Spoiler:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   May 6th 2015, 9:21 pm

I don't even remember half these people

I want Stephen voted back in

Interesting they have Carolyn in the vote. She is still in the game. Does that mean she doesn't win this season? Or are some of these people winners?

I wish coach was in the vote
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   May 6th 2015, 9:26 pm

Britney Haynes ‏@britney_haynes 20m20 minutes ago
And no @Hayden_Moss???? Blasphemous. #survivor #cbs

That should be a good season. I always wanted a second chances in Big Brother. I have to wait to see a bigger picture, I can't make half of these guys out.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   May 6th 2015, 9:35 pm

bergen wrote:

Interesting they have Carolyn in the vote. She is still in the game. Does that mean she doesn't win this season? Or are some of these people winners?

If Mike or Caro end up winning, they will be dropped from the ballot. #nowinnerseligible

If Mike was left off the ballot, that would spoil his win right away. Still surprised Caro made the ballot.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   May 7th 2015, 9:18 am

I really don't remember most of these people. Who are you voting for?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Survivor: Cambodia-Second Chance - Season 31   May 21st 2015, 10:45 am

Coming this fall - Here's the entire list of contestants -

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/20/survivor-cambodia-second-chance-cast-revealed
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   May 21st 2015, 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   May 21st 2015, 4:12 pm

So many of my favorites. I was really happy Stephen got a second chance! I have always thought he should have won his first time out there.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   May 21st 2015, 6:03 pm

Apparently, Survivor tapes two series back to back. They have finished filming Season 32 which will air in the Spring and now they are taping Season 31 Second Chance which will air in the Fall. There's rumblings on twitter that Caleb from BB will be on Season 32 next Spring. I went to his twitter and he posted that his twitter was hacked, so he started a new twitter account and he said this - I hope to God he's telling the truth, I don't want to see him on Survivor!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   May 21st 2015, 9:08 pm

Caleb is on S32 of Survivor. The spoiler source is impeccable.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   May 21st 2015, 9:36 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Caleb is on S32 of Survivor.  The spoiler source is impeccable.

God give me strength! head bang
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 25th 2015, 9:47 am

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 25th 2015, 9:51 am

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/24/survivor-cambodia-second-chance-immunity-idols-challenges

Allowing fans to vote for the cast for Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance is not the only big twist for next season. We’ve got another exclusive scoop for you regarding season 31 (which will premiere Sept. 23 at 8 p.m. ET on CBS), and this time it involves the use of hidden immunity idols.

There are actually two big twists with the idols this season, the first of which is that every idol will look different. This could lead to more confusion among the contestants as to which idols are real and which are fake. Host Jeff Probst explained the idea behind it while speaking to EW on location for filming in May. “The first thing we’re doing with the idols is we’re making idols look different, so every idol will be unique,” says Probst. “One idol will look really fancy and the next idol will look like a 5-year-old made it. So when you get an idol, you’re going to have to convince somebody it’s real because they’re going to think it isn’t. But that also opens a door to make a fake idol … and they won’t know which is up and which is down. You can play all angles on this.”

But that is just the first wrinkle to the immunity idols, and this reporter could not be more excited about the second. While the look of the idols will be different, so will the location of where you can find them. For the first time ever, idols will hidden in the middle of challenges. Probst explains: “To get an idol you’re going to have to do something that you, Dalton Ross of Entertainment Weekly, have been pitching for years — along with us — which is hiding the idol in the middle of a challenge. So here’s how it will work: Day 1, they start building their shelter, you know people are going to start looking for an idol. They’re going to find it in a tree or under a trunk — whatever. But it will be a clue and the clue will say, ‘Good news, the idol is within reach. You just have to be daring enough to grab it.’ And we’re going to have a drawing [of the challenge]. You will know exactly where it is. There is no search. The only question is, can you do it in front of your tribe in the middle of a challenge and get away with it? I love that.”

So do I. As noted by Probst, I have long lobbied for idols to be hidden at challenges. It will add a completely new element into the game in which players at the very least will have to figure out how to retrieve one without anyone noticing, and could also force them to choose whether to sacrifice personal performance in a group contest for the individual advantage of an immunity idol.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 25th 2015, 9:54 am

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/25/survivor-cambodia-second-chance-tribes

We can also reveal what tribes everyone will be initially separated into when the season premieres on Sept. 23. In addition, we have scoop on how the season will start, with a scenic tour through Cambodia leading to a scramble for supplies and a race for rice right off the bat.

Before the contestants hit the island, they actually took a tour through Cambodia’s most famous location, footage of which will kick off the season. “First we took the Survivors on a little tour through Siem Reap and Angkor Wat in Cambodia,” says host Jeff Probst, “to draw a parallel of the history of this place that they’re going to be playing in to their own history and the idea of a second chance and the idea of seizing the moment. If you don’t seize the moment you’ll be the old temple with the trees growing around it. You know, you gotta live!”

From there, the players arrive off the coast of Koh Rong to start the game in a scene reminiscent of how the very first season of Survivor began. “We did something we did 15 years ago,” explains Probst, “which is say, ‘Here’s a big supply boat, board the boat and take as many supplies as you can get.’”

Of course, the game has evolved so much in those 15 years, so naturally it does not end there. “We added a twist,” continues Probst. “And the twist was, there’s another boat 100 yards out with a big bag of rice, so here’s your dilemma: How much time do you want to spend gathering supplies before you split and race for the rice.”

It is chaotic scene with players piling supplies on rafts and then taking off for the rice. “It played wonderfully,” says Probst. “I mean, out of the gate, you have a raft with 9 people paddling, and you have Kelly Wigglesworth swimming ahead of it for a long ways. She swam ahead of it, and then finally Woo jumped in to take over, and then Joe jumped in for the other tribe and it was a swim to the rice. Very exciting way to start.” (We won’t spoil who won the race.)

The breakdown of the two tribes is as follows:

Bayon tribe

Joe Anglim
Survivor: Worlds Apart

Jeremy Collins
Survivor: San Juan del Sur

Ciera Eastin
Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Stephen Fishbach
Survivor: Tocantins

Tasha Fox
Survivor: Cagayan

Kimmi Kappenberg
Survivor: The Australian Outback

Kass McQuillen  

Keith Nale

Monica Padilla
Survivor: Samoa

Andrew Savage
Survivor: Pearl Islands

Takeo tribe

Vytas Baskauskas
Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Spencer Bledsoe

Terry Deitz
Survivor: Panama

Abi-Maria Gomes
Survivor: Philippines

Woo Hwang

Peih-Gee Law
Survivor: China

Shirin Oskooi
Survivor: Worlds Apart

Jeff Varner
Survivor: The Australian Outback

Kelley Wentworth

Kelly Wiglesworth
Survivor: Borneo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 25th 2015, 9:59 am

There were two Season 31 threads, so I merged them.

And I didn't get confused clap lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 25th 2015, 10:03 am

can't wait, thanks catty
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 25th 2015, 10:40 am

Meet the cast -

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 25th 2015, 8:26 pm

Lots of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 25th 2015, 10:47 pm

I know Nancy! It's going to be hard to choose who to root for. And I'm afraid of not liking someone the second time around especially if I really liked them the first time.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 26th 2015, 12:58 am

WOO !!!!!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   August 26th 2015, 10:43 am

So how did Pavarati end up on the cast - she wasn't one we could have voted for?

Ok - read the tribes - she isn't listed - guess she is helping Jeff somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 31 - Cambodia: Second Chance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: