Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14643
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 14th 2015, 6:10 pm

Quote :
Six castaways battle it out for a shot in the final three, and a shocking tribal council delivers a Survivor first. Later, the final three castaways plead their cases for the $1 million prize, on the two-hour season finale of Survivor, Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 8/7c, followed by the one-hour live reunion show.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 14th 2015, 8:45 pm

This is the night that I finish wrapping all my Christmas presents, while watching three hours of non stop Survivor!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 15th 2015, 1:01 am

Great plan!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 15th 2015, 9:30 am

jealous! I haven't bought one gift yet
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 15th 2015, 11:45 am

I'm finished, shopping, wrapping and baking, but only because we are celebrating on the 19th. Our son is stationed at Camp Lejeune, and this was the only time he could get home. It works out well for everyone. Hubby and I will find something to do...maybe a walk through Colonial Williamsburg, on Christmas.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 16th 2015, 9:34 pm

YAY!!! I liked the winner
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 16th 2015, 9:46 pm

Me too, even if I haven't watched the show yet lol!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 16th 2015, 9:57 pm

Well you all know I don't lol. I really wanted Kelly to be in that F-3. She played a great game!

FFS, there's Caleb, ugh! Who does he know that he got this shot at Survivor. Another brawns vs. brains vs. beauty season. Looks like a lot of injuries are going to be had.

Til February!
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 17th 2015, 9:40 am

It was a very good season. Jeremy was one of several very savvy players. I am happy with his win. Joe was deserving as well. There is a lot of luck involved, but I was happy with the outcome.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 17th 2015, 11:02 am

I would have preferred Joe win, but Jeremy deserved it as well. It does involve alot of luck.

And OMG at Caleb. Good lord!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   December 18th 2015, 9:33 pm

Good interview with Jeremy. Both he and Joe taped a spot on The Young and the Restless.

http://www.people.com/article/survivor-cambodia-second-chance-winner-interview?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   January 6th 2016, 9:46 pm

Beautiful picture! Congrats to them.

Jeremy Collins
‏@jeremy2collins
#RemyBodhi #survivor2ndchance #solesurvivor #overdosedon @livelokai

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   January 6th 2016, 10:18 pm

That picture is magnificent!

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   January 6th 2016, 10:36 pm

Such a sweet photo.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   January 7th 2016, 8:06 am

wow! what a picture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 31 - Season Finale "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: