Survivor 31 - Episode 9 "Witches Coven"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 31 - Episode 9 "Witches Coven"   November 16th 2015, 5:15 pm

One castaway risks their safety in the game in order to gain an advantage. Also, another castaway steps up in a brutal individual immunity challenge to further their game, and three castaways deemed the "Witches Coven" stir the pot at camp.

Last edited by catty on November 19th 2015, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 9 "Witches Coven"   November 16th 2015, 5:17 pm

Looks good! I bet one of Jeremy, Stephen, or Spencer leaves. Joe will either find the idol or win immunity. Kind of hoping it's Ciera though.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 9 "Witches Coven"   November 19th 2015, 9:33 am

they seem to refer to getting out a lot of the boring contestants as big moves. I guess to them it's totally different, but wiggles was soooooo boring. Probably most boring contestant ever.
anyway, love Jeremy found the other idol, and his happy dance. hopefully he doesn't go home with them. Also Stephen and his advantage, good for him!!!

Seems the spoilers are off.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 9 "Witches Coven"   November 19th 2015, 10:54 am

From listening to Rob Cesternino's podcast, and Dick at Nite where he has Troyzan and Carolyn co-hosting, it seems we are missing a lot of the social interaction in the edit. There is only so much time to show two challenges and the tribal council to show much of the social connections. It was mentioned on the show that Kelly Wigglesworth was well liked and got along with everyone. I think once Steven realized that he couldn't target Joe with his immunity idol, the next best option was to target one of Joe's allies and a person who was well liked.

I hope Jeremy goes far. Steven needs to use his advantage fairly soon, or it will become a topic of targeting him.

It is looking like a 3-3-4 grouping. Which group will try to absorb the other to get a solid majority alliance?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 9 "Witches Coven"   November 19th 2015, 4:18 pm

I like Jeremy, but two idols?! Good for him but it reminds me of Tony. I'm glad Stephen got that advantage, but I hope he doesn't become the target because of it. I was fine with Wigglesworth leaving because she was soooooo boring. I did see Abi and Stephen mention how well liked Wigglesworth was. And she seemed to want to form an alliance with Joe, Keith and Kimmie, so maybe getting her out wasn't such a bad idea. Joe's target is getting bigger and bigger.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 9 "Witches Coven"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 31 - Episode 9 "Witches Coven"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: