Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 9th 2015, 4:41 pm

Castaways prepare to make a big move.

Damn, it better not be Stephen.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 10th 2015, 9:26 pm

Uh-Oh! Hope it's not Joe. All my fav's are leaving week by week. Sad

Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 11th 2015, 8:00 pm

Good episode. Best one this season IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 11th 2015, 8:27 pm

That was good and the spoiler was wrong! The only thing that had me "ughing" is that damn balance the ball immunity challenge. They just did that last week. Come on Survivor, think up some other challenges, it's getting boring now.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 11th 2015, 9:40 pm

Best tribal council outcome ever! So glad Kelly played her idol & Savage got the boot!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 12th 2015, 8:14 am

I'll never understand why the majority group didn't split the vote. News on the web is Jeremy wanted to bring it up, but Savage was intent on getting Wentworth out. Hahaha on Savage.

LOL at Keith and his 'dune buggy' driving skills.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 12th 2015, 9:05 am

Loved last nights episode.
man savage is pretty much a d**k it seems.
Stephen on his twitter last night said "take that spoliers" so I am wondering if they are completely wrong, or just off with the order of evictions and the top 3 are still the same (I hope so, I love that final 3). I WOULD really love a Stephen WIN, but I don't see that happening.
Also can't really stand Ciera
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 12th 2015, 4:31 pm

Loved that episode and I'm so glad it was Savage! Keith had me laughing with his ride on the beach and actually his laugh, alone, makes me laugh.

Jack'd--I agree about that challenge. They should have done something different. Joe, Spencer and Tasha are good.

bergen-- Glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Ciera.

It was an awesome blindside.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 12th 2015, 5:00 pm

That tribal was amazeballs. I guess they didn't split because they didn't think Wentworth had an idol. I loved it so much. Kelly had me from jump when she snagged the idol during the immunity. I'm glad she played it, for half a second I thought she was gonna sit on it. Great playing.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 12th 2015, 11:51 pm

kaper wrote:
I'll never understand why the majority group didn't split the vote. News on the web is Jeremy wanted to bring it up, but Savage was intent on getting Wentworth out. Hahaha on Savage.

This is not true.  Why the heck would Savage be intent on getting Wentworth out ?  I don't think they have ever spoken.  He wanted Stephen gone.  When that was voted down he would surely prefer annoying Ciera to be booted.

Jeremy and Stephen tweeted that they talked about vote-splitting but they felt that Wentworth didn't have an idol.  Jeremy and Stephen were also probably worried that the three girls and Joe/Savage might do a little vote flip on their own and take out Stephen.

Also, the conspiracist in me suspects that production probably fed the 'how can a weak player like Wentworth find an idol?' line of thought during the confessionals with the members of the larger alliance.  LOL

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 13th 2015, 2:33 pm

From an interview with Savage - He also says in the interview that someone told Wentworth that she was going home.

Why didn’t the group consider splitting the votes just in case someone had an Idol?
"It's a complicated answer, so bear with me. Splitting the votes is a risky move because, if a couple of folks get it wrong and the folks that are targeted throw a couple votes in the right direction, it can derail the whole thing—and the wrong person goes home. It takes a couple of hours to strategize and lock that down.

We honestly didn't know Idols were in play. Wentworth and Jeremy had Idols, but didn't tell anyone. We scoured the island looking for Idols and clues but no one found anything.

The other thought was that Ciera Eastin probably thinks that she's going home. Wentworth would have no clue because Ciera got just less than half the votes at the prior Tribal. So why don't we load up Wentworth and she'll never suspect it. Right?

Joe Anglim and I wanted Stephen Fishbach out. Tasha Fox and Jeremy said let's go with Wentworth—she's the only one at the bottom that has a chance at winning Immunity. She's a threat, and we'll deal with Fishbach in a few days.

We weren't gonna split the votes because, honestly, we didn't think Idols were in play. What a mistake, huh?"

He also said -

[Fans] can expect the second half of the season to be truly epic. There's something that will happen in the game that's never happened in 15 years and 30 seasons of Survivor.

And I get to be on the jury with Kass and others, and we get to choose a truly great ambassador for one of the greatest seasons in the history of Survivor.  All I can say to the fans is stay tuned. Tribal is fascinating, brilliant, fast-paced, cut-throat, and it's a wild wild ride."

Read all of the interview here -

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/photos/1005210/10-things-andrew-savage-wants-you-to-know-following-his-second-chance-send-off/
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   November 13th 2015, 8:38 pm

"Savage also says in the interview that someone told Wentworth that she was going home"

Joe was the mole ...

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 31 - Episode 8 "You Call, We'll Haul"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: