Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   May 14th 2015, 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   May 21st 2015, 7:39 am

I just finally saw the finale last night. Here's a interview that Hayley and Blair did explaining that they would have not won the race even if Hayley found that last clue.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/amazing-race-hayley-blair/
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   May 30th 2015, 12:50 am

Saw a miss Cleo tweet and he will be posting something about tar27 tomorrow. He mentioned bb16 so I'm hoping if there is someone on from season 16 that it is hayden and nicole. Let's see what rumors he has.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   May 31st 2015, 8:40 am

Here's what Miss Clueless is 'spoiling' ...

MissCleoBB ‏@MissCleoBB 9h9 hours ago
ZACH & FRANKIE ("Zankie", #BB16) were invited to race on TAR 27 (filming begins very soon & airs in the fall). However, FRANKIE declined.

MissCleoBB ‏@MissCleoBB 10h10 hours ago
ZACH still wanted to race & early this year DEVIN was cast as his partner. BUT, they were *just* pulled from the cast & now WON'T be racing.

He then used this non-spoiler to invite peeps to his YouNow podcast. shoot_me

It is complete and utter bullshit, of course. I am surprised he didn't go with Haycole or Donny+gf 'being pulled at the last minute' rather than the completely unrealistic and insane matchup of Z&D.

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   May 31st 2015, 2:08 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Here's what Miss Clueless is 'spoiling'  ...

MissCleoBB ‏@MissCleoBB  9h9 hours ago
ZACH & FRANKIE ("Zankie", #BB16) were invited to race on TAR 27 (filming begins very soon & airs in the fall). However, FRANKIE declined.

MissCleoBB ‏@MissCleoBB  10h10 hours ago
ZACH still wanted to race & early this year DEVIN was cast as his partner. BUT, they were *just* pulled from the cast & now WON'T be racing.

He then used this non-spoiler to invite peeps to his YouNow podcast.  shoot_me

It is complete and utter bullshit, of course.  I am surprised he didn't go with Haycole or Donny+gf 'being pulled at the last minute' rather than the completely unrealistic and insane matchup of Z&D.

Hell he should have gone with Cody, they would have made a good team. Too bad the race didn't make him race with Victoria, that would have been a real hoot! I read that Frankie was going on tour, doing what, I haven't a clue. Maybe that's why he backed out.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   May 31st 2015, 4:07 pm

I listened to about 10 minutes of that younow thing and I believe him. I remember Devin tweeting about being on TAR with Zach, so I believe there was truth to it. Devin always deletes tweets after he feels he said too much. Anyway, someone in that chat mentioned Zach also brought it up in his YouNow thingy, but I never listened to him so don't know if that's true. Both have big mouths so I wouldn't put it past them to have had loose lips. I don't get the pairing. Too bad it wasn't Zach and Donny or Nicole and Hayden. I didn't care for Cody. I wouldn't mind seeing Christine and her husband Tim or Dani/Dom would be good too.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   June 1st 2015, 9:38 am

That pairing of Zach & Devin makes absolutely no sense. Devin was a beautiful specimen of a man to look at but a total train wreck mentally. Zach is very entertaining - would have loved to see Cody again. Too bad Frankie was on his tour.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   June 1st 2015, 11:07 am

catty wrote:
I listened to about 10 minutes of that younow thing and I believe him.

I remember Devin tweeting about being on TAR with Zach, so I believe there was truth to it.

Devin always deletes tweets after he feels he said too much. Anyway, someone in that chat mentioned Zach also brought it up in his YouNow thingy, but I never listened to him so don't know if that's true.  Both have big mouths so I wouldn't put it past them to have had loose lips.  I don't get the pairing.
Too bad it wasn't Zach and Donny or Nicole and Hayden.  I didn't care for Cody.  I wouldn't mind seeing Christine and her husband Tim or Dani/Dom would be good too.

I remember this too and I believe that's where Miss Clueless got his Devin & Zach bullshit.  Devin was just fartin' around with "who wants to see Zach and I on TAR?".

Miss Clueless 'spoiled' that the annoying twins both made it to the jury stage of Survivor 29 and has obviously grown gun-shy after the twins set him up so now he's settling for silly 'X and Y were gonna be on TAR but they got removed so X and Z were then gonna be on TAR but they got removed too' bullshit.

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   June 1st 2015, 5:15 pm

I tend to lean more towards him knowing more about TAR and BB, but that's just me.

As for the twinnies on Survivor, I don't remember reading his spoilers for that, but I do remember seeing a photo of one of them and it looked like they had lost weight, so I figured she had gone far in the game lol I don't think I ever posted that opinion. Just kept it to myself. I have been trying to see if Caleb lost weight in his most recent photo. And I'm not sure.

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"   

Back to top Go down

Season 26 - Finale - "Monster Truck Heroes"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: