View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 2nd 2015, 5:12 pm

Thirteen shocked castaways come together for the largest merge ever. Also, history repeats itself for two feuding castaways, and the seasonís first individual immunity challenge is a classic game of balance.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 2nd 2015, 5:13 pm

I hope no one I like leaves.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 2nd 2015, 5:57 pm

2 feuding castaways- it's got to be kass & spencer right?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 2nd 2015, 6:38 pm

That would be my guess.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 5:56 am

Not sorry to see Kass go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 8:34 am

man she really just blew up her game, what an idiot.
AND Ciera you DON'T jump in an argument with 2 others, STAY OUT OF IT. She almost blew it also.
Andrew though is kind of an idiot. I thought I liked him, but I don't think I do.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 8:35 am

also did Ciera mess up voting? I have been reading somethings that looks like someone else would of went home, but she messed up her vote. Not sure who though?
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 9:11 am

Happy Kass was voted off!
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 11:09 am

She and Ciera both played the 'let's make a scene over Tasha's comments" very poorly. It doesn't take much to become a target these days. Meanwhile, the strong guys aren't even on the radar. Why would Joe and Spencer make an extra target by fighting so hard for the immunity this week. I don't think either of them were in danger. Meanwhile, Abi is being very quiet. It is about time she started complaining about some one to draw attention.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 12:03 pm

bergen wrote:
also did Ciera mess up voting? I have been reading somethings that looks like someone else would of went home, but she messed up her vote. Not sure who though?

She said on Twitter she voted for Savage because Wentworth decided to vote with the majority to vote out Kass. Ciera couldn't write Kass's name down, so she wrote Savage's name because she didn't want to burn any more bridges.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 4:29 pm

I was sad to see her go. I think she and Ciera are right about the bros "broing" down. Although I like Spencer and Stephen, and then Joe, I don't want to see them align with Jeremy and Savage.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 6:21 pm

I was sad to see Kass go only because she's great TV when she gets cray!

I was confused by Ciera's vote, thanks for clarifying Phil but she could have gone with Tasha.

I'm confused why Tasha seemed so shocked at the vote, did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 7:02 pm

Missed the show, sorry to learn Kass was voted off, even though she was the cause of Woo leaving.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 5th 2015, 10:17 pm

Jack'd wrote:

I was confused by Ciera's vote, thanks for clarifying Phil but she could have gone with Tasha.

i was reading ciera's twitter, she said Kelly wentworth told her she was going with the #'s and voting kass out, but she didn't tell kass, ciera said she thought she could possibly work with Tasha down the line so she didn't want to vote her so she went with savage because she thought it wouldn't burn any bridges.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   November 6th 2015, 8:29 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Tasha was probably shocked that Kass was on the jury.

Quote :
great TV when she gets cray

Yeah I bet production told Kass just that. †"Where's Chaos Kass ?" †"Let her out !" †"It's almost merge, time for a 'big move' !"

Speaking of 'big moves' I bet production was 'encouraging' Ciera on that too. †"Ciera, you've been talking up your big moves all season so far, are you gonna walk the walk or not ?"

Kass and Ciera were actually in a pretty good place in the game. †Their downfall started last episode when they flipped the vote to Woo for no good reason. †Then it continued to this last episode where Kass couldn't keep her big mouth shut and Ciera couldn't bare to be left out of the spotlight. †Terrible game play on both of them.

And Ciera's "play to win" soliloquy at TC ? †More like "play for me to win". †Probst may have got a boner from it but the jury collectively yawned. †And why would numbers 6-8 in the ruling alliance want to jump to join two ticking time bombs in the other alliance, only to just be numbers 6 to 8 in that group ?

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 31 - Episode 7 "Play to Win"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: