Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 23rd 2015, 10:01 pm

One castaway struggles to fit in after a shocking tribal council. Also, winning a reward gives one castaway a new outlook on life and the game, on Survivor, Wednesday, March 25 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 25th 2015, 6:33 pm

won't get to watch. weather on every station interrupting programs
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 25th 2015, 6:35 pm

Sorry to hear that. What kind of weather warnings? Not more snow, I hope.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 25th 2015, 7:02 pm

chc64 wrote:
Sorry to hear that.  What kind of weather warnings?  Not more snow, I hope.

tornadoes - I'm in Oklahoma!  It's 72 right now.

I'm in no danger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 25th 2015, 7:09 pm

Glad you're in no danger, Nancy. Tornadoes are scary!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 25th 2015, 9:24 pm

Shirin is saved by the upcoming merge. Now she can float towards the endgame by being a non-threat. Lucky for her. Unlucky for the viewer.

Why the huge climbing setup for the RC ? It really meant nothing in the grand scheme of things. And something was off with the editing of that RC. Lastly, why wasn't Hali required to go back up and hit the last target ?

That comp throw was pathetically completed by Mike. And his dumbass tribe bought it hook line and sinker. Rolling Eyes

So they had six players each in a comp that would last five rounds at most. Why were Ty and Jenn left standing there when Kelly couldn't complete an EASY six item test that every other player completed on the first try ? I'll tell you why, Probst wanted the comp throw to happen and allowed them to continue, even to the embarrassing level of five items. To save Shirin ? That's my guess.

This season has been disappointing so far, despite the hype. Let's hope the merge changes things. And I hope they boot that big-mouth Boston Rod because I don't know if I can take episode after episode of him spewing a repetitive bunch of pompous bullshit. Evil or Very Mad

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 25th 2015, 9:31 pm

I don't know why they didn't vote Rodney out tonight instead of Joaquin, although I'm no fan of Joaquin's either.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3272
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 25th 2015, 9:42 pm

chc64 wrote:
I don't know why they didn't vote Rodney out tonight instead of Joaquin, although I'm no fan of Joaquin's either.

Could not believe that! Rodney is so awful. I am not a fan of Joaquin, either, but he was nice to look at.
I was SO happy that Joe didn't go!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 25th 2015, 9:55 pm

Gail wrote:
chc64 wrote:

Could not believe that! Rodney is so awful. I am not a fan of Joaquin, either, but he was nice to look at.
I was SO happy that Joe didn't go!!!

LOL That he was, Gail! But Joe's Nicer Smile

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 25th 2015, 10:25 pm

Weird how they ignored Joe for 75% of the episode and he was the decoy boot. That bad editing gave away the final result before TC even started. Sloppy.

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   March 26th 2015, 4:25 pm

I wish it had been Rodney instead of Joaquin, but so glad it wasn't Joe!

Who was in on throwing the challenge because Dan and Tyler seemed to not know.  Not even sure if Sierra knew about it.

I'm glad the merge is next week.  Hopefully Rodney gets the boot, but also wonder if another "white collar" will be voted out.  Carolyn still has an idol and Tyler is the only one who knows about it.  Jen has the other.

Joe didn't know that they were throwing it either.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 30 - Episode 6 "Odd Woman Out"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: