Survivor 31 - Episode 4 "What's The Beef?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 31 - Episode 4 "What's The Beef?"   October 13th 2015, 2:18 pm

Three castaways leave it all on the beach in a gut-wrenching challenge, and two castaways plead for their lives in the game at a heated tribal council. Also, Abi-Maria continues to ruffle feathers with her tribe, on Survivor, Wednesday, Oct. 14 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 4 "What's The Beef?"   October 14th 2015, 8:18 pm

This was the dumbest tribal I've seen. Why were they worried about Abi's vote? All Woo, Savage and Tasha had to do was say we are voting Varner out, they didn't need Abi's OK on what to do.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 4 "What's The Beef?"   October 15th 2015, 1:45 pm

I don't get this Abi 'worship' either. Why are they letting Abi dictate Anything? They should be banding together to vote her out imo. She does nothing for her tribe but stir up trouble.

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 4 "What's The Beef?"   October 15th 2015, 3:06 pm

I'm actually going to miss Varner.  

So glad Stephen and Spencer are still around.

And I know Abi is a handful, but I kind of like her on the show.  I know she isn't winning, but she does make me laugh with some of the stuff she says, which she probably shouldn't say lol run away

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 4 "What's The Beef?"   October 15th 2015, 3:33 pm

Abi won't be around long. Woo will band with the group that is left. That tribe can't afford to lose another immunity challenge, so Woo is better for them than Abi. She has gone to what she saw herself as "the important swing vote" to the bottom of the pole.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 4 "What's The Beef?"   October 18th 2015, 5:52 pm

I've been reading some of Jeff's interviews, man he does NOT like Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Episode 4 "What's The Beef?"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 31 - Episode 4 "What's The Beef?"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: