all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   November 30th 2015, 4:58 pm

Quote :
A surprise visit brings everyone's spirits up until it all comes crashing down.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   November 30th 2015, 9:33 pm

I can't wait to see who gets hurt. I hope whoever it is, that they are OK.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 1st 2015, 4:57 pm

I'm thinking it's either Keith or Joe.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 1st 2015, 5:56 pm

catty wrote:
I'm thinking it's either Keith or Joe.

I was thinking Keith or one of the relatives (don't they sometimes have to play too?).
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 1st 2015, 6:16 pm

Oh, good guess about the relative. Didn't even think of that.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 2nd 2015, 8:01 pm

Sad Sad Sad

and Keith voting for Tasha lol, wtf didn't he get the memo!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 2nd 2015, 9:30 pm

I wonder why they never target Jeremy?
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8088
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 3rd 2015, 7:21 am

bergen wrote:
I wonder why they never target Jeremy?

Oh now that they completed their obsession of getting rid of Joe, believe me his name will come up. He's too strong for them not to be worried about him in the immunity challenges.

LOL @ Keith voting for Tasha!!! WTF? The only thing I can guess because they didn't show anyone talk to Keith about the vote was either he just decided to go with the girls or Wentworth, Kimmie and Abi told him they were voting out Tasha.

As much as I always would like to see a strong girls alliance, I was hoping that the guys would figure out what they were doing and at least tie the vote just for the drama... Looks like Jeremy & Spencer know they're in trouble now by the preview.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 3rd 2015, 8:33 am

I thought Keith just didn't have it in his heart to vote out Joe because a tiny part of Keith felt he was the reason Joe collapsed in the challenge.

This is the third time Keith has come in 2nd in an immunity challenge. He has a fairly impressive record there. No one is aware that Kelly and Jeremy both have 2nd idols yet to play.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 4th 2015, 3:17 pm

Not surprised at how well Keith does in challenges, he was good during his season, but like Joe, neither really thinks about strategy.

Spencer is in the spot Stephen was is in....he wanted to be Jeremy and Tasha's closest ally. I just don't see how either would beat Jeremy if they are in the finals. I guess we'll see how the end game plays out. Abi has to be a shoe in for F3, right? I mean, everyone beats her.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 4th 2015, 5:16 pm

catty wrote:
Not surprised at how well Keith does in challenges, he was good during his season, but like Joe, neither really thinks about strategy.

Spencer is in the spot Stephen was is in....he wanted to be Jeremy and Tasha's closest ally.  I just don't see how either would beat Jeremy if they are in the finals.  I guess we'll see how the end game plays out.  Abi has to be a shoe in for F3, right?  I mean, everyone beats her.

See, I was thinking of this the other night, I disagree. I don't see why anyone would vote for Jeremy, what has he done? He made a bone head move and used his idol on Stephen, that's it. At least Spencer set up the whole Stephen blindside, he has that argument for the jury. Am I missing something because I don't look at Jeremy as a good player.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 4th 2015, 5:52 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Not surprised at how well Keith does in challenges, he was good during his season, but like Joe, neither really thinks about strategy.

Spencer is in the spot Stephen was is in....he wanted to be Jeremy and Tasha's closest ally.  I just don't see how either would beat Jeremy if they are in the finals.  I guess we'll see how the end game plays out.  Abi has to be a shoe in for F3, right?  I mean, everyone beats her.

See, I was thinking of this the other night, I disagree. I don't see why anyone would vote for Jeremy, what has he done? He made a bone head move and used his idol on Stephen, that's it. At least Spencer set up the whole Stephen blindside, he has that argument for the jury. Am I missing something because I don't look at Jeremy as a good player.

Social game. There has to be a reason why Jeremy has not been a target of anybody. I don't see how playing the idol on Stephen was a bonehead move...he saved his closest ally. I bet that goes a long way in getting Stephen's vote in the end as well as Savege and Kelly Wiggles...those two seem like they would vote that way on something like that. Unless Wentworth is in the F3, I don't see Kass voting for anyone else but Jeremy if he's in F3 because from podcasts I have listened to, she dislikes Tash and not sure how she feels about Spencer. Don't see her voting for Keith or Kimmie. If Jeremy starts winning individual immunity from here on out...he could win.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 4th 2015, 9:54 pm

catty wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Not surprised at how well Keith does in challenges, he was good during his season, but like Joe, neither really thinks about strategy.

Spencer is in the spot Stephen was is in....he wanted to be Jeremy and Tasha's closest ally.  I just don't see how either would beat Jeremy if they are in the finals.  I guess we'll see how the end game plays out.  Abi has to be a shoe in for F3, right?  I mean, everyone beats her.

See, I was thinking of this the other night, I disagree. I don't see why anyone would vote for Jeremy, what has he done? He made a bone head move and used his idol on Stephen, that's it. At least Spencer set up the whole Stephen blindside, he has that argument for the jury. Am I missing something because I don't look at Jeremy as a good player.

Social game.  There has to be a reason why Jeremy has not been a target of anybody.  I don't see how playing the idol on Stephen was a bonehead move...he saved his closest ally.  I bet that goes a long way in getting Stephen's vote in the end as well as Savege and Kelly Wiggles...those two seem like they would vote that way on something like that.  Unless Wentworth is in the F3, I don't see Kass voting for anyone else but Jeremy if he's in F3 because from podcasts I have listened to, she dislikes Tash and not sure how she feels about Spencer.  Don't see her voting for Keith or Kimmie.  If Jeremy starts winning individual immunity from here on out...he could win.

I think anyone who uses their idol on anyone other than themselves is a bone head move, sorry but that's my opinion. The idol is gone, so is Stephen and so is Jeremy's safety net. Well it must be his social game that they will vote for, because honestly he hasn't done anything else that I could see, unless like I said before, I'm missing something. You mention Joe not having any strategy, but yet you're saying no one should beat Jeremy in the end. I guess you're basing that on social then. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this because unless the show airs something that Jeremy does (like even winning an immunity), I will never consider him a good player, rather just a nice guy that everyone likes.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 4th 2015, 10:15 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Not surprised at how well Keith does in challenges, he was good during his season, but like Joe, neither really thinks about strategy.

Spencer is in the spot Stephen was is in....he wanted to be Jeremy and Tasha's closest ally.  I just don't see how either would beat Jeremy if they are in the finals.  I guess we'll see how the end game plays out.  Abi has to be a shoe in for F3, right?  I mean, everyone beats her.

See, I was thinking of this the other night, I disagree. I don't see why anyone would vote for Jeremy, what has he done? He made a bone head move and used his idol on Stephen, that's it. At least Spencer set up the whole Stephen blindside, he has that argument for the jury. Am I missing something because I don't look at Jeremy as a good player.

Social game.  There has to be a reason why Jeremy has not been a target of anybody.  I don't see how playing the idol on Stephen was a bonehead move...he saved his closest ally.  I bet that goes a long way in getting Stephen's vote in the end as well as Savege and Kelly Wiggles...those two seem like they would vote that way on something like that.  Unless Wentworth is in the F3, I don't see Kass voting for anyone else but Jeremy if he's in F3 because from podcasts I have listened to, she dislikes Tash and not sure how she feels about Spencer.  Don't see her voting for Keith or Kimmie.  If Jeremy starts winning individual immunity from here on out...he could win.

I think anyone who uses their idol on anyone other than themselves is a bone head move, sorry but that's my opinion. The idol is gone, so is Stephen and so is Jeremy's safety net. Well it must be his social game that they will vote for, because honestly he hasn't done anything else that I could see, unless like I said before, I'm missing something. You mention Joe not having any strategy, but yet you're saying no one should beat Jeremy in the end. I guess you're basing that on social then. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this because unless the show airs something that Jeremy does (like even winning an immunity), I will never consider him a good player, rather just a nice guy that everyone likes.

I would usually agree, but Jeremy had two idols. And he still has one left. So does Wentworth. The next few weeks should be exciting to see how they are played!! Honestly, I think Kelly Wentworth could beat them all in F3. These last few episodes should be exciting. Who do you think Joe and Ciera would vote for? Kelly, I think if she makes it to the end.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2753
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 5th 2015, 1:23 am

Jeremy's save of Stephen was dumb because a) he had Stephen's vote to win anyway if he makes FTC, b) he betrayed his alliance who had agreed to vote Stephen out, c) he showed everyone that he and Stephen were VERY close allies, and d) he released another idol back into circulation (ie he went from two idols no one knew he had to one idol no one knows he has plus another idol he doesn't know which player now possesses).


_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8088
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 5th 2015, 10:20 am

I Have to agree with Hugh.

It is social that is carrying him through now, plus the fact that Joe was the one winning everything. They had no real reason to be concerned about Jeremy up to this point. He showed his cards with the Stephen move and has now with Joe gone, he has put himself in Joe's position. He has one idol to play for a save and then he's gone. He needs to step up in these next immunity challenges.

#teamWenthworth
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2753
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 5th 2015, 12:45 pm

lallybelle wrote:
I Have to agree with Hugh.


LAMINATED




dance




#TeamWentworth

_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 5th 2015, 1:33 pm

catty wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Not surprised at how well Keith does in challenges, he was good during his season, but like Joe, neither really thinks about strategy.

Spencer is in the spot Stephen was is in....he wanted to be Jeremy and Tasha's closest ally.  I just don't see how either would beat Jeremy if they are in the finals.  I guess we'll see how the end game plays out.  Abi has to be a shoe in for F3, right?  I mean, everyone beats her.

See, I was thinking of this the other night, I disagree. I don't see why anyone would vote for Jeremy, what has he done? He made a bone head move and used his idol on Stephen, that's it. At least Spencer set up the whole Stephen blindside, he has that argument for the jury. Am I missing something because I don't look at Jeremy as a good player.

Social game.  There has to be a reason why Jeremy has not been a target of anybody.  I don't see how playing the idol on Stephen was a bonehead move...he saved his closest ally.  I bet that goes a long way in getting Stephen's vote in the end as well as Savege and Kelly Wiggles...those two seem like they would vote that way on something like that.  Unless Wentworth is in the F3, I don't see Kass voting for anyone else but Jeremy if he's in F3 because from podcasts I have listened to, she dislikes Tash and not sure how she feels about Spencer.  Don't see her voting for Keith or Kimmie.  If Jeremy starts winning individual immunity from here on out...he could win.

I think anyone who uses their idol on anyone other than themselves is a bone head move, sorry but that's my opinion. The idol is gone, so is Stephen and so is Jeremy's safety net. Well it must be his social game that they will vote for, because honestly he hasn't done anything else that I could see, unless like I said before, I'm missing something. You mention Joe not having any strategy, but yet you're saying no one should beat Jeremy in the end. I guess you're basing that on social then. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this because unless the show airs something that Jeremy does (like even winning an immunity), I will never consider him a good player, rather just a nice guy that everyone likes.

I would usually agree, but Jeremy had two idols. And he still has one left.  So does Wentworth.  The next few weeks should be exciting to see how they are played!!  Honestly, I think Kelly Wentworth could beat them all in F3.  These last few episodes should be exciting.  Who do you think Joe and Ciera would vote for? Kelly, I think if she makes it to the end.

I agree catty, I think these last few weeks are going to determine the winner. Honestly the only move that I thought was real big so far was voting Joe out, and they were all involved with that, so no one can really take ownership.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 5th 2015, 5:13 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Jeremy's save of Stephen was dumb because a) he had Stephen's vote to win anyway if he makes FTC, b) he betrayed his alliance who had agreed to vote Stephen out, c) he showed everyone that he and Stephen were VERY close allies, and d) he released another idol back into circulation (ie he went from two idols no one knew he had to one idol no one knows he has plus another idol he doesn't know which player now possesses).


I can see this, but I think it helped to let others see how far he would go to save someone who was his close ally and doing it let others know he could be trusted. I think trust will either get you very far in the game or be your downfall. Oh and he still has Stephen's vote and probably picked up Savage's too and if he gets to F3 and wins, it won't be so dumb afterall. He has to get there. One thing is for sure, I don't see Keith, Kimmie, or Abi winning this season. Not impossible, just would be surprising if it did.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   December 5th 2015, 5:15 pm

lallybelle wrote:
I Have to agree with Hugh.

It is social that is carrying him through now, plus the fact that Joe was the one winning everything. They had no real reason to be concerned about Jeremy up to this point. He showed his cards with the Stephen move and has now with Joe gone, he has put himself in Joe's position. He has one idol to play for a save and then he's gone. He needs to step up in these next immunity challenges.

#teamWenthworth

Did it hurt to type that? Just kidding Hugh! lol! dance

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"   

Back to top Go down
 
Survivor 31 - Episode 12 "Tiny Little Shanks To The Heart"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: