Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 16th 2016, 1:43 pm

Quote :
Castaways embark on the most grueling 39 days in Survivor history and test whether brute strength, looks or smarts will be the attribute that helps capture the title of Sole Survivor. Also, one castaway deals with excruciating pain when a bug gets stuck in their ear, on Survivor, when the Emmy Award-winning series returns for its 32nd season with a special 90-minute premiere.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 17th 2016, 4:12 pm

Returns tonight!!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 17th 2016, 5:51 pm

I guess I'll watch but I have an abnormal hatred for Caleb. Just can't stand the guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 17th 2016, 6:18 pm

I do too.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 17th 2016, 6:19 pm

Yup, I was trying to decide the same thing. I'm not sure I have the stomach to watch that tool again, especially if he lasts any length of time.
I'll probably watch ... at least for a couple of episodes.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 18th 2016, 8:25 am

Well - the premiere was OK.
I have disdain for the repetition of the "Brains, Beauty, Brawn" setup. Saying that brains, brawn or beauty are the “qualities" that the players most rely on in their daily lives is extremely silly. Just stop it.

I loved Tai immediately. Such a delightfully cheery, positive person.
Caleb wondering why Tai - someone he doesn’t consider beautiful - is on the Beauty tribe was typical Caleb. I'll try to ignore his dumb ass in future episodes. By the way, Nick isn't as attractive as he seems to think he is.

Jennifer’s awful incident with the creepy ear bug was horrifying. Yuch!

Aubry getting her very own redemption arc all within the span of one episode was enjoyable. From symptoms of heatstroke to her domination in the immunity challenge - both the swimming portion and the puzzle portion - gave the brains tribe the challenge win. Well done.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 18th 2016, 9:58 am

I have to go and watch again, but I hope Alicia wasn't the one quoted as "I'm a mental giant", since she was the one to step away from the puzzle and tried to write with the pen cap still intact at tribal council. shoot_me
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 18th 2016, 11:24 am

I wish Alecia had been voted out instead.

As a whole, the Beauties worked well together. I like Tai but he seems a bit of a mess searching for the idol. I LOL'd when he was pulling out the trees when, earlier he was telling Caleb to not hurt the tree too much. Caleb was likeable but since I saw BB, I know better. I could see how he could get fans from this.

The bug in ear was AWFUL.

Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 18th 2016, 11:29 am

catty wrote:
I wish Alecia had been voted out instead.

As a whole, the Beauties worked well together. I like Tai but he seems a bit of a mess searching for the idol. I LOL'd when he was pulling out the trees when, earlier he was telling Caleb to not hurt the tree too much. Caleb was likeable but since I saw BB, I know better. I could see how he could get fans from this.

The bug in ear was AWFUL.

He pulled the three trees up because he noticed when they walk by them earlier they where dieing so he figured an idol was under them.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   February 18th 2016, 5:00 pm

I know Von, I still thought it was funny. I saw RT where he said he replanted them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"   

Back to top Go down

Season 32 - Episode 1 "I'm a Mental Giant"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: