Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."   March 17th 2015, 4:19 pm

Tribes drop their buffs in a switch that will shake up alliances. Also, one castaway struggles after receiving a blow to the head, and another castaway’s desire to flex his power in the game could be his greatest weakness, on two back-to-back episodes of Survivor, Wednesday, March 18 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."   March 17th 2015, 4:21 pm

In that sneak peek, I would freak out seeing that snake.

They go from 3 tribes to 2, so I'm hoping it's a good 2 hr episode!!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."   March 19th 2015, 7:56 am

I enjoyed last nights show. No comment on whatever his name is that seems to not respect women.
Max went home, he kind of was a dud so far this season so no big deal there
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."   March 19th 2015, 8:06 am

I'm glad that Max and his Plantar wart were voted out.
Given the size of that wart, he'd had it for months ... I wonder why he didn't get it treated before going on the show? (They're very contagious.)
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."   March 19th 2015, 4:07 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Given the size of that wart, he'd had it for months ... I wonder why he didn't get it treated before going on the show? (They're very contagious.)

cuz, i am cracking up. It was soooo bad when then they would show him putting his feet in the pot.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."   March 19th 2015, 5:43 pm

Great episode.

Max and Shirin are annoying. Why do you tell people how much you know about Survivor. Idiots. Not sure voting out Max was a good thing for Carolyn, but she also went with the majority of her tribe and she has an idol, so she'll be okay. I hope Kelly is able to survive to the merge.

Rodney....gosh I wish he had left instead of Lindsay. There are two many men on the Blue tribe, but I'm hoping Sierra, Joe, and Tyler can stick together. Mike reminds me Howie BB6 for some reason.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."   March 19th 2015, 5:44 pm

bergen wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

cuz, i am cracking up. It was soooo bad when then they would show him putting his feet in the pot.

puke and they use the pot for the water....

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3270
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."   March 19th 2015, 8:12 pm

I could not understand why they killed and ate a hen, and not the rooster. That was stupid.

Oh, and the plantar wart situation was definitely vomit inducing!!!

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 30 - Episode 4/5 "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner/We're Finally...."
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: