Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"   April 13th 2015, 9:26 pm

One castaway breaks out their arts and crafts skills to create a fake idol and makes a plan to prevent being eliminated, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 15 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"   April 16th 2015, 3:59 am

JOE!! - boo

He'll be asked back I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"   April 16th 2015, 8:09 am

Hope so, i really liked him. I like Jen also so I dont want to see her go
Kind of liking Shirin also
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"   April 16th 2015, 3:34 pm

Shirin made a lot of sense this episode. Sad to see Joe go. And his hair is beautiful.

Jen I like, but I didn't like that she is so bummed out over her circumstances. Maybe surviving this week will change her attitude.

So I guess there could be a Rodney, Will, Carolyn, and Tyler alliance. Shirin pointed out that C had Rodney and Will, and she's already aligned with Tyler...I wouldn't mind seeing a Mike, Dan, Shirin, Jen, and Sierra alliance. As long as Dan is 5th lol

Will looks like an ass next week.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"   April 16th 2015, 8:25 pm

Jenn went from loud obnoxious celebrations at TC when Kelly left to a pouting whiny 5 year old when her little buddy left next.  boohoo

I gonna take a wild guess and say Jenn was a spoiled brat growing up  ...  dance

And Jenn, sorry but campaigning to be voted out is basically quitting.  You really screwed over your pal Joe with your antics.  Nice going.  Evil or Very Mad

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"   April 16th 2015, 8:32 pm

I think Joe would have been voted out regardless of how Jenn acted.  If he didn't win immunity he was a goner.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"   April 20th 2015, 3:49 pm

Survivor exclusive: Jeff Probst reveals the big new twist

Posted April 20 2015 — 1:03 PM EDT

Survivor is known for its epic twists. Some are super-exciting and breathe new life into the game; others end up being the Medallion of Power. But the twists—whether they end up working or not—are important not just to keep things fresh for the viewers, but to keep players on their toes as well. Let’s hope this season’s cast is on their collective toes and ready for what is about to be unleashed on Wednesday. [SPOILER ALERT: Stop reading right now if you do not want to know anything about future events of Survivor: Worlds Apart. Seriously, you have been warned.]

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/17/survivor-exclusive-jeff-probst-reveals-big-new-twist

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"   

Back to top Go down

Season 30 - Episode 9 "Livin' On The Edge"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: