all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 26th 2015, 6:31 pm

One castaway is pulled from the game due to a family emergency. Also, Tribes drop their buffs and switch it up for the second time, and castaways chow down on local delicacies in a classic immunity challenge, on Survivor, Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 8/7c. Only CBS

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 26th 2015, 6:32 pm

Sounds like a good episode! Hope my favorites stay safe!

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 28th 2015, 8:31 pm

That was good! I love Cass and her sneaky ways lol. Looks like Chaos Cass comes out next week.

So sad to see Terry have to leave under those circumstances, however, it was a very happy ending. Here's an update about Terry's son, Danny. So happy everything turned out great for them. What a great looking family!

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4271
Location : queens, ny
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 28th 2015, 10:29 pm

I Luv Chaos Kass too, but I Hate that she got Woo out.  Kass, Woo, Spencer, Joe & Jeremy were my Fav5, No I'm down to 4.   Sad

Glad that it worked out well for Terry's family.  Must've been scary.

_________________
Aged to Perfection
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 29th 2015, 8:30 am

I hope Ciera's move/part doesn't get lost in it being all about kass.
I was questioning why they didn't go for Savage, instead of Woo. I looked on on Ciera's twitter and she someone asked her the same thing, she said because of Abi....lol, of course
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 29th 2015, 8:31 am

also I love Stephen Fishbach, but man I don't remember him being so dorky and babyish the first time around.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 29th 2015, 2:20 pm

bergen wrote:
I hope Ciera's move/part doesn't get lost in it being all about kass.
I was questioning why they didn't go for Savage, instead of Woo. I looked on on Ciera's twitter and she someone asked her the same thing, she said because of Abi....lol, of course

I wondered the same thing. Abi and Kass on the same tribe --- AWESOME! Glad to see Chaos Kass is back. I still love Stephen even if he is shown as a dork or whatever. I do think he's right about taking out Joe even though I like Joe. I'm glad Spencer is safe again.

Loved the episode even if it began so sad. So glad his son is okay. Now I understand the #DannyStrong hashtags that I've seen on twitter with some of the Survivor people.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 29th 2015, 3:23 pm

I'm listening to Terry's exit interview with Rob and he mentioned that Danny is a HUGE The Walking Dead fan and Make a Wish Foundation is granting him a wish of going to Atlanta and meeting the cast of the show. He will also be a zombie on the show. How great is that! He says his son is an artist and draws a lot of zombies connected to the show.

Just thought I would share.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4271
Location : queens, ny
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 29th 2015, 7:44 pm

catty wrote:
I'm listening to Terry's exit interview with Rob and he mentioned that Danny is a HUGE The Walking Dead fan and Make a Wish Foundation is granting him a wish of going to Atlanta and meeting the cast of the show.  He will also be a zombie on the show.  How great is that!  He says his son is an artist and draws a lot of zombies connected to the show.

Just thought I would share.

Thanks for sharing that, catty. The Make a Wish Foundation is a Wonderful, wonderful thing.
I'm so glad Terry's son pulled through the procedure. Nothing but good thoughts go out to this family.

_________________
Aged to Perfection
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 29th 2015, 7:56 pm

That's so cool. I'm so glad everything worked out for them and that Danny is recovering nicely.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2753
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 29th 2015, 9:29 pm

catty wrote:
bergen wrote:
I hope Ciera's move/part doesn't get lost in it being all about kass.
I was questioning why they didn't go for Savage, instead of Woo. I looked on on Ciera's twitter and she someone asked her the same thing, she said because of Abi....lol, of course

I wondered the same thing.  Abi and Kass on the same tribe --- AWESOME! Glad to see Chaos Kass is back.  I still love Stephen even if he is shown as a dork or whatever.  I do think he's right about taking out Joe even though I like Joe.  I'm glad Spencer is safe again.

Loved the episode even if it began so sad.  So glad his son is okay.  Now I understand the #DannyStrong hashtags that I've seen on twitter with some of the Survivor people.


Varner









_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2753
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   October 29th 2015, 10:14 pm








_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"   

Back to top Go down
 
Survivor 31 - Episode 6 "Bunking with the Devil"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: