all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 23rd 2015, 2:31 pm

Quote :
Rain comes down hard on the entire Orkun Tribe.

Castaways’ spirits are drowning in a relentless rain storm, but a fun challenge reward offers a few players a glimpse into Cambodian culture.

Also, the "voting bloc" strategy used this season continues to keep castaways on their toes.

It's a 2hr episode.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Last edited by catty on November 25th 2015, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 23rd 2015, 3:14 pm

catty wrote:
Quote :
Rain comes down hard on the entire Orkun Tribe.

Castaways’ spirits are drowning in a relentless rain storm, but a fun challenge reward offers a few players a glimpse into Cambodian culture.

Also, the "voting bloc" strategy used this season continues to keep castaways on their toes.

It's a 2hr episode.

I saw that. Surprised on the night before thanksgiving
I'll take though, I don't party like I use to .
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 24th 2015, 3:46 am

This season is reported to be one of the worst for continual downpours. They all looked absolutely miserable at the last tribal council. When the fire is drenched they can't boil water to cook rice or drink. Cold, hungry and no break in the weather in sight. I couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 25th 2015, 9:19 pm

Oh that was amazing! I loved it, especially loved seeing Spencer finally playing the game. Not a Fishbach fan so I was more than happy to see him and his big ass feet hit the road. Abi is a pain in the ass, what on Earth is it with her! I'm not really liking Tasha this time around, I really liked her the first time she played, but this time she's getting on my nerves. Kelley is getting really lucky with these hidden idols she keeps finding, good for her.

I lol'd when they all sacrificed immunity for a new camp and once the camp went up, the Sun came out and has been out since!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 25th 2015, 9:50 pm

EARTHDOG ‏@EARTHDOGBB  45m45 minutes ago
#Survivor
🔥  tonight on  survivor !!! 🔥
#SurvivorSecondChance  @stephenfishbach

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 26th 2015, 4:10 am

Fishback really messed up not voting twice for Joe. Glad he did what he did, but still...what a fuckup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 26th 2015, 8:11 am

I am sooo p-o'd at myself. I was looking forward to this double episode, and I fell asleep! Doh!
Sounds like it was good. 2 hours, did anyone else besides Fishbach get booted?

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 26th 2015, 9:54 am

chc64 wrote:
I am sooo p-o'd at myself.  I was looking forward to this double episode, and I fell asleep!  Doh!
Sounds like it was good.  2 hours, did anyone else besides Fishbach get booted?

Yes, the first hour Ciera got the boot, Fishbach was the second hour. You can watch on cbs.com
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 26th 2015, 11:51 am

Thanks! I'll try to catch it tomorrow on On Demand if it's up. Smile

Hope Everyone has a Great Turkey Day !!!

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 27th 2015, 4:56 pm

I haven't finished the episode cuz of the holidays and day 4 of being sick (feeling way better), but I saw who left.... Sad I love Stephen. I was happy Ciera was booted. I can't believe they left Joe in the game.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   November 28th 2015, 12:11 pm

That's what happens though when you go on a reward and make clear who your true alliances are. It gave Joe that crack of an opening while they were all together back at camp because they started t worry about the Jeremy, Tasha, Fishbach group. Jeremy better be careful now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 31-Episode 10/11"Like Selling Your Soul To The Devil/My Wheels Are...."
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: