Season 30 - Episode 11 - "Russian Roulette"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 30 - Episode 11 - "Russian Roulette"   April 28th 2015, 7:05 pm

I'm not able to embed the video at this time. Don't know what's up with that, here's the link.

A twist at the immunity challenge creates a two-way race for security in the game, and one castaway uses his entire body as a bridge during a reward challenge. Also, a crazy tribal council becomes confrontational, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 29 at 8/7c. Only CBS

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/0EC711B0-DE35-B95A-D5CD-FD4B974DEDE3/survivor-russian-roulette-sneak-peek-/
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 11 - "Russian Roulette"   April 30th 2015, 5:41 pm

Been trying to keep up.

I'm disliking most of the survivors left.

At this point I'm rooting for Mike and Tyler. I just wish Tyler wasn't aligned with Will or Rodney. Dan is just dumb.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down

Season 30 - Episode 11 - "Russian Roulette"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: