4 - Meet the Cast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: