Season 30 - Episode 10 - "Bring the Popcorn"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 30 - Episode 10 - "Bring the Popcorn"   April 22nd 2015, 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 10 - "Bring the Popcorn"   April 23rd 2015, 12:30 am

Okay this season is pissing me off. Fuck Probst for his bullshit hype at the beginning of the season ( one of the best casts EVER !!! ).

As a whole, this cast is very unlikable. It's very disappointing.

Jenn just doesn't give a fuck and is simply a petty mean girl who quit when times got tough. Her edit was much better than she deserved and I have to think that the reason is she was fucking a producer (just like Sierra in Tocantins).

Hali is a major league space cadet and will NEVER come close to getting her law degree and 'changing the legal system'.

Rodney is a giant blow hard who is unfortunately looking better as the rest of the cast looks worse. How pathetic is that ?? LOL

Dan is a giant buffoon who thinks he is smarter than he actually is.

Will should never have been cast on this show. He is useless physically, useless strategically and useless socially. I would have been pissed to be accused of chicanery after I had been nice enough to share my 'wealth' after being screwed out of the auction, but he went over the line with this 'no soul' bullying bullshit.

Sierra, Tyler, Carolyn ... who knows who they are ?? The editing sucks so bad that they have been ignored practically the whole season.

Sierra decided to stick with the Blue Collars and vote out Joac. Why ? No one knows, thanks editors !! And now Sierra has flipped on Mike. Why ? No one knows, thanks again editors !!

Tyler wins ICs and has a few nice confessionals but we know nothing about him personally. He is always just shown skulking and listening in the background. He might have received a promising winner's edit but obviously he must have pissed off Probst in some way.

Carolyn finds an idol in Ep1 and then disappears for the next nine episodes. Awesome editing !!

Joe is practically the only likable cast member this season. And that's sad.

Now, who's left ???

Mike ...

... and Shirin.

{sigh}

It is obvious from the season-long edit that Mike is gonna win. It's just too bad that he is such a fucking asshole at times. He opens his mouth WAY to much and at the absolute WORST times. And he's flipping back and forth more often than Rodney. How the hell did he go from running the blue collars one minute to pissing off Dan and Sierra so badly that he's stuck with the dregs like Jenn and Shirin ? And Mike, if you are reading this, can you please try clearing your fucking throat once in a while ?

Shirin. She must be a production plant. I can't think of any other reason that she was selected to play Survivor. She obviously has issues from her past that she has not resolved. Does she deserve attacks like those from Will and Dan ? No.

Why does seemingly EVERYONE hate Shirin ? One reason. Because she's annoying. She's fucking annoying. She's got a big mouth. She's super aggravating. She's super needy.

Shirin is no angel. She talks shit to your face and she talks shit behind your back.

She's like that moviegoer who has to talk all through the movie. Or who has seen the movie before and has to tell everyone what is about to happen.

And yes, she plays the victim card. Bullied at school ? I bet Dan (and others) was bullied at school too. Had a rotten childhood ? I bet others had a rotten childhood too.

Want just to be liked by the others ? How about turning down your annoying behaviour a few hundred degrees ? How about shutting your mouth once in a while ? How about not sharing your vast knowledge of Survivor all the time ? How about NOT being so passive-aggressive ? Simple.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 10 - "Bring the Popcorn"   April 25th 2015, 3:34 pm

Hmmmmm  ...

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 10 - "Bring the Popcorn"   

Back to top Go down

Season 30 - Episode 10 - "Bring the Popcorn"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: